Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated June 12 [TaimaTV Update])
BWQQ : bump when QQ Ignore Report Reply
Eliza Sickleketch - Fri, 17 May 2019 02:16:59 EST ID:cSntlhQ8 No.529418
File: 1558073819757.jpg -(90830B / 88.70KB, 750x739) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 90830
I searched 5 pages back. Does this board get a bump thread? just vent about feelings and emotions here.

My heroin addict neighbor has been being a bitch to me lately. I can't cuss her out while talking to her, but she has been yelling at me and freaking out. So I'm gonna talk smack about her here. Sorry if this is shit posting.

holy fuck speak of the devil. shes texting me now. i did not even read what she wrote. im gonna delete it. fuck this psycho bitch. she is causing me so much stress. I hope I'm making a thread correctly.
>>
Wesley Babbleman - Fri, 17 May 2019 08:05:29 EST ID:USUZpST+ No.529419 Ignore Report Reply
How is it you know about bump-when-threads but aren't sure how to make a thread?
>>
Augustus Ginnerspear - Fri, 17 May 2019 11:48:26 EST ID:2dpbGRKS No.529423 Ignore Report Reply
I think I have some attachment issues, I can't deal well with close people leaving me :(
>>
Matilda Cizzlewill - Tue, 21 May 2019 14:12:28 EST ID:Lny7/LNo No.529482 Ignore Report Reply
1558462348383.png -(413017B / 403.34KB, 549x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I think I became incapable of escapism after suffering a decade or two from it, and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

On the one hand, awesome. Focusing on real life really fixed shit for me the last few years.

On the other hand, I can't enjoy a single goddamned piece of fiction any more. I ran out of hobbies the way a fat guy runs out of Cheetos. I don't exactly live in a country where one would go "Aww yeah let's go outside and do stuff" either, otherwise I would've adopted that lifestyle already.
>>
Lydia Billingstone - Tue, 21 May 2019 17:49:11 EST ID:uVGbPBbr No.529487 Ignore Report Reply
>>529482
Specifically fiction as hobbies? Try learning an instrument, or reading informational books. Both are hobbies that can better yourself meanwhile still focusing on improving your life by doing them. Or try in home or gym exercising?
>>
Alice Warringwill - Wed, 22 May 2019 12:36:50 EST ID:Lny7/LNo No.529488 Ignore Report Reply
>>529487
In general those are some great suggestions, I don't have the fingers or throat for music (I was the only one with a shit grade in high school music class) but I guess there's a few books in my closet I still need to read through. Afraid the gym/exercise is a no-no though, I tried that before and it wasn't rewarding for me at all. (I already get a shitload of exercise during my job any way).

I wish I still had the capacity to enjoy make-belief and stories like I did as a kid, but these days the writing and world-building is all so...lame.
>>
Fanny Dandlewot - Thu, 23 May 2019 23:38:08 EST ID:4rsfPuc5 No.529506 Ignore Report Reply
>>529418
Never experienced love, or gf. Met a super cool introverted girl off dating site and we've been emailing for 8 months total. She's perfect, super nerdy and cute, sexy, very smart and well read, funny. She says she's strange and private, though merry all the same. Things were going great, she was excited to get to know more about me, and she was opening up herself. Long story short her pure OCD has to do with giving off different impressions - she fears she's cheating on people, even as friends. She also doesn't feel guilt the right way, so when she talks to me, she's afraid she's giving off multiple impressions, and when that guilt sinks into her bones, it makes her hide away, to vague out on me. This happened out of nowhere when things were going really good with our communication, things were peaking. Now she's basically gone cold, despite my increasing messages (mistake). I opened up my heart and told her everything, even about things like drug abuse, and she showed me compassion back and then opened up herself. It was working out like I couldn't believe. I actually felt something for someone for once, and because of something she won't explain in detail, she's gone. I kinda spazzed and she tends to disappear/'disconnect' without explanation in certain situations sometimes, so you could say it was never meant to be but in all seriousness this was a fairytale-like situation, and then the cord gets pulled. It's fucked me up to get so close to someone then immediately sever it, and you don't 100% understand why.
>>
Hugh Doddleludging - Sat, 25 May 2019 05:33:47 EST ID:dxVpQFbW No.529529 Ignore Report Reply
nb because I've been better but I've been worse.

>>529506
You never met her did you?

Rule one of on line relationships: When you start to feel arrange a meeting. If they won't or can't meet then end it. If you develop feelings and they won't even see you then they basically don't give a fuck.

It was never a fairytale, she just told you what you wanted to hear, got the dopamine buzz from attention and then got bored. People who act crazy probably are that crazy, just different and they make poor partners. Your account makes her sound sketchy as fuck. When you row or argue or upset her does it feel like as you try to understand her and make it right, she's reaching out trying to stretch to find that you get her in what you're saying? Or do things just seem to spiral?

