Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated June 12 [TaimaTV Update])
how do i get my neighbors dog taken away holy shit Locked Ignore Report Reply
Hugh Fuckingspear - Sat, 25 May 2019 06:08:56 EST ID:+eu7fILs No.529530
File: 1558778936064.jpg -(156794B / 153.12KB, 768x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 156794
it NEVER STOPS FUCKING BARKING. i want it fucking dead so bad. even if by some miracle they let it inside. fucking hillbillies wake up at 6 am sharp for no reason at all. first they do is make sure their retarded dog goes outside and pisses everyone off.

they know the dog is a loud annoying cock sucker. build the fence right next to the road and every single persons house. they have a backyard they could of done it in but nope. right next to the road. the fucking mutt piece of shit barks all day and night. barks multiple times every hour literally 24/7. dont even bother letting it inside anymore. it can be so cold i see my breath and cant even go outside without 3 layers of clothes. fucking dogs sitting out there all night all day. we have winters with snow up to the roof literally everything frozen solid like the entire shit hole is frozen solid completely ice and mountains of snow. fucking dogs sit out for 10 hours straight.

i cant even go on a fucking walk. without a shit dog fucking freaking the fuck out charging at me. its bitten kids. its killed animals. i have my own cat i have to worry about. it fucking walks through my yard. owners dont give a fuck just walk right through my back yard like they fucking own it. what the fuck dude. they fucking leave it out 24/7. hot sun cold winters freezing cold fucking icebox dont care. it barks at 3 am 7 am 6 am midnight 10 pm 9 pm. all day and night.

is this enough to get them taken away? holy fuck how is this not neglect. i see them sitting outside all night in the freezing fucking cold and bark 24/7. they start at fucking 6 am every day if they're not just out all fucking night and barking at 2 am. my town is completely dead silent not a peep and then this fucking dog is literally 100% of the noise and it never stops and its right next to my window. i tried reporting it a shit load of times the cops came one time barking stopped for 2 weeks and then they just started leaving it out 24/7. can i just write in a complaint every day until they do something until they have like 800 complaints about it? i want to write in letters or something specifically to stay anonymous because if they dont take care of them i have to kill it. i cant deal with this anymore.

and i cant even find the address anywhere on their house so idk what to do i dont see their address i can kinda guess it with google maps and give a description in the house and hope that works
Thread has been locked
Thread was locked by: DrWorm
Reason: copypasta
>>
Hugh Fuckingspear - Sat, 25 May 2019 10:58:24 EST ID:+eu7fILs No.529534 Ignore Report Reply
>>529530
nvm its been going for 5 hours straight since 6 in the morning. cant even open my window. cant even walk outside. havent had a full nights sleep in 10 years. how do i kill them? how do i kill them?
>>
Phoebe Fenkinhood - Sat, 25 May 2019 12:35:30 EST ID:P2WPfPCC No.529536 Ignore Report Reply
>>529530

Get your mom to give you a ride to thw bus station.
>>
Reuben Shakewell - Sat, 25 May 2019 13:39:33 EST ID:Lny7/LNo No.529537 Ignore Report Reply
The dog is clearly sexually frustrated, you'll have to offer your body to satisfy its primal needs.
>>
Charlotte Fivingridge - Sat, 25 May 2019 16:57:34 EST ID:zc8t6lFM No.529541 Ignore Report Reply
If it makes you that angry, kill it
>>
Cedric Fanderfuck - Sat, 25 May 2019 21:48:43 EST ID:+eu7fILs No.529548 Ignore Report Reply
>>529541
how do i kill it? only poison i have in my house is ant poison for bugs. put that in meat?
>>
pl0x - Sun, 26 May 2019 01:23:37 EST ID:mx986IvR No.529552 Ignore Report Reply
>>529530

Just call the cops.
>>
pl0x - Sun, 26 May 2019 01:24:47 EST ID:mx986IvR No.529553 Ignore Report Reply
>>529552

Get it riled up so it chases the officer, he'll have two handfuls of asprin in the dog faster than you can nut to Jessica Nigri.
>>
pl0x - Sun, 26 May 2019 01:30:06 EST ID:mx986IvR No.529554 Ignore Report Reply
>>529553

Or you could call animal control and report a rabid dog.

