Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Has anyone ever gotten useful information from DMT elves/entities or psychedelic creatures?

- Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:44:07 EST DHbCA7gp No.902223
File: 1584999847193.jpg -(643972B / 628.88KB, 1000x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Has anyone ever gotten useful information from DMT elves/entities or psychedelic creatures?
I don't doubt that psychedelics can create useful/good thoughts/perspectives. But specifically, has anyone ever gotten information from these DMT creatures people always claim to meet that is then concrete and useful in the real world, like for an invention or something? not just something about how all of reality is "an illusion".

Before I would ever try doing something like DMT, I would want to know more about these creatures. Mckenna said they could sing stuff into existence, but idk why that would be so interesting.

Relatedly, to me they sound like they might just be demons.
>>
Augustus Bremblefidging - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 20:51:19 EST 4+4oGv9u No.902226 Reply
>>902223
I guess everything hinges on whether you can believe that anything you perceive while on a potent mind-altering drug is an accurate depiction of things that actually exist.

If, like myself, you can't, then those beings are simply products of your imagination that exist nowhere outside your mind, and therefore there's no possible way they can tell you anything you didn't already know or couldn't come up with.

If you do believe that those beings exist then no one can tell you what they are, since they've never been observed in a controlled setting.
>>
Angus Fandlestotch - Tue, 24 Mar 2020 17:53:20 EST 9XyRCa2i No.902234 Reply
>>902223
Machine Elves, Demons, Fairies; they're all just different names for the same thing. They might tell you something if they feel like it and deem you deserving; but if you go in asking questions you most likely won't find anyone at all.
>>
Edward Fendlefodging - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 01:18:53 EST ikREZI+9 No.902281 Reply
>>902223
I've always wondered if you can touch em, i was watching some videos where people describe some extremely beautiful goddess entities appearing before them and i was wondering if anyone's ever tried to rape them, i need to to know what my chances are, you know? but that's never discussed anywhere. Here's hoping more people with experience will share some intel on these psychedelic sows.
>>
Cedric Duckridge - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 19:57:59 EST qYqhblK5 No.902298 Reply
>>902281
why wouldnt you just get consent, theyd probably be down . thats like geez man
>>
George Cacklewell - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 21:04:04 EST qYqhblK5 No.902300 Reply
>>902223
also i feel like because terrence mkenna called them elves everybody who is up his ass and thinks he is like a psychadelic jesus sees the elves too because of preconceived notion . i dont listen to terrence mkenna and i have never seen machine elves and i have done deems more times than i cant count. its your subconscious manifesting
>>
Samuel Blytheshit - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 07:23:46 EST M40InTeD No.902324 Reply
>>902298
It's more exciting if it struggles, I think. Plus it humbles them down a little.
>>
Beatrice Goodson - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 11:15:37 EST 337IwFP3 No.902325 Reply
>>902223
the machine elves and entities people see/come into contact with on psychedelics and other hallucinogens aren't literally machine elves or hyperspace aliens or whatever, they're just a mental projection of a greater phenomenon/process that the mind is perceeiving, but is more than likely only vaguely aware of and isn't capable of comprehending perceptually or experiencing the true nature of in any appreciable capacity.

In all honestly, all perceptions are just mental projections of some greater overarching phemomena that we aren't capable of comprehending the true nature of. Our external reality doesn't at all resemble our mental model and experience of it... our experiences are fundamentally and hopelessly flawed, imperfect, and incomplete. Our internal reality is composed of a system of pieced together fragments of sensory information and loosely strung together, vaguely temporally linked perceptual experiences and associations we manage to barely store and recollect with any degree of objectively verifiable accuracy.

If the machine elves and DMT entities even actually are entities possessing a degree of consciousness and are self-aware, their nature is like;y so complex relative to human existence that the nature of their existence is entirely beyond human comprehension in a manner similar to most Gnostic conceptions of god (for reference, look up the Kabbalah, Ein Sof, and Ohr Ein Sof... that should be a good enough example of what I'm talking about). Given that, any attempts to identify them as machine elves or otherwise as "DMT Entities", or indeed identify them in any way at all that attempts to assign them definite characteristics or to the way they function are totally asinine.

All that said, anwy messages or lessons you might be taught or learn from these "entities" are more than likely a futile and utterly inaccurate attempt of the mind to derive meaning from an experience that is beyond the limits of comprehension and, therefore, no real meaning could ever come from. Any perceptioons of meaning gathered from these experiences are inherently false, at least in the sense that any truth regarding the fundamental nature of reality, existence, or the universe itself is entirely a mental fabrication. The only truth it is capable of teaching is that the experience the trip gives you is entirely a mental phenomenon and as such you are and could never be any closer to actually knowing anything about our external existence and reality than you were before the trip--which is to say you never knew anything and will never be able to. That's not to say the trip can't teach us things about oruselves and our lives, but if you honestly belive you've been given a glimpse under the veil and thought you saw anything other than nothing at all, you're flat out delusional.

