Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

WEIRDEST thing you’ve SEEN on ACID

- Wed, 08 Jan 2020 04:37:37 EST V2LQvdS6 No.900958
File: 1578476257249.jpg -(143749B / 140.38KB, 640x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. WEIRDEST thing you’ve SEEN on ACID
Weirdest thing you’ve seen on acid?

I’ve seen a fully 3D Minotaur lit up like a lite-brite charging at me for like 12-30 mins from different angles
>>
Matilda Fuckingham - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 17:40:28 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.900963 Reply
>>900960
Alice has a point, the folks that have come close to or have broken through saw things that make this thread moot.
>>
Hamilton Dendlewut - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 19:09:02 EST nC72LLIm No.900964 Reply
>>900960
>couldn't describe.

Then use simile and metaphor, you goon.
>>
Phyllis Cronkinwill - Wed, 08 Jan 2020 22:46:18 EST ORGnopuU No.900967 Reply
i saw a COLOSSAL tiger-dragon type thing you see in hinduism or chinese art, it was in the sky and very slowly kept moving towards me, absolutely stunning to see and i still vividly remember it ~9 years after
>>
Priscilla Dabbletidge - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 10:57:25 EST hxN6EQM3 No.900970 Reply
1578585445890.jpg -(839774B / 820.09KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
at the two 500ug+ trips I've had it's kind of hard to describe some of the visuals. Some of it is like a mandelbrot set that's zooming in/out at an incredible pace. Another time I looked at my bookshelf and I saw a miniature magical fantasy looking treehouse village, like its own little world full of detail.
And when I combine acid with things like DXM, amanita muscaria, DMT, it becomes something else entirely.
>>
Lillian Turveywill - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 11:14:47 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.900971 Reply
>>900964
not when the closest you are able to recall it is just an fleeting fragment of what it felt to witness what you saw. You cannot put your finger on it or even come close except completely unintelligible abstractions or even 3d objects that would tell you so little they aren't worth mentioning and yet despite all this it is undeniably clear that you so things way beyond what you usually see.

Even if you recall some visual element, expressing it here would get the reader further away from what the tripper saw rather than closer to it.
>>
Lydia Nuvingfield - Thu, 09 Jan 2020 14:28:36 EST nCIePzPM No.900973 Reply
>>900958
A bunch of patterns made of deep seated freudian memories intertangling with all the sounds in the music i listened to. Distorted guitars sounded like my baby monitor and pretty songs made me see flashes of my cradle and family dog that died when i was 3. Really weird stuff. Whenever i try to explain it to my friend he says i sound insane but theres no way to describe the surreal shock and overwhelming beauty

If God exists he is made of memories fam
>>
Phineas Nonkinshit - Fri, 10 Jan 2020 01:33:12 EST 0Lvn5crP No.900976 Reply
1578637992699.webm [mp4] -(542684B / 529.96KB, 640x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I like videos like this. I can see the girls
>>
Samuel Siddlesork - Fri, 10 Jan 2020 04:06:23 EST Cq+CZre/ No.900980 Reply
>>900779
>>900958
i saw myself chopped up and thrown across a field with bloody blood all over the grass, and saw the sunrise third person above my mutilated corpse, absolutely beautiful, i also saw a bunch of bugs everywhere and slept outside in my hammock with my dog, only for the trees to turn into mega bugs and suck the life out of my dog and i for infinite eternities\
but much scarier
>>
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 09:26:59 EST kfiGoZKH No.901025 Reply
>>900958
The majority of my visual field being filled with moving tentacles/vines with eyballs on top of them.
>>
George Grimstone - Mon, 13 Jan 2020 23:03:48 EST c+ot2hXd No.901029 Reply
I witnessed a massive snake, it's scales were made up of large, gleaming platinum plates that seem to hover in place without properly joining together. In between the plates is pure colour, constantly shifting, probobly the whole spectrum of what the brain is able to produce.
>>
Terror Incognito - Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:59:57 EST pdXwTEdW No.901033 Reply
1579021197134.jpg -(186052B / 181.69KB, 640x853) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>900958

