Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Subject
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

selfish scumbag problems

View Thread Reply
- Wed, 29 May 2019 18:29:28 EST Poj5M2Bi No.529645
File: 1559168968643.jpg -(5886142B / 5.61MB, 5184x3456) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. selfish scumbag problems
hey qq

I'm married. My wife and I have been through a lot, but we married young (me 23 her 21) and we've each cheated on each-other. At the end of the day, yeah, we each love the other one and we've made a beautiful life together. When it's good, it's great -- but when it's bad, it's absolute shit. I couldn't ever see myself with anyone else, though.

That was until I met the literal girl of my dreams.

Ever since I was a youngin, I always had these incredibly vivid dreams of this one particular woman. I had the sensation that she was out there in the world, somewhere, and that my dreams were clues on how to find her. Once I got married, I gave up hope that she was out there. I met her at work (we are both nurses) when she changed from one department into mine. We immediately hit it off and the chemistry that we have together is unlike anything I've ever experienced with another person. We are absolutely identical, 100% a carbon copy of the other one. She's six years my senior, but I have never identified as my own age anyways (she initially thought I was her age, if not older).

I found out my wife was cheating on me (99.9% certain) and so I left her for a short while and lived with dream girl. Things were great, we get along wonderfully and we half-started to plan a life together. I eventually ended up back home since my wife might be pregnant, and since there's a lot of complicated tangling in our relationship that would make a clean divorce impossible.

Now that I'm back home, I'm stuck between my two worlds. I want to be with dream girl, I feel that we're FATED to be together (there were a lot of odd circumstances that led to us meeting that cannot be explained otherwise) and I feel that I met my wife only to meet the dream girl (again, a long chain of strange events that I cannot explain any other way that led to me working where I work and doing what I do). I love my wife, but I feel that she may even be happier with the person that she was 99.9% cheating on me with. My wife knows I was with dream girl, and doesn't seem to care too much saying that she's just happy i"m back and that she doesn't want to be with anybody else. As much as I want to be with dream girl, my married life is so comfortable and easy that it would feel like a giant cosmic fuck-up if I left.

So what would you guys do in my circumstance?
>>
David Gibblelock - Thu, 30 May 2019 03:00:16 EST h0psPJz3 No.529649 Reply
Sounds like a tough pill to swallow. You moved out with the woman of your dreams after your wife cheated on you and she might have got pregnant with hopefully your baby so you've gone back to her and are just going to ignore that whole period because apparently you've now fixed the relationship and things have gotten comfortable again. It's bullshit. Easier than sorting your life out.

Look at the language you use. You ended up back at home. You didn't choose to go back? She might be pregnant? Do you want a kid? Are you sure it's yours? Do you want to raise your child on that household?

I just dont know how you could ignore the big red flag that is that you're apparently in love with another woman.

Just dont do it man. The kid wont realize you're not together until he or she is 6 or 8. Go be happy. Take the time and untangle the webs
>>
Albert Murdham - Thu, 30 May 2019 14:03:22 EST Del7dYn8 No.529654 Reply
You sound like a idiot manchild so just do whatever you want. It doesn't matter.

My future gf drinks a lot. How can I help?

Locked Banned View Thread Reply
- Wed, 08 May 2019 17:20:28 EST Xt27MPsk No.529281
File: 1557350428711.jpg -(10679B / 10.43KB, 231x250) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. My future gf drinks a lot. How can I help?
She's almost perfect
> Small tits, beautiful and very nice
> Not an immigrant.
> Not a feminist or SJW (although she's a socialist, a light feminist)
> She's very dominant and sadist, and doesn't want to fuck; so we are completely compatible in this aspect.
> She has a career and she is very professional
> She is not self-centered or an egoist.
> She is a former Karate fighter.

But:
>She drinks a lot, and has an ambivalent attitude towards drugs. When she drinks she becomes aggressive and tries to beat me or beat someone. I'm very weak to fight her (I would never, why would I?) or defend her.

How can I help her? I never drink, and I'm not able to handle this situation. Normal people drink, and some normal people drink a lot socially.

Is it ok to have BDSM if she has drunk too much? I could be raping her if she is not able to consent, even if the sexual act was like this (for reference): she squeezing my balls, urinating on me, whipping my ass or slapping my face. (you know, standard sadism/humiliation things).

I once rejected her advances because she couldn't walk straight. She felt bad and threw several punches at me, and then started crying. I felt bad and she felt bad as well. But it looks like if we are going out, it's not unusual for her to become more or less wasted.

