Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hot peppers (capsaicin) and psychedelics

- Mon, 03 Aug 2020 17:47:15 EST JrbQsxHP No.904430
File: 1596491235499.jpg -(486926B / 475.51KB, 1280x1280) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hot peppers (capsaicin) and psychedelics
I grow a lot of super hot peppers. Mainly Carolina Reapers (guiness rates them the hottest right now, I know there are hotter peppers) and Reaper hybrids I bread myself. Either way, they are hot as shit.

Yesterday I did an 1/8th of magic mushrooms and when I was peaking I ate a raw whole carolina reaper.

When you eat a pepper this hot, ghost pepper and above I say, the endorphin rush is insane. You have mild hallucination and just crazy shit happens for the next 20 minutes after eating one, when you're dead sober. I have seen threads pop up on /other/ every now and then about capsaicin and its trip potential. The pain of a super hot is beyond belief and is often too much for people and makes the experience not fun. I jokingly call eating super hot peppers "purification." After the "trp' of eating a super hot pepper, your head feels clean and refreshed. Like you just walked through the most intense experience and came out alive. And just like with high dose psychedelics, when your in the pain cave the pepper creates around you, it's a mental game for sure. So I often wondered, "If the experience of eating a super hot is this profound when sober, what must it be like on psychedelics?"

Well last night I tried this, it was very very intense. Amplified the hallucinations and pain by 1000%. Made sure to eat a bunch of carbs and oily shit before the pepper to prevent cramps. Reapers burn in your whole mouth but more concentrated burn in the back of the throat, often described as feeling like someone is stabbing a red hot skewer into the back of your throat for 20 minutes. The pain was all consuming on such a intense level. I have had ego death once before on acid about ten years ago (no peppers involved, just LSD and a nice summer day.) Ego death happen again last night with the pepper and mushroom combo, once I surrendered to it. I recommend it.

Anyone have experience with comboing capsaicin in high doses with anything? Anyone have any experience eating super hot stuff they want to share? Pic related, Reapers but not mine.
>>
Ebenezer Pullerpeck - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:34:20 EST iaeEwxT9 No.904457 Reply
>>904430
XTREEEEEEEME fuckin lol awesome dude pushing the envelope
>>
Angus Ballyworth - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 14:45:25 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904461 Reply
>>904430
wow, never thought of it, even having seen homer trip on it, but yeah psy hot pepper combo sounds like it has true potential. Thanks I may as well try this in my lifetime.

I've never eaten a super hot pepper before, should I do this sober first?
>>
Mr_Shawmeen - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 01:32:52 EST bDYMg8HY No.904486 Reply
>>904461
You might test the waters with a habanero(200k scovilles). The endorphin rush for me feels nice up to a point but I've never eaten a whole super hot chili. To me that sounds nuts, but having felt the body's response to the point where the roof of my mouth and my jaw tickled very strongly and got some minor CEVs I can say it should be interesting.
>>
Nurse Ennui - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 02:48:09 EST JrbQsxHP No.904487 Reply
1596696489105.jpg -(1081076B / 1.03MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904461
Test the waters for sure. Test them a lot. If you have never eaten a full raw habanero, start there like
>>904486 said. I think you will be surprised how hot it is. And it's only ~200,000 SHU, a reaper is 2,000,000+ SHU. A ghost pepper is a little over 1,000,000 SHU.

The thing that gets people in a bad spot when they eat a super hot for the first time is how the pain and burn keeps building and building and doesn't seem to stop. Each super hot strain peaks in heat intensity at certain times. The carolina reaper peaks at 8 minutes after chewing and swallowing. The ghost pepper peaks at fucking 12.

As soon as you eat a super hot you will get the most violent intense burn in your mouth, huge rush of endorphins. Then you think "Jesus there is no way it can get hotter." Then the next second it climbs again, faster and bigger jumps in intensity. Each second crawls and it slows down time because as soon as you accept this new pain level you are at, it goes into uncharted territory the next second. Those first 8 minutes of a reaper is where the true growth or destruction will take place.

Also tolerance is a big thing in high end pepper eating. It rises fast and falls fast. So before I eat a reaper for "medicinal" purposes, I don't eat anything spicy for a month, to really make my tolerance low.