Any of this hyperspace, Akashic Record (at least in the sense that a detailed and accessible reord of anything, everything, and all knowledge of the entirely of the unvierse), woo woo mystical New Age bullshit is all a fuckin fantasty. if you possess consciousness and self-awareness of any kind, you are not capable of experiencing the unified whole of existence--the true nature of existence that is beyond states, temporality, or finite division of any kind. the possibility and capability of knowing. understanding, and experiencing things by definition limits you to a temporal, finite, and imperfect ephemeral existence. you can only ever exist as a transient flow from one state to the next.
>>
Matilda Drusslewedge - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 12:00:02 EST 4+4oGv9u No.902327 Reply
>>902325
>If the machine elves and DMT entities even actually are entities possessing a degree of consciousness and are self-aware, their nature is like;y so complex relative to human existence that the nature of their existence is entirely beyond human comprehension in a manner similar to most Gnostic conceptions of god

Woah, hold your horses. How do you get from "these beings exist (independently of the observer), are sentient, and are only perceptible by a human brain when in an altered state of consciousness" to "these beings are god-like"? What are you basing that on? Why would only a god be capable of having all the properties in the premise?
>>
Beatrice Goodson - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 13:22:13 EST 337IwFP3 No.902328 Reply
>>902327
when most people describe machine elves, they talk about them forming into an interlinked lattice-structure, and this interlinked lattice pattern of machine elves are literally what reality/matter is constructed out of.

When it comes to the other alien-like geometric DMT entities, it is extremely commony reported that they're either benevolent and teach the tripper esoteric wisdom about the nature of reality or otherwise show the tripper the some greater truth regarding the nature of reality but don't exactly teach it so as demonstrate it.Some people report that they control some the visuals, like when people see hyper technologically advanced neon geometric cityscapes, they're change the scenery or the aspects about the scene like the itensity or color of the lighting.

The other times, when these entities are malevolent instead, that reveal some eldritch abomination level cosmic existential horror kind of knowledge or create bad visuals.

In either case, these other entities often possess secret and profound knowledge about the truth concerning the nature of reality and existence, and they're so often capable of controlling aspects of the trip that it's hard not to consider them borderline omniscient andomnipotent. At the very least, they are powerful and possess enough knowledge that they are certainly at least god-like or demigod level. As far as machine elves go, if they aren't god-like in the sense that they literally are or otherwise constitute/form existence as a whole, then alternatively they should be considered so lacking in consciousness and self-awareness or a sense of identity that they aren't entities so much as they are things (we doin't consider particles or energy to be "entities" for the same reason).
>>
Matilda Drusslewedge - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 14:07:56 EST 4+4oGv9u No.902329 Reply
>>902328
You're contradicting yourself. First you say trying to derive meaning from what these entities say is pointless, and then say that trippers report being taught wisdom about the nature of reality.

As for being able to control the trip, how could someone possibly know that? Like, say you see the machine elf wave its arms or whatever, and the visuals change. Even if we assume that the elf exists, how can we conclude that its intention was for your trip to change, and not that it simply wanted to wave its arms for whatever reason and your trip changed because you saw it wave its arms?
Honestly, during a psychedelic trip the mind is in such a malleable state that to say that something must be god-like because it can alter the trip is like saying that drinking glasses are god-like because they can change the shape of water. Everything during your trip changes the trip. Even the trip itself changes the trip.

>As far as machine elves go, if they aren't god-like in the sense that they literally are or otherwise constitute/form existence as a whole, then alternatively they should be considered so lacking in consciousness and self-awareness or a sense of identity that they aren't entities so much as they are things (we doin't consider particles or energy to be "entities" for the same reason).

Personally, I don't see any reason to think differently. I think they "exist" in the same sense that fractals exist during the trip. When you see fractals during a trip you're seeing some part of the visual system feeding into itself in a loop, and this manifests as intricate shapes in the visual field. The particular shape is a consequence of the topology of the neural network. Likewise, machine elves are the result of a different modification to the internetworking of different areas of the brain; some areas that are normally connected may be disconnected, and vice versa. The effect is certainly more complex than fractals, but it's the same principle.
Put simply, your perception and mental states are only as real as the fact that your neurons are communicating with each other.
>>
Rebecca Blytheforth - Wed, 01 Apr 2020 23:08:38 EST 337IwFP3 No.902336 Reply
>>902329
Man I think you're confused about my original post. I know it was a giant adderall fueled wall of text, but the main point I was making about the machine elves and DMT entities is that they're manifestations of the mind's disrupted sensory binding processes, and are at best mental projections given to phenomena of things the tripper isn't consciously aware of or capable of comprehending in that moment (like, for instance, the sensory binding pathways along the thalamocortical circuit responsible for producing our conscious experience undergoing runaway recurrent feedback excitation). My whole point was that anybody who actually thinks they're being taught something specific by intelligent, conscious, self-aware entities that you only become capable of experiencing suddenly after taking a powerful mind and reality warping drug is legitimately delusional.
>>
Wesley Weckleshaw - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 08:32:52 EST 4+4oGv9u No.902344 Reply
>>902336
Oh, okay. We're more or less in agreement, then.

Well, I personally don't believe it, but I can see how tearing apart one's perception of reality and somehow seeing apparently mystical beings could lead someone who is already somewhat religious or otherwise likely to believe New Agey nonsense to think they're seeing something real, rather than merely a visualization of their own cerebral circuitry.
>>

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.