Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Taking 5g of mushies tomorrow

- Fri, 24 Jan 2020 22:15:21 EST VtURtPyO No.901209
File: 1579922121404.jpg -(3611392B / 3.44MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Taking 5g of mushies tomorrow
I've only done 3g once before which was pretty amazing. Nothing like what I imagined but such a beautiful and amazing experience. I took them on a hike in a remote canyon by myself. I don't have any friends that are into psychedelics but I wanted to be alone on my trip anyways. I was scared about other people's energy and what impact it could have on me. Just wanted the mushies, my own head and nature to be involved with my trip.

Tomorrow I'm gonna take 5g in a hotel room with an ocean view balcony. My house isn't really an option since I have 2 roommates that come and go. Anyways I basically plan on just listening to music (headphones just to be safe there's no complaints) and maybe drawing shit. I wanna try the whole dark room lay down in silence thing too. Maybe go for a walk on the beach too if I feel comfortable enough. I really plan on just going with the flow though and letting the shrooms guide me.

Any other ideas? Also how much stronger of a trip is 3g vs 5g generally?
>>
Awe' God !!Bwteoy2D - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 22:32:28 EST 30SHdHO+ No.901211 Reply
>>901209
can be anywhere from 50% to 1000% increase in intensity depending on a person, but generally speaking I'd say around 70-200% increase in intensity. You see if a person trips really hard on 3 grams he may trip his socks off on 5, but I'd say that is generally on the edge of the bell curve. Maybe my understanding is skewed though, because I need very high doses for strong trips and I haven't had many friends who trip and I generally like to trip alone, so this is more from this forum, but I mean I really think less than 5% of people would break through on that.
>>
Phineas Muddleway - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 05:48:26 EST q5yptnbn No.901216 Reply
>>901209
5+g of decent shrooms starts to get far out. Really dank shrooms you will be full on visual world, life is painfully amazing omghahahaha, probably some chill out into space time for a few hours. Have somewhere cozy if you need to crash for a bit.
Sounds like a great time. I want some.
>>
Nicholas Packleshaw - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 20:53:31 EST hd/ioFIu No.901227 Reply
OP here

I'm so fucking lost right now. I don't even know what I'm trying to do with anything
>>
Frederick Bullysutch - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 21:46:05 EST 30SHdHO+ No.901229 Reply
>>901227
cONFUSION will be my epitaph...

well you always have meditation/stillness and chilling the fuck out.
>>
Nicholas Packleshaw - Sun, 26 Jan 2020 00:13:13 EST hd/ioFIu No.901230 Reply
>>901209
I had my eyes closed for a lot of the trip and saw some type of entity or some shit. Feminine shaped body but just a shadow. She/it comes floating to me then does a front flip and just dissolves into fractals of every colour and shape imaginable
>>
Nell Cammernot - Sun, 26 Jan 2020 04:00:17 EST UfjC/+BE No.901232 Reply
>>901209
Guarantee you you're probably not going to be able to go on that walk. It is a great time, I had a wonderful time, but I spent 3ish hours on the floor rolling around and telling myself I was gonna go to the gas station and grab a soda lol. It is very hard to function, I mean yeah you're still fine.
It's humbling, you'll have a great time, but don't expect to be able to function.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.