Half the random dropping was probably actually just "I can't be bothered right now" and if she was real she wasn't any more suitable. It is better to be alone than in a one sided rollercoaster. The only genuine problem with being inexperienced in relationships is that you haven't experienced a good one so you can't see how far short of "acceptable" the shams you get abused and catfished through are. Then you end up in shit relationships with a load of guilt over inadequacies you don't have.
>>
Augustus Besslesud - Sat, 25 May 2019 18:20:36 EST ID:uVGbPBbr No.529545 Ignore Report Reply
>>529529
this. as someone with pure ocd those symptoms; guilt, fears, etc happen. but the extent to which she allows them to persist in the relationship(friendship?) that you imply her to care about aren't healthy. Not everyone is in a mental state for dating. But if they really cared they would go through much more effort to show it.

Take a step back anon. Mental abuse and toying with people isn't always intentional. Regardless of her mental state and whether it is intentional or not, its not an excuse to treat you poorly. you're better than that, we all are. don't let it be one sided, and dont let her control you. not every relationship is meant to be. if you haven't met her in 8 months of messaging, thats reason enough to call it off.
>>
Eliza Pollertutch - Sun, 26 May 2019 03:09:14 EST ID:D+KEM0Il No.529557 Ignore Report Reply
1558854554550.jpg -(1091455B / 1.04MB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>529418
I've been engaged for a year to someone I've been dating for about 5 years. I've told her about my past which isn't great but she has been kind of on board. I had a ghetto ass childhood and adolescence to keep it brief. I moved and am living that yuppie life trying to catch up to others in my age group that had a big head start, I'm currently in my 6th year at a 2 year college (part time, but still longer than it should be). I still talk to my old friends now and then and love my neighborhood still even though I'm gone. I saw in the paper one of my old friends got busted for something serious and is going to do serious time. I realized out of everyone I grew up with out of my friend group I'm the only one not dead or in prison. I got super depressed and laid my greatest pains and fears out for her which I kept close and quiet for most the time we've been together. Her response was to say she didn't know if we should be together. We still are but I feel like everything is impermanent. I wasn't comforted at all and was made to feel like I did something to her because I'm a sad, angry, ghetto piece of shit. We're still together but I don't know how to get rid of this impending feeling of eventually being deserted because of who I am on the inside and the experiences that made me don't match up with the face I'm expected to put on for the world and the image I've tried so hard to put out there to get ahead. There's no going back home and I don't feel like I have a home where I'm at and where I'm going. Most the time I wish I was one of the ones that didn't make it but am at least thankful I'm not in prison for life, so there's that. I'm just a boring mutt that tries desperately to pass for a milquetoast white person now and is resented by the few people I know back home for it. I don't belong anywhere, not even in the one place I've felt safe for years anymore, my relationship. I'm pushing 30 and quit using this site a few years back but always come here when I have shit to say and no one to say it to, and right now I feel more isolated than I ever have. The only reason I don't kill myself is because I know that's what these motherfucking cave devils want. Anyway, thanks for the vent session :)
>>
Rebecca Cockleforth - Thu, 30 May 2019 12:46:03 EST ID:4rsfPuc5 No.529653 Ignore Report Reply
>>529545
it's a friendship at this point. i can't get her to respond and I've spaghettied a shit ton of messages basically trying to explain myself. I've never opened up and felt feelings like this before for a girl. Things were going fantastic until her pure OCD kicked in. She says she 'disconnects to avoid paranoid thoughts' but wont explain. She's extremelly attractive and I thought this was my ticket. If I tell her it's hurting me, she just hides more I think. I don't know how to move on and I'm a mess. I think generally I realize my life is a mess and I'm depressed.
>>
Molly Sankinpid - Thu, 30 May 2019 20:44:34 EST ID:hiKxQg3e No.529656 Ignore Report Reply
I hate how every armchair shrink doesn't understand PTSD
>>
Clara Wattingcheck - Fri, 31 May 2019 06:30:35 EST ID:h0psPJz3 No.529658 Ignore Report Reply
>>529656
I hate how you avoid taking responsibility for your shitty behavior. You're not the only one with PTSD but your definitely the most egocentric.
>>
Basil Sablingstodge - Fri, 31 May 2019 22:47:54 EST ID:PMiKxfAC No.529673 Ignore Report Reply
My brother is such an insecure and jealous person. Total douchebag faggot. Gets pissed at me because I spent MY money on food and helped out with the Bill's this month. But, that's not good enough for him. Hes a fat slob sack of dog shit who wont pull his own weight and is a total drug addict. He treats my mom like dogshit and I'm so close to cracking his fucking jaw wide open and beat the fuck out of him.

Qq

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.