Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

What's the most pathetic drug you've had?

- Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:44:15 EST ec3bJ1cB No.901729
File: 1582490655410.png -(73605B / 71.88KB, 917x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What's the most pathetic drug you've had?
Please move this if in wrong category, but i think nutmegs active ingredient is a psychedelic.

Yeh nutmeg took a load of it disgusting lingering taste. Like booze without any of the good bits. Groggy, tired, unstable, couldn't focus to read, there was no high whatsoever. Just went to bed.

What's your worst high and with what drug?
>>
Gimme Benzos - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:18:30 EST mVItatot No.901731 Reply
>>901729
Nutmeg is one of my favorite drugs. It is definitely better than marijuana. You probably just had bad material. Nutmeg is a stay at home drug, you can't leave house while on it. It's a great aphrodisiac. Too bad I can't down it anymore because of its horrendous taste and smell. Every time I even smell it I gag instantly and my whole body tenses up.
Also, you can't move threads on this site, this isn't a forum.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 18:29:53 EST EVGq6g0p No.901737 Reply
>>901729
jenk. I didn't get high.

Don't ban me I know jenk ISRAEL, it was my own mistake in brewing technique and I couldn't be bothered to try it again
>>
Fiend !!1C9jE+w+ - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:39:34 EST rd3SSoY2 No.901759 Reply
>>901731
Chop the nuts into small pieces and then swallow them with water like pills. No taste, although you can't stop the meg burps from coming up.
>>
Solanacia - Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:58:01 EST zCMiTCWL No.901778 Reply
1582595881610.png -(280149B / 273.58KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I tried nutmeg once, was kinda boring. I got fresh whole nutmeg that I shredded down with a cheese grater, and put it into some chocolate milk, about 1.5 nuts if I remember correctly. This was when I was still in highschool, took it at night before bed, I went to school the next day and noticed a slight bit of lethargy mixed with a light zen feeling, I guess it's a good thing that I didn't feel too much. I also didn't get the headache that others claimed to get. I liked that the weather was kinda foggy that day. Didn't see anything, even when trying to "zone out" like I do with other deliriants.

The most pathetic DRUG i've ever done? I dunno, the most pathetic non-drug I did was air duster one time. Shit was fucked, wound up passing out and waking up face first in my trashcan full of my vomit, lost feeling to my right leg for about 20-30 minutes. Took a shower afterwards. The only reason I did it was cause I was a retarded teenager on probation for getting caught with the mariwhanas, I was desperate and wanted to pass my UA.

I guess the most pathetic drug I've ever done was benadryl? Most people consider that pretty bottom of the barrel. Had some fucked times on it though, that's what I was expecting nutmeg to be more like, I thank benadryl for ballsing up to rough psychedelic trips, the only psychedelic I've ever had a full on panic attack from was DMT, and that's when I was testing out my new ceramic atomizer.First time I tried I loaded 60+mgs and got nothing, peeved me off I wasted $30, I tried it out one more time with another 60mg (forgot that it still had melted DMT in it), and practically vaped it all in one hit. No surprise that DMT to this day scares the shit out of me.

I did cough syrup and benadryl quite a bit back in the day, now my body rejects syrup now, and benadryl is nice for sleep. Used to be able to down 2 bottles of tussin and not vomit 8) the toilet was not happy the next day though. I wonder how dank dex jenk is?
>>
Nigel Ninkinbanks - Tue, 25 Feb 2020 07:51:23 EST LZiuhmxJ No.901783 Reply
>>901778
Op here yeh benadryl is zero fun but at least you get to hallucinate on it whereas i found nutmeg just made me retarded and tired. I only did it after reading some positive reviews of it but it sucked. May be i didn't take enough? Even so, a small dose was shit so i wouldnt understand why more would be better.
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Tue, 25 Feb 2020 09:13:55 EST QKJ1qKmj No.901785 Reply
>>901783
Yeah but there's some complex enzymatic component to it and I doubt it works the same for everyone or even at all for some. That said 69ron has said some interesting shit about it.
>>
Moldavite - Sat, 29 Feb 2020 13:35:55 EST 1uN1Tlp9 No.901837 Reply
>>901729
So in highschool my grandma passed away and left behind stomach pills that were butyl-scapolamine or something. I saw the word "scapolamine" and thought I'd be able to trip on them. So I googled how to get high on then and much to my surprised a legit published study in a scientific paper came up that demonstrated that by burning and smoking the pills you could convert it into active scopolamine and get psychoactive effects. So one day I had no weed, before school I took a few of the pills, crushed them up and mixed them into a bowl with green tea and smoked it. Was the most god aweful taste that wouldnt leave my mouth no matter what I ate or drank, produced the most god aweful smoke that probably took a few years off my life but surprisingly it worked. Not enough to be worth it but I wasnt sober. Very mild high, like smoking a bit of weed but a different feeling than weed if that makes sense, but was an effect. Looking back I cringe and whenever I see those pills I wanna throw up
>>
Graham Honeygold - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 03:48:03 EST rTdo7yKR No.901845 Reply
>>901729
Nutmeg made me never want to try it again. I did again, same effect. A half hour of euphoria, here and there. But overall, pretty crappy. Ephedrine, is a stimulant that used to be legal to buy from shops, but I found it made me feel pretty crappy. It was all over around high-schools. It became basically illegal after people buying massive amounts to make methamphetamine. That is why you canot get pseudo-ephedrine or cold tablets without an id at the pharmacies.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.