Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Shroom entities

- Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:41:19 EST ql6OkcKx No.911836
File: 1642538479563.jpg -(40449B / 39.50KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Shroom entities
My last two shroom trips i saw the same entity. Closed eyes and open eyes it was a female, she would dance and transform into things, and she would communicate with me telepathically through the whole trip.

She was like a cartoon. I would see her on the walls. She was very friendly and the first trip i was kinda freaking out and she was trying to calm me down by dancing and showing me her cool moves.
Second time I saw her she entered my vision by dancing as a way of saying "Hey it's me again".

Is the the mushroom or was she some other dimension being? Have you guys seen her?

Pic related, it's the closest thing i could find. (I'll attach more examples below)
>>
Barnaby Greenwater - Tue, 18 Jan 2022 15:44:39 EST ql6OkcKx No.911838 Reply
1642538679563.png -(1103988B / 1.05MB, 1080x1500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Example #3

As you can see, she was like a cartoon/graffiti. I'd see her face sometimes and her hands. But most of the time she was transforming into all sorts of colors and shapes.
>>
Bong-rip MacGuyver - Sat, 22 Jan 2022 10:30:36 EST 1iWgZuLd No.911882 Reply
I think ur just thirsty, OP

XD
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Priscilla Fivingridge - Wed, 02 Feb 2022 19:00:17 EST ql6OkcKx No.911988 Reply
>>911882
Well, I've come to the conclusion that it's not an alien entity, but she's actually the shrooms itself, they speak to me and that's how they choose to present themselves I guess. Every time I've seen "her" it's been from the same batch of shrooms (same mycellium).

So now to confirm this I would have to try different shrooms. If it's true, if they really speak to me, and each mycellium has its own personality, then trying different shrooms would mean I won't see her, but someone else.
>>
Martha Blathershaw - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:21:05 EST kDHdkqgp No.912088 Reply
>>911988

Yes continue this research - will pursue as well as I have a similar theory.
>>
Oliver Chombleden - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 21:58:45 EST ZqbsuOWb No.912092 Reply
>>911988
>but she's actually the shrooms itself, they speak to me
Spoken like someone who does too much shrooms, how the hell can a dead fungus talk to you? Its just a recurring vision you see from a specific chemical entering your brain at sufficient doses. Kind of like how you see similar visuals between shroom trips.

>each mycellium has its own personality, then trying different shrooms would mean I won't see her, but someone else.
What you see tripping could possibly be influenced by something in the shrooms other than psilocybin, because there are a whole bunch of chemicals in dried shrooms. If it is then another batch of shrooms may have different amounts of these chemicals and could cause a change in what you see. Otherwise its just a matter of dose and/or headspace.

Don't jump to conclusions based on what you "feel" is right without any evidence. Happened to me before and made me a delusional mess.
>>
Betsy Gickledale - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:51:31 EST FT/XICpi No.912099 Reply
Damn I wish shroom girl visits me while I'm tripping balls
>>
Isabella Dartman - Sat, 19 Feb 2022 09:51:49 EST 1JRiInVZ No.912117 Reply
>>911836
it's an entity you're connected to. mushroom itself too of course, but the mushroom is less defined.

sounds like a great friend. search "shane mauss purple gypsy lady friend dmt trip" on youtube.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.