Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Pre trip benzo

- Sat, 30 Nov 2019 21:13:20 EST EG4Zb97c No.900343
File: 1575166400760.jpg -(15929B / 15.56KB, 409x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Pre trip benzo
Gonna tske 30mg valium before i tke lsd think this eill help mitigate ny possibility of nything bd hppening or me being anxious?
>>
Charlotte Nigglesit - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:01:24 EST 8AI2NQzL No.900352 Reply
Embrace your psyche fully without shutting yourself off to pretty much half of what makes you a living being ffs
>>
Jenny Cugglefield - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:24:24 EST bb1s62WI No.900353 Reply
>>900343
yeah I gotta agree with the other guy, I dont see a point as a dose like that would just dull the experience.
I've gotten used to embracing the LSD comeup, I usually occupy myself with something simple or just lay and listen to relaxing ambient music I love.
If you want something to help calm your nerves look up how to order Blue Lotus. I make a tea with it sometimes for when I trip and it has a definite calming buzz but it doesn't interfere with the trip.
>>
Cyril Bettingford - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 03:45:11 EST S5VtMBTX No.900363 Reply
>>900362
That's pretty much what he's telling OP to do. If you can't handle some discomfort that comes from taking a drug then you probably shouldn't be taking it. If you have to synthetically run away or shut yourself off from any negative experiences you might encounter, then you're a bit of a pussy and mentally weak/a coward. Instead of avoiding everything that isn't comfortable, how about stepping outside your comfort zone, show a bit of courage, and face the things you're having difficulty with so you ultimately grow for it and better yourself as a person.

fuck off with your shitty, pathetic, weakness-enabling attitude cunt
>>
Phyllis Trotbury - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 04:34:39 EST 8cfkDB8l No.900364 Reply
>>900363
some people actually have nervous system issues and anxiety, so take the advice i gave the other poster, and grow up faggot.

People like you are why people end up having seizures out of someone elses stupid advice.
>>
Cyril Bettingford - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 04:59:16 EST S5VtMBTX No.900365 Reply
>>900364
Like I said if they are serious issues for people, they shouldn't be taking psychedelics. If somebody has anxiety issues, psychedelics are a bad idea. If somebody has nervous system issues they shouldn't be taking psychedelics or even other drugs period.

My opening statement was literally that people that can't handle the discomfort (be it because they're a pussy or because they've got legitimate psychological or neurological issues). If somebody has nervous system issues, I take that to mean they're prone to seizures, in which case my stance is clearly for them not to take the drugs in the first place, whereas you're advocating taking the drugs but also taking other drugs to try and prevent the issues/seizures from happening. Between the two of us, your advice is much more likely to cause somebody to have a seizure, jackass.
>>
Cyril Bettingford - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:00:22 EST S5VtMBTX No.900366 Reply
>>900365
>My opening statement was literally that people that can't handle the discomfort
...shouldn't take psychedelics**
>>
Ian Nunderfuck - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:09:54 EST EG4Zb97c No.900367 Reply
1575281394947.jpg -(36495B / 35.64KB, 600x566) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>900343
>>900363
>>900352
>>900353
OPFaggot here

Every time i've taken LSD and shrooms (several occaisisons) I've loved it and never even had any benzos, even after a traumatic clcose-up death which left me quite fucked. Just this time for some reason I'm wondering "well no one is immune to bad trips, so i may as well take a precautionary benzo so if anything from the traumatic events pops up, or even something like paranoia, the benzo will take the edge off"

I was also thinking of mixing 2cb and LSD.

I get that people who are worried/have mental issues whatever "shoudlnt be doing psychedelics" but i want to because i am not a totally rational being
>>
Cyril Bettingford - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:10:11 EST S5VtMBTX No.900368 Reply
>>900365
> Between the two of us, your advice is much more likely to cause somebody to have a seizure, jackass.
On that note, you should probably just admit you're being an overly sensitive butthurt little faggot that gets probably gets offended any time somebody around here points out that someone else is critical of or otherwise isn't outright in favor of the practice of taking benzos to combat come up anxiety or to try and abort a trip. OP doesn't need you to whiteknight for him, he can take a little criticism and dissenting opinions... and if he can't then he probably shouldn't be taking psychedelics because he's a child mentally and he's going to burn himself playing with fire and fuck his psyche up long-term
>>
Ian Nunderfuck - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:13:25 EST EG4Zb97c No.900369 Reply
>>900365
>I take that to mean they're prone to seizures, in which case my stance is clearly for them not to take the drugs in the first place, whereas you're advocating taking the drugs but also taking other drugs to try and prevent the issues/seizures from happening. Between the two of us, your advice is much more likely to cause somebody to have a seizure
Also meant to mention interestingly enough I had two seizures randomly for the first time over a year ago, as far as i know LSD isn't particularly pro-convulsive but could still lower the seizure threshold and it'd be nicer to feel protected against that a bit more too yeh

I don't think the valium will DULL my trip too much, im might staggar it so if i'm feeling fine and dandy i'll just stop and maybne have had 15 or 20mg
>>
Cyril Bettingford - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 05:52:36 EST S5VtMBTX No.900370 Reply
>>900367
If you must take something for the anxiety, I recommend a dissociative. Rather than dull the trip, it enhances and synergizes with it. Dissociatives + psychedelics wind up eliminating the negative side effects of both while enhancing the positive effects of both.

