Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Schizos on Acid

- Wed, 22 Jul 2020 15:54:23 EST 2CEnG/XD No.904217
File: 1595447663674.png -(147417B / 143.96KB, 480x363) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Schizos on Acid
I have psychotic episodes, and my two friends are genuine schizos, and they want me to come trip acid out innawoods with them. Is this a bad idea?
I'm scared to be honest.
>>
Henry Lightson - Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:03:43 EST nC72LLIm No.904219 Reply
genuine schizos don't take acid
>>
Baltazaras Aklasis - Wed, 22 Jul 2020 16:43:02 EST kfiGoZKH No.904221 Reply
>>904217
It's a bad idea.
Several people having psychosis at the same time sounds like a recipe for disaster
Even if someone doesn't become psychotic, witnessing other people in that state while you're on acid would likely just be frightening.
>>
Walter Docklewell - Thu, 23 Jul 2020 05:59:46 EST uMpq/Z8i No.904225 Reply
>>904217
Honestly its not a big deal, i have every single menal illness under the sun and i drop acid everyday and nothing bad happens.
>>
Lillian Penkinkit - Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:42:32 EST AZQ+T9eM No.904230 Reply
Sounds like a good time OP, can't wait to see you on the news
>>
Lillian Penkinkit - Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:46:35 EST AZQ+T9eM No.904231 Reply
Just fyi, that was sarcasm. It is not in fact a good idea to gather up a bunch of mentally ill people and take drugs that makes you more mentally ill while in a place that cannot be accessed by emergency services. You should not take acid with schizos. You should stay home and make peanut butter-banana sandwiches and watch the television.
>>
Fuck offf - Thu, 23 Jul 2020 06:57:22 EST uMpq/Z8i No.904232 Reply
Isn't this how the Mason family started
>>
Graham Pimmletudge - Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:43:47 EST pYeuyLOX No.904234 Reply
>>904217
Try taking a benzo beforehand it you should be fine and still trip hard I'm on al lad and etizolam and I def feel the lsd creeping up
>>
Danger Rat - Thu, 23 Jul 2020 13:58:28 EST uMpq/Z8i No.904238 Reply
>>904234
Kava and l-theanine kinda work well too if one can't source better gaba drugs like etizolam or pregablin/gabapenten
>>
Cornelius Purryshaw - Sat, 25 Jul 2020 22:40:24 EST 0gO8aAgT No.904278 Reply
>>904238
Gabapentin and pregabalin do not affect GABA activity in any significant capacity (i.e, they are not agonists, positive allosteric modulators, do not prevent GABA metabolism, and do not otherwise enhance or potentiate GABA activity). Instead, they selectively block α2δ subunit voltage-dependent calcium channels. Yes, they are GABA derivatives, but that's all.
>>
Simon Lightwill - Sun, 26 Jul 2020 04:13:58 EST VpjHMX73 No.904282 Reply
>>904217

bad idea

but you are on a drugs forum asking if you should take or not substances...so...
>>
David Bumblenuck - Sun, 26 Jul 2020 16:27:12 EST PfSwCOe+ No.904289 Reply
>>904217

Shit could get weird, I would pass. Don't trip with people that you don't absolutely positively trust.
>>
Emma Cecklebanks - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 14:39:22 EST /TCYtmIZ No.904302 Reply
>>904217

Sounds like a terrible idea man. This is how people get stabbed. Don't trip if you aren't relatively stable mentally along with other people are aren't either. You are asking for a bad time. Trip alone or with one sober person you trust to watch over you until you know how acid affects you.
>>
Walter Padgechit - Mon, 27 Jul 2020 16:14:39 EST 0gO8aAgT No.904305 Reply
>>904302
I'd take this guy's advice. What precipitates your psychotic episodes? Are you diagnosed with anything? I've had 7 or so psychotic episodes from drug use myself, but haven't ever had any outside that context. Nearly all of them (as in, all but one) were the result of using a dissociative, combination of dissociatives, or a combination of a dissociative and another type of drug. I'm not saying dissociatives are going to be more likely to cause psychotic episodes in you personally, I'm saying that they are more likely to cause them in me personally.

Knowing that a certain kind of drug in particular is more likely to cause them in me, what kind of drugs have you tried in the past? Have you ever felt like you were on the verge of a psychotic episode from taking one before? All of my episodes involved either massive doses, or taking drugs that inhibited liver enzymes that break down the drugs and the metabolites of them that I took, effectively having the same result as taking a massive dose.

Even on massive doses of psychedelics, I don't seem to get any legitimate symptoms of psychosis or feel as though I've been on the verge of it, whereas on combinations of dis+psy not only have I had psychotic episodes, but two or three times I felt as though if I increased doses of either type of drug by much, I was getting kind of close. Otherwise it has all been massive and binge dosing of dissociatives. I've been extremely close to psychotic episodes multiple times as a result of dissociatives in combinations with amphetamines or meth. provided I had either been up one or more days, or I had been bingeing dissociatives first and got a hold of amps later and started adding them to the mix. Meth in particular seems predisposed to almost causing psychosis in me, which kind of supports the observation I've made that it's dissociatives that act as potent sigma 1 receptor agonists that seem to have the highest tendency to cause the development of psychotic symptoms in me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.