The fact that our relationship will follow a modern BDSM dynamic (not a traditional BDSM dynamic), makes it harder for me to try to help her (I'm submissive).

Please advice me something. I wish I could spend my whole life with her, but sometimes I'm afraid of her.
9 posts and 3 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.

Stalkers

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 27 May 2019 14:55:30 EST hiKxQg3e No.529592
File: 1558983330626.jpg -(34674B / 33.86KB, 284x283) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Stalkers
If obsessive people that follow you around but love you are fans, but stalkers that hate you aren't, what are they? Just serial killers or something? Like, why be obsessed with someone you hate but don't personally know? Has anybody ever dealt with a problem like that?

Why would somebody constantly monitor your posts, social media and everything else, possibly even being the suspicious person following you for a few blocks in the city? Is it just some kind of gangstalking/harassment schtick I am enduring?

Example: Person A leaves creepy comments all over one social media site, then similar creepy comments appear from another user on another. Suspected sock puppets show up everywhere, and they never fail to interrupt with something cringey at the moment you are having a good time.

Should I just ignore it or should I like, DOX them and tie their wiener in a knot?
17 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Doris Nullysork - Wed, 29 May 2019 12:56:36 EST +s+a5IEh No.529642 Reply
>>529640
You keep flicking between "I don't use social media these guys stalked me over stuff in person" and "the stalking in person stopped it is just social media" and I'm confused. Or are you actually just inconsistent with yourself (and us) about how much you actually use bits of the internet and social media and how this works?

Have you sought much treatment for your PTSD? Your thoughts present as a jumble, not entirely paranoid but you're obviously still very bitter and upset about things which may not even be happening now. It seems to me that you are having trouble processing the now, if you're "playing" with trolls to the point someone can recognise your style cross board then you are not good at this internet thing. I imagine both in real life and on line bad people can tell how vulnerable you are and zoom in to kick you. I'm not sure you're stalked as much as easy pickings for shitheads and actually going out your way to signal that. They tell stories and stuff but I think you're just someone it's easy to justify picking on and so negative people who want an excuse to be shitheads go do that.

I would prioritise therapy/treatment and better understanding and processing your issues. A lot of this is about you. I am not sure we can really help you with these people, or avoid it unless you change your approach to conflict and who you choose to reach out to entirely. Good luck.
>>
Nigel Bittingville - Wed, 29 May 2019 16:15:49 EST hiKxQg3e No.529644 Reply
>>529642
I AM in therapy, silly, but to be honest, it does nothing.

I thought I was clear about it but I'm stalked in both. The in-person stalking stopped in a definitive way when I changed cities but I still am pretty paranoid when someone follows me. Do you understand that?

I basically can't use a few major social media websites because of harassment though. I don't really find your comment useful, just condescending and pedantic, to be honest. It's okay, I understand if you have contempt for me, just don't try to help me if you do.
>>
Fanny Bardville - Fri, 31 May 2019 14:37:41 EST +s+a5IEh No.529665 Reply
>>529644
Therapy only works if you engage with it though. If it doesn't work find a new therapist. It won't work if you don't let it. If you don't believe it'll work then it will never work.

People are assholes and you don't deserve this, but you are the only person who can stop it. There's no magic cure just looking at the behaviors you engage in that draw this aggression. Being so twitchy and defensive and projecting negativity doesn't help though. Ironically it actually just scares off people who mean well while aggressors can see you even more clearly. A lot of people engage in maladaptive behavior as a result of trauma. It doesn't make it "your fault" but it's on you to fix. Life isn't fair but it doesn't mean you're powerless.

You are pretty close to drawing my contempt but I've known people who were magnets for shit like you and most of them weren't bad people at all. They just had such a run of luck they were too damaged to not continue creating more misfortune. Of course that probably does make me condescending but the advice is genuine, there's a little bit of "been there" though not to the same extent in it though. Don't mistake me for someone who doesn't know how it is. I am definitely a pedant but that's my job. However I'm offering genuine advice and help. To speak with total honesty: your original ideas were dumb and were liable to blow up in your face, you really think your attempts to dox someone wouldn't result in either total apathy or someone finding you and doxxing you for trying to recruit a personal army? I remember when that shit was more than 5% effective but that's over a decade ago. Ignoring it was the better option but as long as you always see shadows your entire life will be negatively affected.

