Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

First time LSD-analog dose / Can I control the trip, or will it control me?

- Fri, 24 Jan 2020 09:50:54 EST naxoIgTL No.901202
File: 1579877454505.jpg -(21860B / 21.35KB, 381x320) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. First time LSD-analog dose / Can I control the trip, or will it control me?
I have two tabs of 100mcg 1CP-LSD, and I'd never had any kind of LSD before. How should I take them?
Among others, I've done ketamine (good idea), DPH (weird idea) and had a brief ambien habit (bad idea,) so I have some idea what it's like to hallucinate. Should I just go all in and take 200mcg? Or am I not as ready as I think I am?
This would be a solo trip on the weekend. I've the entire day from morning to night to prepare myself and a comfortable place to trip. I might take some phenibut in the morning to lower any anxiety I might have.

I basically use drugs to MKUltra myself with directed fantasies and thought loops. To that end, I usually have highly suggestive media playing. One thing I'm apprehensive about with LSD is that it might not give me that much control over myself. I'm also curious, because losing myself might not be a bad experience. I'm constantly puppeteering myself, with or without drugs, and I'd rather find a different way to do things. I'll try not to go into this with too much of a plan, but I still want some kind of theme or planned mood to fall back on. The idea of just letting my brain make its own story is very new to me. But the idea of directing your trips is also not that common, so I don't know if my method would work or not based on the average trip report.

tl;dr: How directable is an LSD trip?
>>
Cedric Nenderworth - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 13:35:27 EST MU5DQUTc No.901203 Reply
200ug isn't a silly amount to take for your first go but well done for checking.
I've always found acid more easy to control than ketamine. It's not until the 450+ mark that it starts to get really out of control.
I think most people would suggest doing it somewhere you have access to nature but if all you want out of it is to reprogram yourself then what you're suggesting is fine.
>>
Graham Blatherridge - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 23:00:41 EST 4q9buqUW No.901212 Reply
You control the trip by giving up control, in a sense. It was a mindblowing realization.
>>
William Berringmen - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 23:32:34 EST kTXPlr6J No.901214 Reply
>>901213
yeah, i got stuck in thought loops once, trying to control the situation, while being delusional. not super crazy delusional, but still delusional. never going to hold on again

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.