The biggest thing to avoid if you are going to do this tripping is capsaicin cramps, aka the worth gut pain of your life. If you have ever experienced a little stomach upset after eating something spicy, imagine this 100000x. They mostly happen about 30 minutes after eating a super hot. They can be avoided, somewhat. Eat lots of starches and carbs 15 minutes before eating the pepper, bread is best. Literally take a shot of olive oil after that (do not skip this step.) Then eat some peanut butter, creamy and about a half a cups worth. What I do is eat a PBJ, drink a glass of water with a alka-seltzer gold in it (alka-seltzer without the aspirin) and take the shot of oil after. And after the pepper trip is done, about 20 minutes, drink another glass of water with another packet of alka-seltzer gold in it. This will balance the ph of your stomach and really help cramps.

Finally, it goes without saying to avoid any milk or relief products during the trip. Dairy is the only thing that helps the burn of hot food but with super hots it does nothing. You will get stuck in a cycle where you keep chugging milk until you throw up because your stomach is full, seen it happen.
>>
Martha Gemmleridge - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 11:32:13 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904494 Reply
1596727933275.gif -(925258B / 903.57KB, 200x157) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904487
Jezus, that sounds intense. I guess If I take a decent dose of shrooms which for me is at least 10 and plan on taking a reaper I should be ready to die. And if I truly am, I probably shouldn't test the waters beforehand. You know I keep dreaming of skydiving for the first time on acid or some psy. This would be like that, just a million times more intense, since I wouldn't take a heroic dose jumping from an airplane.

Man thanks for the idea, this is fucking batshit crazy.

>The biggest thing to avoid if you are going to do this tripping is capsaicin cramps, aka the worth gut pain of your life. If you have ever experienced a little stomach upset after eating something spicy, imagine this 100000x. They mostly happen about 30 minutes after eating a super hot. They can be avoided, somewhat. Eat lots of starches and carbs 15 minutes before eating the pepper, bread is best. Literally take a shot of olive oil after that (do not skip this step.) Then eat some peanut butter, creamy and about a half a cups worth. What I do is eat a PBJ, drink a glass of water with a alka-seltzer gold in it (alka-seltzer without the aspirin) and take the shot of oil after. And after the pepper trip is done, about 20 minutes, drink another glass of water with another packet of alka-seltzer gold in it. This will balance the ph of your stomach and really help cramps.

Ok after reading this part I realize I must do a sober run first, maybe a less hot pepper. I have a very thin and light mucosa and my intestines cannot handle even bread since it's been so long since I ate anything like that... I mostly eat fruit and vegetables... You probably have no idea what that means, but for example when I eat or drink some shrooms they can hit in minutes and my gut is super sensitive to anything that is not my diet and is not a fruit or a vegetable or a mushroom. Meat is ok in small doses altho the body doesn't like it, but digestion is ok. But pretty much any seeds are way too rough on the intestine walls and all the different untinutrients and poisons in food that my body is no longer adapted to feel like a truck just ran over me. Of course this is just a mediator (capsaicin) and not some poison like solanine or not a physical situation to deal with like a ton of protein or or extremely rough fiber which requires a huge layer of relatively hard mucosa and further metabolic adaptations.. Dunno. Can I chew that thing for like a minute (or two) and then spit it out for a somewhat similar effect?

Of course there is always bullet ant gloves like they do in amazon, but I think this although apocalyptic and painful is still kinda warm and in some way enjoyable. Those ants could be just pure pain. I'd rather eat a pepper.
>>
Nurse Ennui - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 18:49:42 EST JrbQsxHP No.904501 Reply
1596754182794.webm [mp4] -(4150000B / 3.96MB, 652x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904494
I should've stated too that my normal dose of shrooms, without plans of eating a pepper, is around 10 grams as well. But I did not want to do that level of a trip and eat a pepper, haven't been brave enough for that yet. SOON

And it doesn't have to be bread. You just need carbs/starch and oils. So potatoes would do the job as well. I am pretty vegam most of the time, for years. I only eat animal products that I hunt and kill myself. Usually 1 deer killed in thefall is my years worth of meat.

and when it comes to chewing and spitting out, it is not the same experience at all. takes the intensity down a good bit and the duration.

do not start with a reaper even when sober, I don't think that is a good idea.
>>
David Dronnerpatch - Thu, 06 Aug 2020 20:51:39 EST HcwY+WP8 No.904505 Reply
>>904487
>As soon as you eat a super hot you will get the most violent intense burn in your mouth, huge rush of endorphins. Then you think "Jesus there is no way it can get hotter." Then the next second it climbs again, faster and bigger jumps in intensity. Each second crawls and it slows down time because as soon as you accept this new pain level you are at, it goes into uncharted territory the next second.