>trying so hard but not being able to work it out

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 28 May 2019 18:18:36 EST Lyy5db9O No.529623
File: 1559081916528.jpg -(3235332B / 3.09MB, 2176x4608) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. >trying so hard but not being able to work it out
Been in relationship for almost 10 years, have been trying so hard to get her to be more considerate of my feelings. But she doesnt give a shit and then feels bad when i start to feel bad which makes me in turn feel bad for desiring her affection. Today, i tried to initiate something sexual and although it was without success i was glad that we tried. This is the point were at. I told her i was glad we at least tried and she didnt believe me and started being sad again. I cant do this anymore. Im trying so hard to make this work. How can she not even be visibly glad to see me after we havent seen eachother for a week. I'm always there for her no matter how stressed she is. I cant take this anymore, i just want to feel like i matter for once too again. Ive been neglecting what i want for years and it feels like im throwing the best years of my life away to something that will never stop being toxic no matter how hard i try. Idk I'm ranting, i dont know what to do. I dont want to break up with her, i dont know why, its not like my life will get better without her and its not like i enjoy life or feel good enough to be valuable to someone anyway

Dont know if anyone will/should actually respond to this, just had to vent. Pic random
>>
Martin Bovingford - Tue, 28 May 2019 19:28:38 EST jnas4L6T No.529624 Reply
i got out of a 5 year relationship that was a lot like what you described, and while it was difficult and scary, i flourished and grew and felt like a monumental weight was lifted off me. what you describe is not healthy or positive for either of you and i think you are starting to realize it.

Meeting new people

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 28 May 2019 02:16:52 EST Je9nm5wp No.529612
File: 1559024212337.jpg -(64531B / 63.02KB, 750x422) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Meeting new people
When I was in high school, I had a close group of a few friends and stuck it out. Then in college, I was put in a situation where it's almost impossible to fail socially and every one wants to be your friend, especially if you drink and do drugs.

Now I graduated and I moved to a suburb 20 minutes outside of this giant city. Living alone and I'm really socially starved, because I never learned the proper etiquette for meeting people in real life and not at college.

Can you just go to bars/venues by yourself and look for other people by themselves and try to socialize? I don't really care about looking like a loner, I can just never come back to that bar/club again, but is going places alone a thing at all?

I thought I was really done with my aspie stage but I'm just going right back to the way I was. I went from going to parties every weekend and hanging out with a huge group of friends every day to having absolutely no one to talk to.

I'm hoping once I get a job I'll make some friends there but I've never had a job where I hung out with the people I worked with, but maybe that's just cause I never had a reason to try.
>>
William Sinkinfutch - Tue, 28 May 2019 05:07:37 EST beWRfxik No.529614 Reply
>>529612

Have you tried looking for things like meetup groups? You can find some groups based on your interests and attend their meetings which is a great way to meet people.

As for meeting people at a workplace, it all depends on who works there. You could get lucky and find some cool people at your work or it can go the other way and everyone could be boring or just not what you're looking for. Or you could meet 1 or 2 people that become your friends.

But really check out my meetup suggestion. That was the best way to met new people for me. Especially when you don't know where to start.

Best of luck man. You'll find some people to hang out with.
>>
pl0x !!S5n/dBdH - Tue, 28 May 2019 13:23:03 EST mx986IvR No.529618 Reply
>>529612

have you ever just tried hanging out at the library?

seriously, just bring your laptop and play a popular game.
>>
Fuck Fobberpotch - Tue, 28 May 2019 14:18:31 EST erBG8XSy No.529619 Reply
i recognise the feels, op. I hate the way society is sometimes because of it. Part of me wants to start a commune or something similar. Just to live in a different way, a way that's more social. Bars and clubs and restaurants aren't for loners. Meetup/tinder/whatever internet-to-meatspace social service starts with admitting that you are a loner which also just sucks. But somehow other people do it without going in to the woods and restarting society all over again. Somehow they just roll on from high-school to university to work without dropping out socially, going from one social situation to the next, forging bonds, having things to talk about. I'm in a situation where I don't always see a way forward and there's definitely no way back. I get stuck and lost too. Half the time I feel too nervous and anxious to even start a conversation because I know I can't hide the fact that I feel pretty shit inside. IF I can't even be ok with myself how can I be ok with others. Meditation helps a little, a little bit of courage can also just go a long way.
If you've got your drinking under control why don't you just find a pub-crawl or something, shits usually fun and there's no pressure to ever see those people again, unless you want, you can even pretend to be someone completely different if you want to...

