Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Does taking MAOIs actually make you trip harder?

- Mon, 07 Sep 2020 13:18:03 EST 0pZ6LSt2 No.905008
File: 1599499083040.png -(244869B / 239.13KB, 600x506) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Does taking MAOIs actually make you trip harder?
Please no Wikipedia warriors. I'm not talking about prescribed meds, but more along the lines of passion flower extracts w/ some boomers. Anyone have any first hand experience trying this or know people that do it to potentiate psys effects? I want to trip harder, get the most out of what is possible.
>>
Emma Chodgedig - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 13:54:30 EST uMpq/Z8i No.905009 Reply
My first time doing HBWRS i decided to throw some passion flower in theyre. About an hour after dosing both i puked but 10 mins later i was fucking flying with very few moments of nausea, it was very stimulating instead of monging out and i could totally compare it to MDMA. Every other time doing the seeds without PF i got that very doppie trippy feel and moving around seemed more fucked up with more visuals and that "wavey" effect. Im gonna try it with mushrooms soon
>>
Beatrice Coshhig - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 15:05:05 EST gSC7vZBU No.905011 Reply
>>905008
yeah, depending on how much MAOi you take it can double or triple the effects. Only really works with tryptamines like DMT or Mushrooms and LSD. I'd avoid mixing these with something like Mescaline or MDMA.
i've had syrian rue tea on its own (about 5-6g of seeds) and definitely was tripping to a degree, heavy tracers and visual swirling. One hit of weed from a joint made it very, very intense.
drinking about 2g of seed tea about 45 minutes before dropping a tab of acid made the trip feel like I was on 3 or 4 tabs from the same batch. the comeup was a lot faster, peaking lasted about 8 hours total. visuals didn't go away until 20 hours after dosing, and i wasn't able to sleep until 25ish hours after dosing.

since then, i've tried combinations of MAOi with smaller doses of acid and had similar potentiating experiences, my sweet spot is 2g of tea followed by about 40-50ug of LSD.
mixing MAOi with mushrooms made the experience almost identical to ayahuasca.

the reasoning for avoiding combination with Mescaline is because of nausea. It's bad, really fucking bad. Can't comment on MDMA but I threw that in there due to the two being of the same drug class. The mescaline was slightly potentiated and the experience was bumped up to about 20 hours instead of 14, but it was not a comfortable or easy experience as mescaline tends to be.
tried combinations with raw cactus, cactus tea, and purified Mescaline HCL which is my preferred method. All three combinations gave the same results which I find odd since HCL very rarely causes nausea for me.

I'll also add that you should 100% be careful about your diet for a few days to a week before trying this. People mistakenly assume that because the MAOi/Harmala alkaloids found in passion flower, caapi, and rue are reversible that they're immune from the negative effects caused by specific food groups.
Basically avoid alcohol, red meat, heavily processed foods, and enriched grains for a while before ingesting. Also try to eat lightly the day you do ingest because there is a very good chance that you'll spend hours at the toilet instead of enjoying your journey.
>>
Edwin Cindlederk - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 12:22:00 EST 0pZ6LSt2 No.905035 Reply
So it works? That's cool, how much passionflower extract should I use before a trip?
>>
Nigel Poppertick - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 17:49:38 EST gSC7vZBU No.905065 Reply
>>905035
no idea about passionflower. look up how much harmala/harmine alkaloids it has, you want about 100-150mg for potentiating effects. syrian rue is the most potent between caapi and passionflower, with about 5% of weight being harm-x alks, look into the harmala content of passionflower and go from there.
try taking a bit on its own and see if you feel effects, you may have to do a simple cold water extraction of the alkaloids for a more accurate dose because i'd imagine it's close to an ounce of dried passionflower to get that 150mg sweet spot
>>
Emma Suddleridge - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 04:42:15 EST VAIx7qkU No.905189 Reply
>>905185
Rue in itself can be very mind altering. It's only sedating to a certain degree and you build a reverse tolerance to its dissociative (yes, it's also a NMDA antagonist) and psychedelic effects.
You'll see a lot of tracers and get into a meditative psychedelic headspace.
But yea, it tastes like ass that is true.
>>
Thomas Clishwin - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:13:31 EST 0pZ6LSt2 No.905197 Reply
>>905189
Oh Is there a BMI ratio chart for rue alone and with others
>>
Eliza Ciddlechan - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 09:24:34 EST nPmgwQTB No.905280 Reply
>>905278
Caapi is more expensive and less potent and it's more difficult to find ethically harvested caapi compared to syrian rue.
>>
Polly Fellerway - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 11:47:28 EST tuTQ6YpE No.905281 Reply
DMT and Moclobemide is on my bucket list... if I ever get around to it
>>
Doris Dartwell - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 03:41:28 EST NHF0Oadp No.905304 Reply
>>905280
Enjoy your headache and other ill side effects from that todic seed lmao. Ayahuasca is legit and cheap especially the resins.
>>
Nigel Chullyman - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 13:33:30 EST nPmgwQTB No.905343 Reply
>>905304
I've never had a headache from rue extract. Are you sure your headache isn't being caused by an unresolved issue of some kind, whether it's emotional bpockage manifested as physical tension or a dietary conflict of some sort
>>
James Greencocke - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:12:10 EST CVprU3Y+ No.905356 Reply
>>905304
Rue is so cheap and effective it's unbelievable.
If you want to prepare a caapy brew from vine then good luck boiling the vine for hours.
Caapi extracts can be hit or miss, changing the extract strength messes with your dosage calculation. You have to experiment witch each new extract to test it's effect.
But with rue? Lmao just take 2-3 g of powdered seed that can be bought for dirt cheap, toss it in boiling water with lemon for 30 minuts and it's literally enough for lift-off. You can easily filter the solids and reduce the drink to a shot quantity, then some lemon easily washes the bad taste that harmalas always leave
I'm not saying caapi is bad and I do use it from time to time, but Rue just works every time and is very easy.

To the OP, stop messing with jolly african-american bootleg MAOI and just use Rue or Caapi
>>
Martha Summlebanks - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 01:50:21 EST LMQIDWYE No.905359 Reply
>>905343
man ive had this terrible tension in my head and face for like a year now, it's so irritating and drives me crazy and i feel like its coming from emotions being held back
>>
Cornelius Wiblingfed - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:58:34 EST WhxpRShc No.905364 Reply
>>905359
You should definitely give an ayahuasca type DMT mixture a try, it can help you find the cause of things like that.
>>
James Blackbury - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 19:42:15 EST +lboxv7n No.905375 Reply
>>905356
You're just used to the seeds' toxic effects. I dont prepare my caapi, i just swallow the capsules.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.