Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

5-MeO-DMT thread

- Mon, 27 Dec 2021 20:29:01 EST nUzNnCD9 No.911724
File: 1640654941338.jpg -(255837B / 249.84KB, 1241x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 5-MeO-DMT thread
I recently acquired some 5-MeO-DMT and it immediately became one of my favorite drugs I've tried (and I've tried a lot). I like more than N,N-DMT by a lot.

In my mind I call it "Smoking The Void" because that's what happens. it's almost reminiscent of a K-hole in that regard. Except even a K-hole has textures within it, and I am a being that traverses them.

When I smoke 5-MeO-DMT it's like disappearing completely. The world ceases to exist. I cease to exist. All that's left is an infinite tranquility. It feels like I'm breathing in spacetime. I take the deep breaths of nothingness and float there in The Void.

And coming back is like both the world and me got a breath of fresh air. I breathed and the world breathed and it was good.

What are your experiences with 5-MeO-DMT?
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 28 Dec 2021 13:54:10 EST Rra59lhQ No.911728 Reply
1640717650497.jpg -(161791B / 158.00KB, 640x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>911724
I've only had 5- meo mixed into jungle spice type smoking concoctions, and it has always made a noticeable difference, even if the main ingredient was just straight N,N it always had a very potent and immediate difference if there was the 5meo in it.
It is one of those things I am really set on trying by itself one of these days and I'm a tad jelly of u right now haha.
>>
Walter Snodshaw - Tue, 11 Jan 2022 00:20:11 EST v6DlOptM No.911803 Reply
>>911724
just ordered my first dose, 35mg of 5meo. they claim 99% purity so ima go 17.5mg each, me and a friend using the yocan evolve plus. wish us luck lads
>>
Augustus Wevingfere - Sat, 28 May 2022 23:21:13 EST HTkOzffP No.912763 Reply
I have 300mg of dried bufo toad venom a friend gifted about 8 years ago. Never touched because I'm not confident in dosing it appropriately, and have read about some potentially toxic characteristics of the venom itself. Does anyone in the 5-MeO-DMT sphere have advice for responsible approach to handling ROA for something like this?
>>
Albert Clunningham - Mon, 30 May 2022 12:20:32 EST /214jnfG No.912767 Reply
>>912763
I just worked my way up smoking it. Allergy test -> 2mg -> 5mg -> 10mg etc. And when it became clear the blood pressure and stuff was no joke I started preloading a tiny bit of Diazepam.

I sat myself in my bathtub in such a way where I couldn't fall backwards so even if I vomited I wouldn't aspirate it (and it would be much easier to clean a tub). I know in a lot of the rituals you're supposed to lie back but alone that's not a safe option. You could lay sideways though and use pillows to prop yourself in the recovery position. Or you could , y'know, get a sitter, but not everyone knows someone that friendly.

I found it even more comfortable if I also did some Ketamine in preparation. Helped eliminate more body load and the fear thereof. But I understand for most people that would make things scarier not safer.

On an aesthetic note my thing was to always turn off all the lights and leave one solitary candle flickering on the counter above me. I've always done it in silence as The Void is very much part of the experience but music may not be a bad option.

P.S. 5-subs are supposedly more stable than 4-subs and N,N, but 8 years is a long time. You could have lost potency.
>>
Simon Pigglesore - Sat, 04 Jun 2022 20:47:55 EST zeKu+l/A No.912774 Reply
I’ve never done it but dmt is good

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.