Word for word, this sounds like syrian rue+psychotria viridis-based ayahuasca + magic mushrooms except with your entire body and mind.
>>
Nicholas Brookspear - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 02:57:46 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904507 Reply
>>904501
Ok. Well thanks for all the tips. Dunno if it's worth wrecking my health for a few days for the sake of the experience (I don't eat starch so unless I invested a month for proper adaptation which I wouldn't do since I prefer fruit and starchless vegs much more as a food). On the other hand starchless vegs and some oily stuff may do the trick as well. I'll probably just chew and spit when I get a chance. For for the sake of breaking my virginity properly I'll probably do it with a ghost or a reaper or something similar. Sober. If I swallow at least I will certainly be sober.
>>
Nicholas Brookspear - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 03:00:33 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904508 Reply
1596783633112.jpg -(188500B / 184.08KB, 500x654) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904505
This sounds like any ayahuasca or shrooms in the right dose. Just exchance pain with intensity//complexity.
>>
David Dronnerpatch - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 06:58:27 EST HcwY+WP8 No.904510 Reply
>>904508
Individually I'd say intensity/complexity, both together I would say pain
>>
Nell Goodshaw - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 14:27:13 EST tlXKvqmt No.904515 Reply
I got the spiciest candy I could find, extract of reapers and some others, burn lasted a good 30 minutes. Took them on a mushroom ride during the Effigy burn at a regional burning man event. Very intense experience. I vouch for OP's methodology.
>>
Nurse Ennui - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 20:51:10 EST JrbQsxHP No.904518 Reply
1596847870744.jpg -(1200673B / 1.15MB, 3024x4032) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904508
You may be underestimating the level of pain created. Not really sure "This sounds like any ayahuasca or shrooms in the right dose" is the right way the go about it. I wouldn't right it off too fast if I were you. I have eaten up to 30g of dried shrooms in a day once. Also, megas dose LSD and DXM trips. That was a very different experience than the pepper shroom combo. Both very intense but I would say the pepper is more so, but for a shorter time, because of how grounding the pain is.

I haven't never done ayahuasca though I have plans to, smoked DMT though. The pepper shroom trip reminded me of DMT comboed with high dose DXM and 1p-lsd really. I recommend that combo as well.

Have you ever eaten a super hot before? sober or messed up? If you haven't, I think you should try it, it will surprise you. And I would like you to do that before I take your opinion seriously. Just like you would not take someone's advice and input on /psy/ drugs if they have never done them before, because the experience is so unique, same goes for super hot peppers. ~2 million SHU is the true line in the sand. Under that is just not the same for me. Not for the weak though.

Honestly it doesn't matter, every drug is trumped by Datura in trip intensity. Pic related, my harvest.
>>
Nurse Ennui - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 20:53:16 EST JrbQsxHP No.904519 Reply
1596847996427.jpg -(786677B / 768.24KB, 714x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904515
Hell yeah brother, sounds like you did it right. Glad it was a good time!
>>
Nicholas Crunnershit - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:00:49 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904529 Reply
>>904518
Thank you for sharing. I meant specifically the building stage of how the guy described the pepper in that if you replace the pain with intensity/complexity this is quite an accurate description of ANY aya or shrooms in the right dose, not just
>syrian rue+psychotria viridis-based ayahuasca + magic mushrooms

I don't think being ready to die is underestimating it. Which is what I said.

Anyway are you OP? Or have more people ITT (besides the candy guy) seriously explored the combo?

As was implied ITT if you read it - I have never eaten a super hot hence the talk about the best way to pop my cherry if I am feeling adventurous. But I have eaten some very spicy food in my life. Of course I know I'm still a virgin, but I have eaten stuff that very few people without a tolerance could or wanted to. I'm just saying that the psy analogy isn't fair or you could say that I've tried micro/mili/centi maybe even deci dosing.

How do you know that datura is the most intense of drug experiences?