Heavy depression

View Thread Reply
- Tue, 28 May 2019 05:00:13 EST beWRfxik No.529613
File: 1559034013150.png -(477586B / 466.39KB, 825x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Heavy depression
I thought I was over this but apparently not. This time it's worse. Before I didn't even realise how good I had it as I could escape from this feeling and keep it tame but this time around I am now married, have no job, we live with my parents and I am using a low dose of opiates (I buy poppy seeds and make the 'tea') just to get through the day and get basic things done. I am 30 years old and have nothing to show for it.
I don't want to go on medication again (zoloft) but it looks like it may be the only way to stop the suicidal thoughts. I have been trying to acquire some psilocybin mushrooms to micro-dose when I am feeling real bad and therefore somehow rewire my brain into positivity which I know can work and will be much more beneficial than going on long term ssri's with all their shitty side effects but I have had no luck in finding someone.
I want the suicidal thoughts and the negativity to stop. It's killing me. There is no one I can talk to. I feel so alone but before I could manage this with other forms of escapism ( I use to smoke weed and just listen to music and go for a drive then come home and play video games. I could hold down a job back then but not anymore) I can't even look for a job properly as my confidence is so low and my energy is almost non-existant. The low dose of opiates just help me get numb and through the day so I can do things like clean the house and drive my wife to and from work as well as anything else that needs to be done (I do most of the written work for my wife's Advanced accounting diploma which she does as part of her study visa).

I just want it all to end and things to be positive again. I'm struggling more and more each day. Positive affirmations don't work any more. Everything looks so bleak.

I feel like this thread will get drowned out fast as I remember /qq/ being full of people like me or guys that struggle with getting into a relationship with a girl (like that even matters).
>>
Angus Dossleman - Tue, 28 May 2019 12:39:16 EST Lny7/LNo No.529616 Reply
Depending on where you live, you might want to try checking out online headshops like azarius.net or avalonmagicplants.com for your psilocybin needs. Quit the fucking opiates though, like holy shit you're ruining yourself with them. Don't be a fucking idiot and stop the self-pity party too. Stop being a sad sack of shit and pick yourself up. But seriously. QUIT THE FUCKING OPIATES.

If you're really too pathetic to even get a parttime job, consider getting a pet for the loneliness. Kind of sad you even feel that way with your wife and all though. Is that marriage even still in good spirits?
>>
pl0x !!S5n/dBdH - Tue, 28 May 2019 13:20:37 EST mx986IvR No.529617 Reply
1559064037439.png -(119429B / 116.63KB, 500x650) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>529613

Quit the opiates.
~
DRINK WATER

//27 year old boomer. Quit the weed, cigs, drinking. clean cut.

// I live in my parents' basement.

// I got a security guard license.

I have two (albeit part time) jobs as, well...take not so wild guess.

#Comments below

Dude, man to man in the era of Instant Gratification.

Just. go buy a red bull, and pull up your favorite video game.

Listen to me.

Nothing's changed, you're still you, still wise, still kicking the can.

put on some fast ass music and kick it like it's 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzCYE45XVJE&list=RDpzCYE45XVJE&start_radio=1


Listen broheim, you're in a bad place, we all are, it's been like this forever. it's life.
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.

I WANT OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 27 May 2019 07:14:51 EST Oc4NwxLh No.529578
File: 7.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I WANT OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP
I WANT OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP
3 posts and 2 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Archie Fuckingson - Mon, 27 May 2019 14:20:40 EST dxVpQFbW No.529591 Reply
16 is legal in a lot civilised places because there's nothing shifting about teenagers fucking someone around their own age and maturity. If OP is posting here though, there is a very narrow margin between being a kid needing a ban and it being a bit weird.

>>529579
16 year olds still have a lot of growing up to do emotionally. You're under 21 hopefully so you are still a long way off done, and if you're over 21 you need double down on growing up.

A 16 year old with emotional problems and awful friends is not a good choice. You know it is better to be alone than in a relationship that makes you unhappy and you've considered that from your point of view. Have you done so for this girl? Over time this distress will become resentment and it will be bad for her. If you're really done the longer you wait the worse it is. I mean pick your moment and consider your delivery but we're talking about doing this in a few days not weeks or months.
>>
Augustus Bundlelatch - Mon, 27 May 2019 16:11:57 EST 2sWwtUKX No.529595 Reply
>>529590

lol i just turned 21, i know this is a north american mostly board, but that creepyness factor isnt really taken in consideration where i live, nor i ever cared about it
>>529591
>You know it is better to be alone than in a relationship that makes you unhappy and you've considered that from your point of view. Have you done so for this girl? Over time this distress will become resentment and it will be bad for her. If you're really done the longer you wait the worse it is.

