Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Woodrose Seeds?

- Mon, 02 Dec 2019 21:14:52 EST tNYswSoy No.900379
File: 1575339292289.jpg -(89054B / 86.97KB, 500x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Woodrose Seeds?
As anybody here experienced tripping on woodrose seeds?

I've read a few trip reports, but I want to know how close the experience is to LSD/shrooms.
>>
Edwin Gumbleridge - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 07:17:15 EST MU5DQUTc No.900388 Reply
It's pretty similar at low doses and I'm guessing it's still similar at high doses.
The thing is the bodyload is horrible even at low doses and it just gets worse the more you do. It's cool if you want to do a mild trip with some nice visuals and not too much headfuck but if you want a proper deep hyperspace trip I'd strongly advise against it.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 11:46:15 EST 6VF75cnY No.900392 Reply
>>900379
much closer to acid than rooms and the very nice for music just as acid, but IME nicer than acid in terms of depth and bodyload.
>>
Betsy Chunningman - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 22:51:44 EST cLNRx3RN No.900468 Reply
>>900379
You can absolutely trip from them and they are legal, but yeah as everyone says the pukes will get ya. Best part is going out with friends to an art museum, a library or see a movie. Makes you a patrician of the arts for sure. If you can handle the shit. I find that drinking a beverage helps, even if it is alcohol.
>>
Phyllis Sorringsodge - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 22:56:28 EST NYw9n0/7 No.900471 Reply
Sweet baby woodrose, king of vasocontriction.
>>
Isabella Grimridge - Sun, 08 Dec 2019 18:49:03 EST xKKonHhx No.900494 Reply
try to order these. I never did them. Just lsd people explaining the usage for that purpose. If you buy from a store, wallmart etc, in the past companies had sprayed seeded, morning glory woodrose seeds with a chemical to thwart misuse.

It is documented that this has been true. Even labels may say, something to the effect. Seek hawain baby woodrose seeds. People say to scrape the outer layer
off to help avoid nausea.
>>
Sidney Clullysack - Tue, 10 Dec 2019 20:36:23 EST IvOInNBn No.900514 Reply
It's very different to LSD in that there are almost no visuals, unless you combine it with something else. It is sedating as well. For what its worth it does indeed give you a better (or greatly enhanced, depending on the dose) ability to "visualize" stuff inside your mind, but it won't give you outright visual distortions like LSD unless you take a large-huge dose.
>>
Nigel Hendletit - Thu, 12 Dec 2019 12:32:04 EST 4Kk3JT3E No.900531 Reply
The body load scales up disproportionately with the cognitive effects. It's very easy to overshoot. It's great to microdose for a mood lift or to have a light, inexpensive trip. It's more similar to acid in that it isn't very visual outside of some minor color enhancement and liliputian hallucinations. It has the psychedelic mindfuck though I've never had revelations on it like on a deep shroom trip, probably owing to the fact that I usually dose low.

I've never used woodrose but I have used morning glories. Instead of eating them I rinse them, grind them up in a coffee grinder, then stick the resulting powder in a teabag to make a cold tea. It probably helps with nausea, but it tastes pretty bad. I also don't usually take it all at once, instead I sip slowly till it gets me to a good place.
>>
George Darthood - Sun, 15 Dec 2019 10:04:26 EST /6SiUmqL No.900575 Reply
The bodyload is intense (nausea, sedation , vasoconstriction [stay warm, especially in the winter])
Definitely do an extraction, I don't recommend consuming the ground seeds.

In my experience LSA is like more like a fever dream than the geometric digitality of LSD.
>>
George Duppernock - Sun, 15 Dec 2019 20:42:15 EST cLNRx3RN No.900586 Reply
All these haters... I mean it's really not that bad once you get over the nausea.

Does anyone know how well gingko biloba and ginger work with vasocontriction?
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Sun, 15 Dec 2019 21:53:15 EST bDYMg8HY No.900587 Reply
>>900586
Okey dokey, I usually give my two cents on these and their side effects so I might as well. Besides, I found one or two hundred that I put somewhere and forgot about so I'm gonna have to get into them to see how they held up sooner or later. I find them pretty mind fuckey and the visuals of them seem randomly present or absent so I think it owes to the individual balance of ergotamine alkaloids in the seeds themselves. I've mixed them with DXM multiple times and it was great.

That all said I'll share what I do to help negate some of the side effects. I usually use a chamomile ginger tea with honey for the nausea and keep crystallized ginger around for any potential later nausea. For the vasoconstriction I ingest a fair amount of parsley and a good bar of dark dark chocolate. There's a couple other vasodilator herbs I use but they aren't coming to mind at the moment, if they do I'll mention them.
>>
Rebecca Blashsack - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 06:35:25 EST fC3RsST9 No.900588 Reply
>>900379
I have done them several times last time i took 22 at once, i never tried an extraction only ate the raw seeds, and i have to say im never touching them again after the last time i took them, i was feeling ill most of the time, puked my soul out and couldnt breathe properly, i know it was because those are toxic and i also looked poisoned (blue lips, Face was chalk white,) but god damn i had some saucers as pupils kek, also this time was the only time i could remember the trip
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Mon, 16 Dec 2019 07:46:12 EST M+nGVCIQ No.900590 Reply
>>900588
You took waaaay too much, it sounds like you didn't clean them properly, and took nothing to combat the negative side effects so your experience sounds about right. Also, if you had good seeds, the right variety that is, twenty two would have had you tripping dick. It should have been like a 8 gram mushroom trip equivalent at that amount so it seems like they were kinda bunk. I mean I've done 10 seeds with 500mg o DXM hbr and I didn't even feel too nauseated using the right herbal helpers.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.