Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

あ love letter to drugs...

- Mon, 20 Jan 2020 23:12:16 EST ynoTpl1g No.901138
File: 1579579936785.jpg -(234050B / 228.56KB, 959x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. あ love letter to drugs...
Thanks ultimately...

In the beginning of my adventure...
I was but a youth eighteen in the year 2010...
but then things got dark scary and hectic...

Finally things are blooming...

Finally................I realize what I was afraid of..............all those years ago.

Early in college, I realized that classes and education were "just not for me" and I chose to do drugs instead. You can imagine how this story turns out. I end up working at a Coffee shop that starts with D.
However, this version of myself, I am rather pleased with. For you see, I consider myself a unique individual for some particular reason.

We move towards what we desire most. Subconsciously consciously, eventually, but ultimately everyone was correct.

Let Christ be our shadow, following us wherever we go.

Let Buddha be our state of mind, always suffering and swaying.

Let Anonymity take care of the rest.

Remember your CBA's.
Christmyshadow,Buddhamymind,Anonymoustherest.

ChristBuddhaAnonymous

CBA

cba

om

>>
Edward Brurrychitch - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 23:41:27 EST NYw9n0/7 No.901140 Reply
1579581687704.jpg -(151330B / 147.78KB, 732x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Religion and psychedelics, a dangerous mix.
>>
Rebecca Boddlelag - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 05:03:56 EST 9XZy/yw8 No.901200 Reply
>>901138
So pretty much; you stopped caring about everything but assign it to some deeper meaning you have divined upon

I feel like this is literally this board in a nutshell
>>
Ebenezer Shakeville - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 14:12:44 EST FmcvfRo2 No.901205 Reply
>>901200
Seeing beyond duality is a big part of maturing, across many cultures. Not defending OP in particular, but it’s not like it’s their idea. Conversely, you choose to separate yourself from OP and the entirety of the board in your statement, I wonder, where does that come from? What is the motivation behind it?
>>
Rebecca Boddlelag - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:42:20 EST 9XZy/yw8 No.901207 Reply
>>901205
People take psychedelics and come loose from society, but make the mistake that it ends there, being in this free state one should seek out what really makes life worthwhile (which is different from person to person ofc)

They are stuck in this state of "optimistic nihilism", that nothing really cares, that I can be who I want to be, which is for the most part just letting go of all responsibility. But responsibility is the very thing that gives life its meaning.

Nietzsche highlights this point in his 3 metamorphoses of the soul:
Camels carry the societal norms because they have been thaught to do so, and do so with pride.
-Lions have achieved the insight that no one can dictate what they must do, and thus claim themselves to be free
-The child is reached when we have come full circle; from the insight that we are not bound by societal norms and are completely free, we must create our own values that we deem worthy of pursuit

What I'm getting at is that most people who dabble in psychedelics are stuck in the lion-phase, they understand that they are free and nothing really matters but make the mistake of seeing that as an end, instead of a beginning

I only check this board once in a blue moon, but what I get from this board is that most people here do psychedelics just because it makes them feel good. Is that really it? The summum of your existence? Watching incomprehensible images flash before your eyes and taste what the firmanent is made of, but never bringing back anything of real value?
>>
Archie Crublingway - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 11:25:34 EST IUfz5v9T No.901225 Reply
>>901207

I think that's really just a part of the average human condition. Humans seem generally lazy, and not being bound by any substantial beliefs or goals seems the epitome of intellectual aloofness.
>>
>>
Cedric Bovingwill - Mon, 27 Jan 2020 02:50:59 EST 30SHdHO+ No.901240 Reply
>>901207
one could argue that hedonism IS the highest value

even so what you said is completely relevant

my query is where does rising up to a challenge begin and where does it end in practical terms, I mean sure we can just wander around the mountains of mystery like a drunk drifter or we can face the truth, grab the bull by the horns and seize the day, but neither decision can be realistic enough to commit to since one leads to slacking off (in our human all too human condition) and the other if done honestly and truthfully leads to a super novae, finding the middle ground is exceedingly difficult unless bound by compassion or a passion that takes care of all of your endulgements justifying your existence(usually still being some sort of compassion by the virtue that you are able to share it), so we are left either with winging it by intuition and stillness/careful.listening or postponing the matter and carrying on with our usual learnt routines and societal/cultural programming
>>
Albert Dabberfoot - Wed, 29 Jan 2020 01:15:14 EST dbm1G1DJ No.901263 Reply
1580278514504.jpg -(54609B / 53.33KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I guess we all, here, have this same desire to ascribe mystical connections between the minutiae of our trip experiences

to "real life", or "absolute life".

Even when I smoke weed I can't help but draw strange connections between all things.

I also suspect this is madness; the beginnings of some kind of schizophrenia must be all too similar.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.