yeah, yeah, i understand, i just dont wanna see her get hurt and there seems to be no other way around the fact that this will inevitably happen, one way or the other
i mean, at the end of the day its not a relationship i "chose", it happened organically and we were both very into it, things seemed easier despite her personal problems, but nowadays there's something new to complain about everyday

i hate that she's the one that will have the worst of it
aaaa
>>
Archie Fuckingson - Mon, 27 May 2019 18:33:39 EST dxVpQFbW No.529600 Reply
>>529595
I think you're probably over estimating how bad it'll be for her. She'll cope badly because she's young, the fact everything is constant drama shows that. She'll probably be massively distraught and want to die for at least 39 minutes and 24 seconds. But seriously she'll bounce. It's got to happen at some point and you can at least make this as clean and unambiguous as possible, you can show her some respect and decency and space, give her distance, not carry on with other people while it's in clear view for a while and so on.

She will make a massive drama storm but she'll be fine in a few weeks. Everything in her life is drama because she's 16. I suspect when you say "it happened" what happened is she aggressively pursued it to the extent a 16 year who is still in school can with an adult and you just let it happen because it was fun at the time. She wasn't ready for a relationship but you didn't look at her as a possible relationship candidate until it had happened. That's fair enough and I can understand why you were blindsided and didn't see all the teen drama coming with her.

I think you might be a bit immature, because you don't realise how dumb we are at 16, we haven't got the experience and perspective yet. If you don't see it yet, you've not gone that far. In a few years you'll look back at this and her and realise how stupid it all was and also how far we all come.

In time she'll ditch her friend (or the friend will grow up, or ditch her) she'll tell her parents to fuck off and she'll be ready for a serious relationship. It won't be with you, but you'll hopefully also have a better notion of a good choice by then and so you'll both be happy. You both had fun. Maybe learned about about what you want out a relationship and perhaps you even showed her for a brief period what a decent boyfriend is like (which means she's less likely to accept abuse and shit because she knows it doesn't have to be like that). Don't let your short term guilt and squeamishness hurt you both more.

how do i get my neighbors dog taken away holy shit

Locked View Thread Reply
- Sat, 25 May 2019 06:08:56 EST +eu7fILs No.529530
File: 1558778936064.jpg -(156794B / 153.12KB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. how do i get my neighbors dog taken away holy shit
it NEVER STOPS FUCKING BARKING. i want it fucking dead so bad. even if by some miracle they let it inside. fucking hillbillies wake up at 6 am sharp for no reason at all. first they do is make sure their retarded dog goes outside and pisses everyone off.

they know the dog is a loud annoying cock sucker. build the fence right next to the road and every single persons house. they have a backyard they could of done it in but nope. right next to the road. the fucking mutt piece of shit barks all day and night. barks multiple times every hour literally 24/7. dont even bother letting it inside anymore. it can be so cold i see my breath and cant even go outside without 3 layers of clothes. fucking dogs sitting out there all night all day. we have winters with snow up to the roof literally everything frozen solid like the entire shit hole is frozen solid completely ice and mountains of snow. fucking dogs sit out for 10 hours straight.

i cant even go on a fucking walk. without a shit dog fucking freaking the fuck out charging at me. its bitten kids. its killed animals. i have my own cat i have to worry about. it fucking walks through my yard. owners dont give a fuck just walk right through my back yard like they fucking own it. what the fuck dude. they fucking leave it out 24/7. hot sun cold winters freezing cold fucking icebox dont care. it barks at 3 am 7 am 6 am midnight 10 pm 9 pm. all day and night.

is this enough to get them taken away? holy fuck how is this not neglect. i see them sitting outside all night in the freezing fucking cold and bark 24/7. they start at fucking 6 am every day if they're not just out all fucking night and barking at 2 am. my town is completely dead silent not a peep and then this fucking dog is literally 100% of the noise and it never stops and its right next to my window. i tried reporting it a shit load of times the cops came one time barking stopped for 2 weeks and then they just started leaving it out 24/7. can i just write in a complaint every day until they do something until they have like 800 complaints about it? i want to write in letters or something specifically to stay anonymous because if they dont take care of them i have to kill it. i cant deal with this anymore.

and i cant even find the address anywhere on their house so idk what to do i dont see their address i can kinda guess it with google maps and give a description in the house and hope that works
11 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Augustus Siggleham - Sun, 26 May 2019 06:29:09 EST 138dZzdZ No.529566 Reply
>>529564
i am with you OP, this should totally be illegal. having a dog always barking or having a house alarm always going off.. but the dog always barking is worse because the dog is suffering immensely.

