Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Experimenting with salvia sub-breakthrough doses and roas

- Thu, 13 Aug 2020 22:56:27 EST lN3zpq0a No.904636
File: 1597373787491.jpg -(61802B / 60.35KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Experimenting with salvia sub-breakthrough doses and roas
Ways to enjoy 20x salvia extract without a massive 2013 miley Cyrus style youtube breakthrough? Im looking to either A. Dose less B. Change up the ROA (sublingual etc) C. Synergies it with something that may tone it down and prevent classic megabreakthroughs. So far I've smoked tiny hits and felt it, but not a full on breakthrough. I wanna find a middle point. Would salvia synergize well with opiates for that reason? Since its technically an opioid, albeit Kappa not Mu. Lastly, just another unlikely idea: could it technically be prepared as a nasal snuff, or even boofed?

I just dont wanna fry my face off just yet, but want to experiment with its spiritual effects. I like the way oral/buccal/subl is described in historical records more than what modern torch bong 100x mindfry trips do. Anyone done it that way here?
>>
David Bummlesurk - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 11:44:22 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904650 Reply
>>904636
It's as simply as measuring precise amounts of the extract and starting slow, building your way up to where you wanna go. Not the same day - next day. As for sublingual - it's a common practice, same procedure as I just outlined applies.
>>
Lydia Blythestock - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:11:38 EST arjZTCZG No.904653 Reply
Just remembered Miley Cyrus broke through on salvia. I'd probably hit it.

Anyway it's a lot tougher with extract. You'd want a dry pipe as opposed to the typical bong, might have to mix it with something else too at that dosage. Personally I've only fucked with leaves without breaking through, and even that got pretty hilarious.

I'd say just always be prepared to break through, on any psychedelic, and then when it doesn't happen you can be relieved lol.
>>
David Bummlesurk - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:08:04 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904656 Reply
>>904653
If you mean the video of her ripping a sally bong that was nowhere close to a breakthrough.
>>
David Bummlesurk - Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:09:51 EST ol3lKwZ/ No.904657 Reply
>>904653
>I'd say just always be prepared to break through, on any psychedelic, and then when it doesn't happen you can be relieved lol.
Very solid advice. Hell one should probably be prepared even having taken no substance at all.
>>
Esther Blythewill - Sat, 15 Aug 2020 11:59:22 EST Mcf/ST+O No.904676 Reply
>>904636
mix with cbd, it changes the whole game. highly highly highly reccommend.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.