Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Shrooms

- Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:50:28 EST +0j/utNP No.901653
File: 1581976228243.jpg -(300827B / 293.78KB, 720x692) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Shrooms
Yo, so I'm new to 420chan. I don't know anything about this place but I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm really wanting to try shrooms. I've never done a psychedelic before but I think shrooms sound most like what I'm looking for. The problem is I don't know where to get them. Another issue is that I'm on Zoloft (150mg). I know there's already a thread up about a similar issue with another dude but he's wanting to do LSD and is on a different dosage also the replies in that thread didn't seem very helpful. What are my options here?
>>
Hugh Dandlefuck - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:05:40 EST ORGnopuU No.901655 Reply
we really need a "questions that doesn't a thread" general
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 23:48:12 EST O61PecZf No.901662 Reply
You got all the info you needed from the LSD and zoloft thread, it just wasn't what you wanted to hear. SSRI's work on serotonin receptors and psychedelics and certain other drugs are seritonergic so there's competition at the binding site and sometimes downregulation of receptor activity, the competitive binding is bad enough honestly. Anyways, if it's sometimes that binds at that site then chances are it basically short circuits the process or greatly weakens it. If it's something that raises serotonin levels then it could put them at dangerous levels causing serotonin syndrome(toxicity) and probably not kill you but maybe make you wish you were dead, barring underlying conditions that is. Now you know and you also know you'll need to go through full detox(potential reemergence of whatever illness+brain zaps) for two or three weeks for those drugs to work or be safe.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.