My dad's solution to this was to go around to the neighbors and say he loved walking dogs and ask if he could possibly walk their dog.. but that only works for a while, the dog is still abandoned most of the day so he'll still cry most of the day, but it will make him a little calmer if he gets regular walks... you don't seem like a dog person, that idea seems like the start of a feel-good movie where you learn to love dogs.

It's different in different countries. I know the RSPCA will go to the house and make sure there is water, the dog is not diseased or starved, and enough space for the dog to turn around and once there is that, unfortunately, the owners can neglect the dog as much as they want

We can't even get emotional abuse recognized as a crime with children, let alone dogs... i bet RSPCA and Social Workers have some awful stories of kids and animals they had to leave in horrible places because it just wasn't legally bad enough
>>
Cedric Fanderfuck - Sun, 26 May 2019 06:49:52 EST +eu7fILs No.529567 Reply
>>529566
the laws in my town says they cant bark extremely early or extremely late which they do. cant walk around without leashes. which they do but havent seen that in awhile. cant bark for more than 10-20 minutes straight. and the town says that if they get warned enough times its fines and then the dog eventually gets taken away.

and this has to be neglect on top of it. ive had days where i can only stand being outside for an hour or so and freezing yet they sit out all night when i can see my breath and shit and i see them outside in freezing cold winter snow shit for 8 hours straight.

i have videos and shit of them running loose and barking at night. i just want to be able to report it anonymously i dont want to be linked to it at all.
>>
Cornelius Wamblebene - Sun, 26 May 2019 09:11:23 EST jnas4L6T No.529570 Reply
how are your moldy windows OP

Parents who are jealous of their children

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 25 May 2019 13:40:10 EST QZOIDGBa No.529538
File: 1558806010643.png -(419804B / 409.96KB, 600x491) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Parents who are jealous of their children
So, i recently found out through a third relative, that the reason my mother was neglectful, abusive and mean to me throughout my teenage and adult life was because she was jealous. In her view, she wanted children that didn't outshine her in some way. I don't know if it's deserved, it didn't occur to me that I was better in some way, but it sounds fucking ridiculous. Since it was her admitting it, it's possible that it isn't the real reason, too. Does this make her an unusual mentally ill person or is this a common thing?
>>
David Hushman - Sun, 26 May 2019 03:56:18 EST JCATCBbz No.529562 Reply
>>529538
Oh yeah OP this is definitely a real thing. A lot of times it happens with mothers and daughters. It's extremely pathetic. Anyway don't take it too hard; she didn't kill you and you're better than her. Cheers motherfucker.

i dont enjoy a single thing

View Thread Reply
- Fri, 24 May 2019 01:19:18 EST UZC9gHak No.529508
File: 1558675158802.jpg -(75133B / 73.37KB, 800x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. i dont enjoy a single thing
>play video game
>get stuck on some stupid part
>this is boring and gay
>cosntantly just rage out either pissed off 24/7 or just miserable and depressed
>try making money
>dont care
>try and do something
>dont care
>try and work out
>whats the point
>had a stupid scam to make money
>even that doesnt work anymore
>too retarded to do that
>it was shameful and made me wanna kill myself the entire time
>go outside
>whats the point
>live in small town
>no girls around
>one other person in the whole area to hang out with
>hes a drunk psychopath literal retard
>lay in bed
>realize my life is over
>just get pissed off or depressed
>wake up every day
>more tired than when i went to bed
>dont wanna talk to people
>can only talk to people online because i live in small town
>dont even like that
>no one to impress nothing to do always sad
>just tired all the time sighing and depressed or just screaming at my laptop or video games while im bored and pissed off at all of it
Comment too long. Click here to view the full text.
22 posts and 1 images omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Phyllis Briblingnick - Mon, 27 May 2019 16:24:13 EST fJyaqqmi No.529596 Reply
>>529582
I agree, subjecting us to more of this 0/10 troll after 6 days are up is harsh. Should have been a permaban
>>
George Worthinggold - Mon, 27 May 2019 21:37:56 EST VxtSuD4E No.529606 Reply
>>529596
Do you think he's a troll? I think he's just a super depressed idiot stuck in house arrest that has a noisy dog next door and has a terrible lifestyle and outlook.

Who's he trolling? People into pitying him? I dont think he gets pity anymore.