He'll just fade away...
>>
pl0x - Sun, 26 May 2019 03:20:27 EST ID:mx986IvR No.529558 Ignore Report Reply
>>529552
>>529553
But would you really listen to some random internet ?
>>
Eliza Pollertutch - Sun, 26 May 2019 03:20:57 EST ID:D+KEM0Il No.529559 Ignore Report Reply
>>529548
Don't kill the dog, it's not his fault. IMO the dog has more value to the universe than your neighbors and it's their fault to begin with. No one is going to miss them, you know what must be done OP. Make sure you get the entire household and any extended family in the area so there is no chance of retribution or crying penis faces in court asking for an exceptional sentence because they'll never be able to bring back ol' reggie bob for one last roll in the hay just like when they were kids at the family reunion. Do it for the doggys.

If you don't think you can get away with it or are scared of the slammer just cut a hole in their fence so it can run away, they don't sound like the kind of people that would go looking for it.
>>
Cedric Fanderfuck - Sun, 26 May 2019 05:25:29 EST ID:+eu7fILs No.529564 Ignore Report Reply
>>529554
i cant even find the address on their house and reported it before and nothing really happened. i want to report it anonymously because i dont need "dog loving" ass holes looking at me like i took their precious dog they leave outside 14 hours a day to bark for 9 hours straight paying 0 attention to it or if they dont come take it away i have to kill it there's no way around it. every day at 6 am. every day for 7 hours straight. sometimes right in the middle of the night. as long as 10 pm or midnight.

i literally have to live by THEIR personal sleep schedule to not have a dog ruin my sleep/life and thats if they are oh so polite to not leave it out all night making it a 24 hour fuck fest of annoying barking.

i dont see why its so bad if i kill it its one fucking dog. 3000000 coows are killed a year. who dont bother a soul. 9000000 chickens are killed a year. 10000 cows a day are hung up by their necks and slaughtered to death. i live in a redneck hell hole and have seen rednecks rip animals away from their family and shit and torture them. fucking i hate rednecks

im unironically an animal rights activist
>>
Augustus Siggleham - Sun, 26 May 2019 06:29:09 EST ID:138dZzdZ No.529566 Ignore Report Reply
>>529564
i am with you OP, this should totally be illegal. having a dog always barking or having a house alarm always going off.. but the dog always barking is worse because the dog is suffering immensely.

My dad's solution to this was to go around to the neighbors and say he loved walking dogs and ask if he could possibly walk their dog.. but that only works for a while, the dog is still abandoned most of the day so he'll still cry most of the day, but it will make him a little calmer if he gets regular walks... you don't seem like a dog person, that idea seems like the start of a feel-good movie where you learn to love dogs.

It's different in different countries. I know the RSPCA will go to the house and make sure there is water, the dog is not diseased or starved, and enough space for the dog to turn around and once there is that, unfortunately, the owners can neglect the dog as much as they want

We can't even get emotional abuse recognized as a crime with children, let alone dogs... i bet RSPCA and Social Workers have some awful stories of kids and animals they had to leave in horrible places because it just wasn't legally bad enough
>>
Cedric Fanderfuck - Sun, 26 May 2019 06:49:52 EST ID:+eu7fILs No.529567 Ignore Report Reply
>>529566
the laws in my town says they cant bark extremely early or extremely late which they do. cant walk around without leashes. which they do but havent seen that in awhile. cant bark for more than 10-20 minutes straight. and the town says that if they get warned enough times its fines and then the dog eventually gets taken away.

and this has to be neglect on top of it. ive had days where i can only stand being outside for an hour or so and freezing yet they sit out all night when i can see my breath and shit and i see them outside in freezing cold winter snow shit for 8 hours straight.

i have videos and shit of them running loose and barking at night. i just want to be able to report it anonymously i dont want to be linked to it at all.
>>
Cornelius Wamblebene - Sun, 26 May 2019 09:11:23 EST ID:jnas4L6T No.529570 Ignore Report Reply
how are your moldy windows OP

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.