Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

The best (or most effective) way to consume DMT freebase

- Wed, 09 Feb 2022 17:13:33 EST seLOFqAm No.912047
File: 1644444813135.jpg -(684910B / 668.86KB, 1170x1104) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The best (or most effective) way to consume DMT freebase
I got 2 grams of DMT freebase but im really having a hard time here. Im just using a glass weed pipe, and topping bowls with it. I get extremely intense visuals and the ringing in my ears, but im never overwhelmed to the point where I have to sit down. Ive smoke it about 5 or 6 times in the pipe and every time its the same. The sandwich method didnt work at all really. But on top of the bowl it melts/disappears but the weed keeps burning and with every hit the feeling grows
more and more but never past the point of intense closed eye visuals. I usually just play with my dog in the backyard immediately after and its great and the afterglow lasts for about 30 minutes and is great but I would like to have a breakthrough experience.
Should I dab it? Vaporgenie? Please help
thanks
>>
Fanny Singerdine - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 22:12:03 EST 6gZspKBZ No.912051 Reply
1644462723972.jpg -(64058B / 62.56KB, 986x555) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>912047
go to your local headshop and ask for an "oil burner" it should look like pic related and cost $2-$3. buy a mg scale from amazon for $20 and scale out 50mg and put it in the pookie. you don't want to touch the flame to the pipe directly underneath you want to kiss the tip of the flame to it and rock it back and fourth right and left. you will also want to have a wet rag next to you to set the pipe on or even have a friend there to catch the pipe so it doesn't fall on your thigh and burn your leg.
generally with this method, you'll want to take as big a hit as possible, hold it in for 30 seconds, then take a second hit, repeat, and if possible, a 3rd hit and you will leave this earth, blast off out of a cannon and break through if done properly. just like i said, the concern is that you will drop the hot pipe on yourself or your chair/bed. make sure you're laying comfy in your bed and close your eyes as you do it. if i didn't explain it well enough feel free to ask more questions.
>>
Fanny Singerdine - Wed, 09 Feb 2022 22:14:33 EST 6gZspKBZ No.912052 Reply
>>912051
oya i'd also recommend a tiny hit at first since it's very harsh or you'll just cough it all out to help acclimate you then take your proper experience for a blast off. nb
>>
Jarvis Blackgold - Sun, 13 Feb 2022 14:29:47 EST 4uiApeL/ No.912084 Reply
Any vaporizer will work. Vaporgenie works well too. Godspeed to you, OP.
>>
Thomas Demmledock - Mon, 14 Feb 2022 05:17:46 EST YmLpde9k No.912094 Reply
>>912047
Go to r3ddit and search "cold start dabs" with a quartz banger and ml scale.
>>
Clara Benderville - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:34:44 EST cooMKM4H No.912106 Reply
>>912084
Not OP, I got a big bong and a nice dry herb vape, which will be better for smoking freebase tryptamines
I mean ill get something like >>912051 if its only 3 bucks but I wanna know if the vape is better, its an arizer solo 2
And what temp should I have it at?
>>
Martha Pinningway - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 01:17:09 EST DhN7Z7op No.912107 Reply
>>912106
Some people sewer by it but it's hard to heat properly and the DMT jumps around like crazy so you have to be really careful or you will waste it with a bubbler.It works though. Just preheat the stem near the bowl and make sure you apply heat evenly and slowly while you slowly twist the pipe to ensure it heats as evenly as possible. Dont torch it though...
>>
Martha Chucklesire - Sun, 20 Feb 2022 14:47:31 EST zHqr2wcj No.912123 Reply
>>912047
i use a yocan evolve plus with the ceramic donut, very portable, very effective

just have to learn how the heating element behaves so you dont burn your shit but i have had many a mobile success with the deemster vape pen totally the way to do it

like a mobile dmt breakthrough if you want, or a mobile wade around in the pool of psychedelia if you also want

if you dont understand how the heating element works you could burn your things and OR breakthrough not expecting it and its like woooooaaah

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.