I had vomited on the pussy

Locked View Thread Reply
- Tue, 21 May 2019 01:26:38 EST fUeqAUZs No.529472
File: 1558416398219.jpg -(26110B / 25.50KB, 767x431) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I had vomited on the pussy
So, my girlfriend once asked me to suck her pussy, by not having an experience I vomited on her pussy and we broke-up...
Up till this day when she see me, she laughs her ass-off, I kind of feel uncomfortable.
1 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Matilda Cizzlewill - Tue, 21 May 2019 13:18:55 EST Lny7/LNo No.529480 Reply
>by not having an experience I vomited on her pussy
Something tells me it wasn't the lack of experience that made you hurl chunks of chowder all over her clam. Were you drunk or was her cunt just THAT rancid?
>>
Hugh Sablingpadge - Tue, 21 May 2019 14:38:43 EST AHzDZxeQ No.529485 Reply
>>529484
Then you should be laughing at her, not the other way around. Her pussy literally smelled so bad that you vomited when you went down on her. That's fucking hilarious.

How do you deal with this?

View Thread Reply
- Mon, 20 May 2019 01:47:17 EST MFpyraEH No.529458
File: 1558331237684.jpg -(235803B / 230.28KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do you deal with this?
How do you deal with knowing that you will not see old age? How do you deal with it knowing that this is essentially the beginning of the end? I think about this so much to a point where it bothers me. I'm not going to be one of those people that say that Trump is the sign of end times, but it has been long coming and it eventually lead to this. I don't understand why there is so little reaction to this and I am telling you this instead of dying for what I believe in. The 2012 thing saw more attention than real scientific fact and shady moves by world leaders. I consider myself a nihilist. I don't see meaning in life. But another part of me wishes that something could be fixed. I guess I am left to smoking weed and playing old video games of my childhood, desperately wishing I could time travel back to 2005 or even the 80's and 90's and see why vaporwave loves that so much. I guess I might as well find a way to subside all my worries about this and have fun until we all die.
4 posts omitted. Click View Thread to read.
>>
Under Intact - Tue, 21 May 2019 10:59:19 EST MFpyraEH No.529478 Reply
>>529477
What the fuck man? I cannot tell if you are talking to me or him. But either way, you're calling someones ego fragile when you are literally attacking someone and saying that you're healthier than them for, literally no reason.
>>
Under Intact - Tue, 21 May 2019 11:06:01 EST MFpyraEH No.529479 Reply
>>529461
Humanity isn't going to pop out of existence, but I know that everything as I know it will break apart and fall. I know that I will have to fight for my life while the people with all the money will live comfortably for alot longer. You're probably right though. I read the news alot, it is readily available on my phones home screen and I just sit there and read articles for hours sometimes. It doesn't help my mental health when my life right now is constant stress and worry and then go check what retard thing some politician said or did today. Or the progression of the Earths slow agonizing death.
>>
Polly Gagglesick - Tue, 21 May 2019 13:31:05 EST dxVpQFbW No.529481 Reply
>>>529479
This bullshit doesn't help anyone. Repeating it just makes you think it's more real. Instead of posting a third thread about this and ignoring everyone's advice then you could do a thing or at least stop thinking like this.

A 15 year swedish old girl with enthusiasm managed to incite international protests s and now my country has changed it's laws. You produce clicks for shitty news sites. Do something or don't. But what you do now just hurts you.

I survived my suicide attempt

View Thread Reply
- Sun, 19 May 2019 09:33:43 EST yv9CaPpT No.529452
File: 1558272823852.jpg -(73783B / 72.05KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I survived my suicide attempt
About a week ago I attempted to overdose on DXM and medication, I was brought to the ER and got treatment in the psych ward. I'm sure this gets said on here a lot but I'll say it anyways, shit matters. Life is worth it. If you are ever feeling like you want to kill yourself, talk to someone, don't wait, don't spiral. I hurt a lot of people by doing something so stupid and I regret it immensely, I might post the whole story in a bit, it's all pretty fresh and intense though so I'll try to get around to it as I process stuff.
>>
Alice Habberchag - Sun, 19 May 2019 09:37:39 EST 2dpbGRKS No.529454 Reply
glad you're still alive
as shitty as life can get, it's 100x better than death (don't ask me how i know)
literally everything has a solution except death
>>
Archie Billingstone - Mon, 20 May 2019 15:38:22 EST 138dZzdZ No.529463 Reply
1558381102234.jpg -(3083B / 3.01KB, 120x90) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
yay! keep fighting OP

you aren't out of the woods, take really good care of yourself

<<<<<<<<<<<<< here's a flower because people who go to hospital get flowers

Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

View Thread Reply
- Sat, 18 May 2019 07:23:26 EST E1gp9gc3 No.529432
File: 1558178606420.jpg -(78311B / 76.48KB, 746x918) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fucccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I'm a pretty avid poster, I really like giving advice to people struggling seeing as I like to believe I'm somewhat a good counsel. However, this time, I'm in sore need of some sort of guidance.