Even though I don't really get come up "anxiety" per se, I can see where it could cause somebody anxiety. The times I've combined dis + psy the come up "anxiety" was totally nonexistent, there was reduced body load, and over all I felt very open and accepting of/extremely receptive to the experience in a very positive way.

I've never done it, but have you ever considered combining DXM and LSD? I've heard nothing but good reports about the combo. Personally the best dissociative for combining with psychedelics, in my experience, is 4-MeO-PCP. Unlike other PCP analogs, 4-MeO is very chill and even rather relaxing at lower doses, and over all it feels like a very generalized dissociative crossed with what I'd describe as a very "clean" version of DXM (the DXM-like vibes become more apparent at higher doses). If not 4-MeO, I'd otherwise suggest another arylcyclohexylamine dissocaitive with minimal manic/stimulant effects like ketamine, MXE, etc.

The only downside to using DXM as opposed to a benzo, assuming you don't have ket or any other aryl RC dissos on hand, is the unpredictability of never having combined it with a psychedelic before and its potential for causing nausea (a little ginger or predosing with a small dose of benadryl/DPH ought to help combat it though).

Perhaps don't use DXM this time, but look into a DXM + LSD combo in the future or getting a hold of a chill aryl disso to combine with your psychedelic next time. Trust me, rather than merely suppress your anxiety or blunt the trip, anxiety simply doesn't exist in the first place. I also think the acute antidepressant effects dissociative anesthetics provide is potentiated by and also potentiates the antidepressant effects that psychedelics provide, which is why, in part, I think you don't experience any anxiety during the trip in the first place. You're overwhelmingly positive in attitude, and the NMDA antagonist effects directly negate the body load, feelings of restlessness, and the feelings of being overwhelmed and bombarded with sensory stimuli.
>>
Ian Nunderfuck - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 12:11:15 EST EG4Zb97c No.900371 Reply
>>900370
I've combined ketamine with psychedelics (shrooms and 2cb) - went ok actualy but i'm trying to avoid ketamine to be honest, finding it kind of dark and i've been having some uncomfy times on it (maybe taking too much though)

>Trust me, rather than merely suppress your anxiety or blunt the trip, anxiety simply doesn't exist in the first place.
You are right, and it was like that every other time I took shrooms or LSD. But I was just hoping it might make the "sharpness" of any bad thoughts not affect me as much if i find a good middle-ground dose of benzo. The only drug i've had anxiety/panic attacks on is weed actually.
>>
Hugh Bendertid - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 12:53:21 EST y/xyBKTX No.900372 Reply
>>900371
>>900371
If you've never had a panic attack on a psychedelic, or anything but weed for that matter, then why are you afraid that you're going to exactly? Especially since you've tripped without issue since your traumatic experience.

I mean, it doesn't necessarily hurt to be prepared, but psychedelics are a bit of a special case. By preparing for something to go wrong you're essentially expecting something to go wrong, and when it comes to taking a substance where you are in a highly suggestible state and your expectations and mind set play a significant role in forming the nature of your perceptions and experience, you're potentially fertilizing and cultivating your already existing small seeds of doubt. These seeds seem like they're likely duds, but they can still take root.

I mean yeah, if they do wind up taking root and growing into harmful weeds, you'll have your weed wacker ready... but it's almost like you placed the seeds into fertile soil just so you could wack them if they pop up. It seems like a rather silly exercise to me.

I mean, I'm totally over thinking this, I know that, but have you ever stopped to think about what you're actually doing by coming at this from such a doubting/kind of defeatist attitude? The idea that you may actually be determining whether you experience something bad by approaching it this way is at least worth considering, isn't it?
>>
Matilda Sibberditch - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 15:23:47 EST uLwEmOCd No.900374 Reply
>>900343
Ime any amount of benzo pre trip kills the trip. Still fun but unfulfilling and not a trip.
>>
>>
Op - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 22:04:14 EST EG4Zb97c No.900381 Reply
1575342254319.jpg -(69348B / 67.72KB, 640x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>900372
>I mean yeah, if they do wind up taking root and growing into harmful weeds, you'll have your weed wacker ready... but it's almost like you placed the seeds into fertile soil just so you could wack them if they pop up. It seems like a rather silly exercise to me.
You are very right. Its a symptom.of how in my life i dont sleep and my free tile isnwasted on worrying and preparing to avoid bad things happening that it ruins my quality of life. I cant stop making notes actusøøy, brush teeth, take regular but short breaks, drink diet sods today , brush teeth, try x system to stay orgsnised, make sure u still have x notebook, what was that thing you think you forgot again? Retrace memory steps, brush teeth, read new guidelines on X, be careful for X

I send about 30 emails to myself a day lol from things to do, improve or to try and stop me fucking up at work
Sorry for the wall of text
>>
Hugh Murdwater - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 00:38:06 EST nIiYW7Z8 No.900384 Reply
I had Xanax around when I used LSD for the first time/s, I got scared but I really wanted to man up and explore this new drug. I was getting close to taking it sometimes but I managed. Honestly having it there as an escape route was probably pretty good though.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 03:12:35 EST w/gFOVE+ No.900387 Reply
>>900374
In my experience benzos before and during the trip only dull some of the headspace and physical high. Really, I found this to be negligible with relatively small to moderate doses of benzos.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.