On DMT I've seen feline entities fractaling outward from eachother on absolutely every surface of my room. The feline entities were very alien looking too. Also, on super high doses of DXM I've had closed eye visuals akin to machinescapes and techno-organic moving constructs.
>>
Hugh Billingdale - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:10:28 EST G+7P4FQM No.901053 Reply
i've seen monsters form on my wall then turn 3d and step out of the wall and start walking towards me. That was a pretty weird one.
>>
George Gungersotch - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 19:20:41 EST kq+FR0lR No.901073 Reply
>>900958
A ten-foot tall daddy-long-legs with a whirling sphere for a body gracefully traipsed in from the garden. Spotting me immediately, it summoned some men-in-black scientist types and entered my skull violently from where the third eye would be. The scientists didn't think I adapted well, so they "retired" me and replaced me with an exact copy, with the addition of an explosive molar that I would reflexively trigger if I even thought of relaying anything about this event.

Well, goodbye, friends
>>
William Surringlidge - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 03:50:49 EST m5f/K6xj No.901083 Reply
Yea lsd sometimes smoking a bit of pot would turn into woow. This is visually intense. We had this plastic thing called magicians hat. It would I guess fractal what you looked at into maybe a hundred octagon like inmages of what you looked at, at different distances, with its concave shape of the lens. We dosed two nights before and contemplated on dosing to watch fireworks. !5 minutes, then said yea, I guess. Rode our bikes to the stadium through the old railyard riding while seeing things just 10 minutes after dosing. Kinda potent dose. From across the river the fireworks started. And looked at the fireworks through this magicians hat, that may have ben a mistake, looking through this. It did have warning I belive, to not look through it for extended periods of time. It would take a bit for your mind eyesight to adjust back to normal if you did for even a minute. Smoked a bit of pot while looking through this off and on and watching the fireworks. After the fireworks were over all we could see while 'walking' our bikes back all we could see was very intense fireworks, brilliant bright colored tracers, randomly seen every which direction and distance. All across the open field. Seeing bright flashing and ya know how you can crossover and see sound and hear colors. This went a bit further and could hear the firework booms, that was not existent. That between the colored tracers, flashes, I believe everything just kept replicating and intensifying on what you saw, heard, colors turning into sound, non existent booms turning into brilliant colored flashes. They just kept crossing over and over for maybe 10 15 minutes where it was really really intense. It was actually kinda worrisome. So we decided, lets get back to the city and people as quickly as we can. It was not a very desired feeling. If it were half that, that would have been beyond very nice. It was more like we had bombs and gunshot tracers all around us, we agreed on that. We even talked about, is there like bombs going off, I said naw, that would be pretty much impossible. If there were there would have been flashing emergency lights everywhere by then. I said it is just a dark quiet field, nothing more and we are just really high.

We didn't expect that the device to help create such a crossover of the senses. We kinda talked about it while looking through it off and on, that we should put it away. Kinda knew by that point what was likely going to happen.

In all it was what we were looking for and what we didn't actually want.
>>
Nell Nivinghall - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:39:40 EST IUfz5v9T No.901090 Reply
Probably something like a gigantic skeleton army marching in lockstep. At least that always stuck out in a list of experiences. A lot of the deepest moments get lost in the void, leaving behind just a lingering sensation of the awesomeness beheld.
>>
Acutally Spock - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 23:47:46 EST pVF4ax/6 No.901104 Reply
>>900958
I had a trip with 5 different people all in one house and we all had 2-3 tabs depending on the person and we had what i like to call a "meeting of the minds" and in that state we were telepathically linked and could speak with out use of vocal cords i had a friend hand me the tv remote and the weirdest one was when 3 of the people in the house moved into a walk in closet we had to hotbox i was in the main room we were in contact the entire time and to really test it i was saying to a buddy "open the door open the door open the door" and then the door opened and we all really freaked out like all 5 of us we were scared to leave the house in fear we would suck others into our collected conscious because at the time my friends girl friend was asleep and i said in my head to the collective if i look at her and she wakes up some shit is going on and the SECOND i looked at her eyes opened and she new every thing we did that night while she was asleep it was one of the strangest experiences of my entire life

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.