Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

4-AcO-DMT and Ketamine

- Thu, 16 Jul 2020 23:12:28 EST CmqwxcLj No.904128
File: 1594955548966.jpg -(75805B / 74.03KB, 768x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 4-AcO-DMT and Ketamine
Would anyone like to share their experiences? I've tried this combo 3-4 times. The last two times was with 35-40mg 4-AcO and some 50mg Ket bumps. I've not felt the need to do more for the moment because its already quite strong at that. It was bringing back the smell of my ex gf, the feel of her touch, etc. Also I was getting faces appear (after the Ket kicks in) and they were saying things to me (just funny stuff, like "oi, pay attention to me, I'm real!"). At that point it was more like my thoughts than actual auditory hallucinations. When I was snorting the Ketamine I started thinking that the bumps of Ketamine were little people. I'm practically certain that this combo would give you entities on a high enough dose.

The headspace felt serious, profound, emotional, empathogenic, but sometimes humorous (around the peak). The bodily euphoria was good - strong feelings of being lifted up into the night sky. Interestingly, I feel much less ego loss than on an equivalent dose of LSD.
>>
Nell Cringerdale - Fri, 17 Jul 2020 00:16:16 EST CmqwxcLj No.904131 Reply
I might try something like 35-40mg 4-AcO with around 10mg 2C-B to make the headspace a bit lighter. Idk.
>>
Eliza Depperville - Fri, 31 Jul 2020 22:42:25 EST CmqwxcLj No.904407 Reply
I tried 15mg 2C-B and then (+30 mins) 15mg 4-AcO-DMT. Pretty baby doses, but damn, it did exactly what I thought it would and exactly what I wanted it to do. Good visuals with almost no headspace.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.