Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

the usual fag emo shit

- Mon, 10 Jun 2019 02:24:02 EST hiKxQg3e No.529807
File: 1560147842673.jpg -(40641B / 39.69KB, 480x210) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. the usual fag emo shit
so like
there are these insecure straight boys who dont understand what dressing like a crackhead means and like hip hop and guido shit, you know, snooki and the boardwalk kinda shit

i'm actually totally ok with them but i what I dont get is the hate they bring for not hating on gays and just interacting with gay people like you would anybody else

if an elderly flirtatious woman winks at me I wink back same with gays im not interested in

i dont get why men get so fucking competitive about this shit and insecure and shit. if you getting pussy every night regardless like who gives a fuck. i'm tired of having to front all this pussy game on account of these people I just want to flirt with my side hoes, smoke weed and bang my woman. why is this such a big deal to other wannabe hood gangstas especially white immigrant boys
>>
Eliza Tillingson - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:16:23 EST QZOIDGBa No.529809 Reply
also why do people get all upset about talking about fine ladies you see
that's just admiration
going on the internet to admire them anonymously is far better than catcalling directly to them
>>
Eliza Tillingson - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 03:25:43 EST QZOIDGBa No.529810 Reply
p.s.
i am so fucking tired of people expecting me to do something because they don't like who iam
like, you don't like who i am or how i am? oh, excuse me. I will just stop existing or throw away everything i have experienced that makes me who I am and pretend to be something you prefer to make you more comfortable
>>
Hedda Bedgelock - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 07:52:19 EST yUhAjzvV No.529813 Reply
why do you actually try and appease these people? sounds kinda dumb. normally i just don't give a fuck and continue thinking they're retarded and go on with my life. give it a try, you'll be less angry all the time since you seem to have to deal with them regularly. that and maybe avoid these kinds of people since they're a pain to be around anyway
>>
Jenny Sarrydare - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:38:04 EST +s+a5IEh No.529818 Reply
>>529807
At first I couldn't understand your post. But now I think I do and you're alright OP. Not sure this is truly a /qq/ problem but maybe you just needed to hear it.
>>
Jarvis Murdstone - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 12:38:48 EST hiKxQg3e No.529819 Reply
>>529818
Yeah, sorry for excess bitching. Focus on the guy trying to huff himself to death,. nb
>>
Jenny Sarrydare - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 16:52:00 EST +s+a5IEh No.529821 Reply
>>529819
Suffering is relative to some extent and I do hope you're feeling better about shit though.
>>
Jarvis Murdstone - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 18:10:39 EST hiKxQg3e No.529822 Reply
>>529821
Improvements in my physique have helped a lot. Health is the best wealth. A bit worried about one or two quasi-rivals getting mad around me and acting out for petty reasons but hopefully that's all paranoia. Thanks for listening and letting me vent. nb.
>>
Graham Singerhudging - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 01:32:54 EST Je9nm5wp No.529841 Reply
I'm really fucking glad that this shit is now so far removed from the world I live in I can almost delude myself into thinking things are getting better. I used to hang out with people who were like the sperglord version of this and it really fucking sucked and made me a hateful social retard right there with them. Luckily I had the opportunity break the conditioning and become a normal well-adjusted person who's comfortable with himself by going to a new uni far away from the town I grew up in (which is where I took my first two years of college). There are exactly two people I know from back then who are worth staying in contact with.

Is this like an inner-city thing though? No one gave a fuck about this shit where I went to school. Even people I knew who grew up in huge cities. Maybe it's an education thing? IDK I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore and don't have to actively hide who I am from troglodyte pimps.
>>
Matilda Tillingdale - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 08:09:59 EST 8JMT0wmI No.529844 Reply
>what I dont get is the hate they bring for not hating on gays and just interacting with gay people like you would anybody else
Some people are just gay-haters OP. It's good that we're straight men who aren't like tha-
>if an elderly flirtatious woman winks at me I wink back same with gays im not interested in
>same with gays im not interested in
A sexy milf is one thing- 60 is the new 40 and all- but nigga you gay if you winking back at gay men. And don't pretend it's about social courtesy and norms, because no gay man has any social expectation for straight men to return their affectionate winks. You do you though OP.
>>
Graham Singerhudging - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 09:56:51 EST Je9nm5wp No.529845 Reply
>>529844
I can't imagine winking at someone I thought was straight, I don't want to get my ass beat.

OP, maybe you need to think about some things.
>>
Nicholas Dubblefare - Thu, 13 Jun 2019 15:33:44 EST Lny7/LNo No.529846 Reply
>>529844
>>529845
>same with gays im not interested in
>OP is implying there are gays he IS interested in
>Probably explains his frustration with his bros hating on gay people
Yo OP you bisexual as fuck at least. You a ho.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.