Have you smoked strong salvia extracts? Have broken through on DMT? Aya is even more powerful than vaped DMT, except that vaped DMT is super clear and fast, but unless you have leather lungs for most people even with very good intentions the ceiling of the smokes quantity is very low and if you have baby lungs it's actually hard to breakthrough without doing at least 5 rips. Genuinely curious about your remark.
>>
Nicholas Crunnershit - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:03:48 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904530 Reply
1596884628172.gif -(645747B / 630.61KB, 250x196) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904518
Oh I mixxed up the IDs and the obvious flower avataring, I know you are OP, disregard that query.
>>
Nicholas Crunnershit - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:06:37 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904531 Reply
1596884797172.gif -(417901B / 408.11KB, 160x120) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904529
>except that vaped DMT is super clear and fast, but unless you have leather lungs for most people even with very good intentions the ceiling of the smokes quantity is very low and if you have baby lungs it's actually hard to breakthrough without doing at least 5 rips
I'm talking with perfect vape technique and methods here. But it is possible to vape a lot if you have balls of steel and leather lungs. Triple post will do for now.
>>
Nicholas Crunnershit - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 07:18:41 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904532 Reply
1596885521172.jpg -(85080B / 83.09KB, 540x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904531
Oh fuck that's quintuple post. Anyway, I once wanted to try datura, but I smelled that thing and my body was like 'dude, stay away from this one'. Then I thought I would find henbane, but I haven't seen it anywhere in years. Plus the whole del vibe is kinda dysphoric and I'm creating shangrilla/garden_of_Eden here, so dunno if it's really the right timing to explore that. I've been to dark places in my life, don't wanna go back there unnecessarily. High doses you must forget everything in it's entirety, while with psys you can still remember worlds and those worlds are not human, not physical and stranger than anything. I think noone will disagree that out of the contenders dmt has the highest frequency and logically can contain more information in the same amount of awareness bubble if you will. Anyway, these discussions are always pointless, but maybe you can give some insight into your assertion. The only serious discussion I've seen are Sally and DMT and I side with dmt since again - higher frequency thus more clarity and lucidity at the edges of what is translatable by the brain into something you can be conscious of in the usual awareness state. I hope my word salad is decipherable.
>>
Nurse Ennui - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 10:53:14 EST JrbQsxHP No.904591 Reply
1597157594861.jpg -(146608B / 143.17KB, 1199x1412) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904532
>>904531
>>904530
>>904529

I have broken through on DMT, crystals. It's a really awesome experience. But I always thought that saying was kinda cringe. I have never vaped it, black market vapes are not my thing. Strong salvia extracts compare to Datura a little but more to DMT again, because of the length. Datura can be a few days of delirium and even more of after effects. DMT and salvia last minutes only. That fact alone blows both those out of the water, for me. I feel like there is a lot of growth potential in endurance trips. Really the only growth I get from drugs anymore is in endurance trips.

But /del/ /deli/ drugs are the acquired taste of the recreational drug world. and I for sure love them. That macabre world of forgetting you ever took drugs and not being able to tell reality from hallucination is what I enjoy.
>>
Nurse Ennui - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 13:03:07 EST JrbQsxHP No.904593 Reply
1597165387732.jpg -(997213B / 973.84KB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>904592

You should try smoking datura flower. Gives a strong THC buzz and very very very minor /deli/ stuff out of the corner of your eye. nb
>>
Doris Buzzshit - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:23:09 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904595 Reply
>>904593
how fast is the onset and how long the duration? Can I get proper del effects if I make say good 7 rips or something along those lines? How careful should I be about overdosing as in health dangers?
>>
Ebenezer Sottingridge - Thu, 13 Aug 2020 03:32:11 EST FSp46sVT No.904612 Reply
Datura is troublesome. Never done it. Duration, sure, yea, I have seen datura trippers wander around for a week. Potency may depend on anything. I have never done it, Historically it is a poison. It is bad news though.
>>
Betsy Murdstone - Thu, 13 Aug 2020 08:57:13 EST UlFan5YE No.904615 Reply
1597323433853.jpg -(341421B / 333.42KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>not using this as OP image.
>>
David Humblestid - Sun, 16 Aug 2020 20:04:27 EST 2ZDnvXTR No.904714 Reply
>>904430
I haven't done this, but I know extreme pain has been used in a bunch of different spiritual traditions to cause altered states of consciousness. Off the top of my head, the Sun Dance done by native tribes in the US is infamous for this, certain Aztec rituals required people to draw blood from their own penis, tongue, etc. (including some really gnarly shit like drawing a rope covered in obsidian flakes through your own tongue). In general many shamanic cultures have used painful rituals in their initiations. I believe there are also local Muslim traditions in some areas (possibly SE Asia) where on certain holidays people pierce their skin and drag heavy weights from the wounds. Some of the old school Zen lineages used pain as well, I think involving beatings. I've heard of certain hardcore Buddhist monks burning their own fingers off using a candle flame. Some orders of Christian monks used to whip themselves (self flagellation).

As far as I'm concerned, using hot peppers sounds like a much better way to do this kind of practice than mutilating yourself. I listed all that stuff, though, in case anyone is interested in doing further research. There might be some interesting stuff in the approaches there that could help make the pepper-based pain practice more effective.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.