Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Trying to find a decent drug to use semi-regularly

- Fri, 02 Aug 2019 08:10:17 EST xtDG3Dq+ No.530745
File: 1564747817059.jpg -(33200B / 32.42KB, 640x652) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Trying to find a decent drug to use semi-regularly
In B4 weed or alcohol, I'm tested (specifically) for the 1st and allergic to the 2nd.

I'm trying to find something I can use moderately, maybe once or twice a week that is:
  1. Non-addictive or low habit-forming
  2. Minimal to low risk in terms of physical/mental harm
  3. High lasts 3-8 hours only
  4. Unlocks creativity (not required but would be great)

Basically I have one single day to myself (Monday) where I have 10 hours to paint and draw and lately to get anything out I have to be fucked up while I do it.

Are there options? I'm thinking if there are, it'll be a research chem..

I've been dicking around with h and ketamine on alternating weeks, but I mean... I'd rather not. I tend to prefer psychedelics, but if I do mushrooms or any 2Cs I have a hell of a time sleeping after. M is decent but I hate doing it solo, and I know long-term it affects my mood. Coke is fun but $$$$$$ and really not creative.

I will do anything, definitely will try something new, so I'm looking for recommendations/suggestions. I'd post this in Other but apparently no one lives there.

And this IS a personal issue because I feel so stuck, and.. mentally locked. Painting sober recently feels like a chore instead of feeling freeing, and cleansing like it normally does. I just want to get back some flow for a few months and remember how it feels to create with abandon. Bleh.
>>
Jarvis Duckwater - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 12:32:27 EST NmYXrgWM No.530752 Reply
Just don't do drugs, or do hippie shit like shrooms and peyote and khat.
>>
Samuel Tillingdock - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 12:40:30 EST Lny7/LNo No.530753 Reply
Cool, is OP going to be one of those artists like Herman Brood or Van Gogh? Y'know, shit-ton of weird drugs followed by suicide and a spike in the prices of their paintings.
>>
Jarvis Duckwater - Fri, 02 Aug 2019 14:32:02 EST NmYXrgWM No.530754 Reply
>>530753
Nah he's just going to get addicted to kratom and die from the constipation.
>>
Reuben Lightfield - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 04:42:20 EST mEnDUHX1 No.530765 Reply
Wait till you are no longer tested or use fake piss or lobby the gubmint but weed is the only drug that's really good for long term use
>>
Frederick Pugglespear - Sat, 03 Aug 2019 15:25:49 EST E508VR5x No.530771 Reply
Try working out.
>>
Edwin Grimhall - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 14:30:33 EST yUhAjzvV No.530805 Reply
There are no legal supplements/substances that are going to do what you want without causing some level of physical dependence and addiction. I've been using legal supplements for 5 or 6 years now because I got on probation a while back, and literally all the ones that are capable of meeting all the (other) criteria cause fairly uncomfortable withdrawal.

The only two supplements whose usage I've sustained over the course of my this little legal-drug voyage have been phenibut (at times a little f-phenibut too) and kratom.

The phenibut far and a way has the most sustained, long-term beneficial effects of any supplement I've ever tried. I'm prescribed adderall for ADHD as well, and I think that, barring the absolute fucking awful withdraw, it causes from daily consumption (which isn't hard to fit the bill for) the phenibut easily smashes the benefits that the adderall provides in terms of cognitive ability, learning ability, motivation for tasks, being more social and easier to get along with, and with antidepressant effects. Adderall depending on the day and how properly hydrated or well eaten I am can cause me to physically feel like shit along with some GI issues and nausea if I get too hungry (I have to eat like every 3 fuckin hours too or this happens, but it's partly connected with it's interactions with an SNRI I take, but it does cause it on its own albeit much more minorly)
>>
Edwin Grimhall - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 14:32:02 EST yUhAjzvV No.530806 Reply
>>530745
Although now that I think about it, I should mention that as long as you don't ever exceed using for more than 3 days during the week (especially in a row) and then wait at least a week and a half or two weeks before doing that again, you won't develop a physical dependence.
>>
Cornelius Crivinglene - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 19:33:53 EST oaTsjcKn No.530812 Reply
>>530771
I do, 4-5 times a week. Just not on my painting day (Monday) I don't really find running or working out makes me feel more creative, or unlocks my subconscious.

>>530805
Definitely not looking for legal......

And I am exceed gly strict about one day a week. I do take longer breaks, today I'm not doing anything - but I'm also not creating. Had to take care of a plumbing issue and I don't feel like painting nor getting fucked up when I'm repiping a shower for instance.

So far a lot of people have recommended Kratom so I'm going to give that a shot. Considering that I do really enjoy doing a bump of h before I art, seems a little (heh) safer.

