Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Zoloft and shrooms

- Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:47:59 EST f35evya1 No.911918
File: 1643136479585.jpg -(47951B / 46.83KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Zoloft and shrooms
Hi all,

I’m currently on a low dose of Zoloft (25mg) I plan to take shrooms this Saturday. Now, last time I tried I took 8 grams over the course of 3 hours and felt nothing. I smoked and had what I thought were some visuals but I could have just been really high. Anyways,

I haven’t taken the Zoloft in two days now. I’ve been told by some people not to take it the day before, and others have told me not to take it 2 weeks before. So, if anybody on Zoloft here could share how they managed to trip on shrooms, and how long they had to abstain from the Zoloft, that would be great. Thanks!

P.S- I’m not looking for a “look here’s why you shouldn’t do this” I’m going to do this and I’m just trying to ensure I can reduce as much harm as possible. Thanks.
>>
Nicholas Clammerbidge - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 01:58:10 EST 66a7qzOo No.912023 Reply
yea stop taking zoloft for a few weeks. that shit aint good for you 25 mg is a very low dose anyways what do you like about zoloft?
>>
Alice Blogglelark - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 03:18:04 EST 6gZspKBZ No.912024 Reply
>>911918
>P.S- I’m not looking for a “look here’s why you shouldn’t do this” I’m going to do this and I’m just trying to ensure I can reduce as much harm as possible.
>I’m just trying to ensure I can reduce as much harm as possible.
>reduce as much harm as possible
like i've said in another post, if you're on zoloft there's a legitimate reason for it. i understand this is not what you want to hear and hard to accept but you probably shouldn't be taking psychedelics. if you have some sort of depression that requires you to be on zoloft that diminishes the effects of psychedelics there's a reason why. the fact that you're still trying to circumvent this and seek it out should be a warning sign that you're ignoring and if others on this board are ignoring is kinda shameful considering we're all about harm reduction.
i understand this isn't the answer you want to hear, but you shouldn't be doing psychedelics if you have mental illness.
>>
Basil Trotfield - Mon, 07 Feb 2022 13:00:26 EST eB4O10x8 No.912029 Reply
>>912024
>you shouldn't be doing psychedelics if you have mental illness.
That's a pretty broad statement that I don't agree with. While I think there are some types of mental illness where psychedelics should be avoided, I see absolutely nothing wrong in people with depression, anxiety, ADHD, heck even shit like bipolar using psychedelics.

But also I agree you probably should not be mixing Zoloft and shrooms.
>>
Lillian Hammlebudging - Tue, 08 Feb 2022 02:33:06 EST 6gZspKBZ No.912032 Reply
>>912029
yeah, i know about psychedelics having the potential to help with mental illness, but i don't agree with a [presumably] depressed person in a depressive state or a bipolar person in a depressive/manic episode taking psychedelics without guidance. if someone has depression, anxiety, bipolar, etc. and is stable and not taking anti-depressants or anti-psychotics they could take psys and have a wonderfully healing experience. they also could trigger an episode that would make their mental illness worse. remember, we advocate safety. i don't think it's a good idea encouraging people with mental illness to take drugs. sorry that you disagree.
>>
Thomas Bruggleshaw - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 03:50:59 EST gnJGRvIk No.912042 Reply
antidepressants make trips shallower and shorter. save your psys/money/time.
>>
Clara Blytheville - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 08:07:11 EST HNmJQEeG No.912043 Reply
I'm bipolar and I can't imagine a life without psychedelics
>>
Fanny Singerdine - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 22:26:52 EST 6gZspKBZ No.912053 Reply
>>912043
i'm glad to hear that. likewise, i've known people with bipolar who have manic episodes followed by depressive episodes as a direct result of use. all i'm saying is that psychedelics are not for everyone. just like drugs in general effect people differently.
>>
Alice Chingerlut - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 15:19:53 EST OWqoDQjz No.912076 Reply
1644697193544.gif -(447624B / 437.13KB, 250x193) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>912053
i'm bipolar and every doctor and their parents say i can't smoke weed because if i do, i'd trigger episodic behavior. although i do believe this, i don't believe in taking pills for it, havent for years, i still smoke weed and when i'm smoking habitually, upon stopping, i'll have mania because i was sedated for a long time, once you know the mania/depressive episodes are coming it's a matter of how you contain, distract and control yourself before saying/doing stuff.

if you don't try to control your thoughts and actions to control/prevent/avoid episodes without the use of pharmacy prescription pills, you shouldn't bother doing a certain drug.

get to know yourself, OP.
>>
George Gonningson - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 09:26:20 EST eB4O10x8 No.912082 Reply
>>912076
Similar place with depression, never taken pils for it. Was almost persuaded to a handful of times, and when I was younger I even asked my parents for it but they're the types that think depression isn't real. Anyways I have better control over myself and and while it was a stupidly difficult road for a while, I genuinely think I'm better off without the pharma pills. I've seen how that shit fucked up my friends, and I think I've had an easier time making my peace with the black dog without them.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.