I've been in and out of therapy for many years, and for the last years I've moved home, basically alienated all of my friends since moving away and going sober, and missed out on high school since I wasn't ever able to finish. I'm 23 now, haven't had a job in years. All of this has left me pretty isolated and hungry for getting back into actually living, getting a education and girlfriend and all of that shit.

I had a pretty solid plan to move out after this summer, since my therapist had gotten me into a hospitalization with treatment directed specifically towards people in my situation, that is, people with anxiety and depression.
I'll just say that I'm sorry if this all comes out jumbled, I have to take breaks because I just get filled with frustration and rage.

Well, my therapist sent my application too late. I hoped to get into this treatment on Monday, but they told me that there wasn't room, but they would be happy to have me in September. This pretty much broke me, somehow. I was so sure I was going to get in, I had absolutely everything planned. Be there through summer, get better, finally move out again, and start taking up courses to finish high school while trying to get into a tune.

Now, my life is basically postponed again. After being postponed, and postponed, and postponed. I fucking hate living with my parents (they aren't horrible people btw), I fucking hate where I'm at, I fucking hate myself and what my life has become. I just don't know if I'll be able to be here till Autumn, I can't reach my therapist till Monday (and I've already left her a message to call me), I feel like I am going to lose my mind or explode. The feeling of rage and frustration is seriously so much to handle right now, that I just "combust" internally before I slump back into bed.

I can't even watch a series, or play a game, or read, or do anything before I just give up. I can talk to my parents of course, but it would be pointless as they can't do anything to help, and right now they are more or less a manifestation of my rage, so I'm afraid I'll just flip out at them if they even tried giving advice.

I know all of this sounds incredibly pathetic. I don't know if I should just move, just so that something happens. I'll obviously be considerably poorer, and I might even end up being more lonely if I have to live with complete assholes in a city. But at the same time, there is this slim chance of me feeling relieved of just change. Something, anything at all.

Or if I should stay till Autumn and hope I don't kill myself while waiting. This is, somehow, the rational choice I guess, but at a considerable cost. I'll know for sure that I'll just keep on feeling like this till Autumn, I know I'll throw away my summer, and I'll know for sure I'll just keep on being a pathetic loser for a little while longer. There is some safety in that.

I simply don't know what I'm going to do.

I should perhaps mention that I had one session of ISTDP at the treatment clinic, because I visited Wednesday (prior to me knowing I wouldn't get in) to get to know how things would work. That was pretty intense, and I'm not sure, but I kinda feel like that session brought forth something in me. Has anyone else had any experience with this during ISTDP?


And before people tell me to smoke more, I do usually smoke a little bit, but after I toked on Wednesday I got such a huge panic attack my body basically convulsed because I trembled so much, felt kinda like all the bad aspects of acid. I watched Mad Men and all was great, until something struck me as so sad it basically felt like I was punched in the face and became retarded. Yes, I made the thread about feeling bad on drugs lol.

Thanks people, I've posted here infrequently through the ages, and I'm sure I'll keep posting shit in the future. I would go work out instead of writing this stupid shit, but it's just too much at the moment, I just fucking cannae be bothered.
>>
Augustus Fesslehat - Sat, 18 May 2019 15:16:06 EST dxVpQFbW No.529440 Reply
>>529432
If you decided to wait to autumn you wouldn't have to just sit at home and do nothing. Would it be more tolerable if you took up a routine on other things? Start learning a musical instrument? Practice a little every day, maybe a couple of small sessions per day. By the time September rolls around you won't be amazing but you'll be actually able to play things on it.

You only waste the time if you do nothing. Like why post a thread OR work out? Why not do both?

I can't comment on a lot of the rest but if you can't get treatment maybe there's things you can do to add value or lay groundwork in the mean time.
>>
Reuben Windergold - Sat, 18 May 2019 18:23:01 EST 2dpbGRKS No.529442 Reply
so your solid plan to live life was to wait for your therapist to send an application for depression treatment?
don't let that shit tie you down, get a job and then get education, girlfriends will appear

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.