A couple RCs have also been recced, I'll have to check out price points though. I miss the 2Cs.. should have bought way, way more when I had the chance.

Fuck. I just.. I used to draw every single day and could do so for hours. Time would fly by, drawings would flow from my hand like water.

I feel like it's killing my soul not to be able to, so by forcing myself to do it onr day a week I'm at least staying in practice, but meh. I want to be over this block so badly, but it's been three years now and I'm running out of hope...
>>
Nigel Blullytut - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 22:13:10 EST FdvHsCCT No.530838 Reply
>>530812
-Racetams sound right up your alley.
>legal (not that that matters to you)
>prices range from so-cheap-i-bought-a-three-year-supply-by-accident to reasonable
>non-habit forming and greatest risk to you is severe headaches which can be offset completely by supplementing choline
>high lasts 3-12 hours, depending on the substance - high is also completely unnoticeable by others (except for oxiracetam which gives you a thousand-yard-stare sometimes) and won't impede driving
>some racetams unlock creativity, while others promote an amazing flow state

I do creative writing in my spare time and it's pretty easy to lose 6+ hours to a never-ending barrage of new ideas because of this shit. Check out piracetam and noopept for creativity. Oxiracetam for focus/flow state. The rest don't really seem like they would help you with your particular problem or I haven't tried them enough to judge.
>>
Albert Gecklefuck - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:00:36 EST Vul6tV2b No.530877 Reply
>>530745
DMT and you can make it yourself VERY easily.
Non addictive because your body makes it, fucks you up good, lasts about an hour and you can redose.
>>
Rebecca Dendletat - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 17:15:47 EST mx986IvR No.530878 Reply
>>530745

Dexidrine.

Get a prescription.

I can't stop doing things
>>
Beatrice Tillingville - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 01:08:01 EST loFqoohq No.530891 Reply
>>530877
best answer but not everybody is meant to go through that door.
>>
Barnaby Cliffingpot - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 08:48:31 EST UZV2PD9H No.530912 Reply
>>530891
Not every DMT session has to be a breakthrough session......
>>
Cornelius Fanman - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 03:19:25 EST 45I6riMX No.530978 Reply
Drink no caffeine 6 days then drink a shite load on day seven
>>
Beatrice Brookhall - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 09:46:09 EST hiKxQg3e No.530984 Reply
I'd recommend Ketamine or DXM if that's not available. MXE is also good but rare, PCP isn't as smooth.
>>
Sidney Pittfuck - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 10:05:49 EST 9mTuYAz/ No.530985 Reply
>>530745
Kratom & chew on salvia leaves.

>>530754
lol

>>530984
I did DXM every day for years, then it turned into multiple times a day. It was great until I became a felon. Perhaps coincidentally I met another person in jail that became a felon while high on DXM, he beat a guy up and did something with a gun.. menaced him, robbed him, idk. DXM can take the fear of everything out of you, and make you act differently as a result.
>>
Matilda Fablingshaw - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 22:25:06 EST waF8qrlt No.530994 Reply
>>530988
I guess it depends. People who take it to dance, yeah, if you take it for MDMA crash you want to be stationary and mostly unconscious.
>>
Samuel Dartshit - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 02:16:46 EST aR0a4qqo No.531008 Reply
>>530745
5-meo-mipt is a pretty good artistic enhancement, but the reactions with it are completely reliant on what your up to and your emotion. If your bored, you'll be extremely bored. plus the priceline is pretty cheap at 5mg doses
Phenibut works wonders on comfortability which helps when trying something new just don't do it too many days in a row.
Kava Kava is pretty close to Phenibut in that category as well as Beta Blockers though you'll need high blood pressure to score that one
Methoxetamine (MXE) is pretty useful as far as visions go, I remember waking up on top of a 30ft Barn and seeing the corners of space the last time I tried that, so have a trip sitter
>>
Thomas Bumblestone - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 07:32:30 EST 3KSvCO5g No.531128 Reply
>>530877
Except most people don't like smoking something that smells like a burning car filled with garbage and corpses regularly.

Try microdoses of mushrooms. You should be able to sleep with the right dose. Obviously it might take some trial and error.

I would even say combo a few different substances in threshold doses, switch it up week to week. If you're careful, which sounds like you might be, you can avoid any addiction or negative physical sides for years this way.
>>
Thomas Bumblestone - Mon, 19 Aug 2019 07:40:51 EST 3KSvCO5g No.531129 Reply
>>531008
Are you on drugs too? Foxxy/Moxxy are NOT creative, mind-opening substances in the way a lot of the other suggestions are, they're exclusively tactile. But then again OP was painting on fucking heroin so uh

OP is gonna sit down to paint and wind up jerking it for 5 hours straight. Still not a bad way to kill a Monday I guess

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.