Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

LSD while withdrawing from stimulants

- Tue, 04 Aug 2020 11:57:03 EST Md5/p4Ct No.904440
File: 1596556623124.jpg -(155566B / 151.92KB, 693x520) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. LSD while withdrawing from stimulants
I've been taking stimulants daily for about a month, alternating between amphetamine and methylphenidate. Have tried to taper off, but always ended up increasing the dosage. Can't handle the mood swings, fatigue, etc. that come with cold turkey.
I've read about psychs helping with alĺ kinds of withdrawals, does anyone have any experience with taking LSD while quitting something? Would psilocybin work or something else?
I thought since LSD has some mentally stimulating properties, small dose would help me not sink into that depressive state where I'm unable to function. Could it make the mood swings worse? What about taking a little bit of methylphenidate as extended release? Would a little bit of MDMA help since its more synergetic with acid or would it make me crave stims after it wears off? Just some options i was considering. I've found ketamine helpful before while withdrawing from opioids, helps with muscle pains.
>>
Edwin Fancocke - Tue, 04 Aug 2020 15:36:17 EST v7KU5uSC No.904444 Reply
Have you tried modafinil?
>>
Edwin Fancocke - Tue, 04 Aug 2020 19:44:26 EST v7KU5uSC No.904450 Reply
>>904446
No idea what fladrafinil is like, but adrafinil sucked. Modafinil iand armodafinil are way better.
>>
Caroline Brookgold - Wed, 05 Aug 2020 10:08:19 EST Md5/p4Ct No.904453 Reply
I considered acid because of its potential to reprogram thought patterns, thus alleviating anxiety about personal stuff that makes me relapse.
Probably didnt clarify that enough in my post but I dont think something that simply helps with physical symptoms would help. I had some success before with similar things.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.