Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Its a dark sick world out there

- Sat, 10 Aug 2019 19:19:34 EST lzG2Q1ar No.530936
File: 1565479174300.jpg -(547141B / 534.32KB, 1041x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Its a dark sick world out there
I just wanted to hide and eat food and drown in entertainments. I have no clue how to escape this world yet live.
>>
George Gollywerk - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 19:26:37 EST CqNqmshR No.530937 Reply
Are you being serious Opie? Do you feel as though you're doomed? What's the matter in your life?
>>
Cedric Doblingshaw - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 19:54:32 EST lzG2Q1ar No.530938 Reply
1565481272300.jpg -(753468B / 735.81KB, 1041x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>530937
There's no solutions. I can't build a cabin away from humanity, can't go in asylum like Europe's, can't adapt to modern life. I don't want to hurt anyone, just move away by myself to some isolated place.

Too alien for most of humanity, never really fit in post childhood. I suffered from Ocd and depression and memory problems and social anxiety and have reduced it, but it all feels pointless. Robbed me of so much time.

Plus being hard of hearing limits life. It doesn't when you grow old with people and get it later on life but I was born with it. Makes social life limiting and relationships. All tv and music sounds like robot warble even if peoples voice don't irl when I'm wearing hearing aids.

People around me hate my hobbies. And won't let me do them.

Family is so so, father always giving preferential treatment to someone else. Brother tormented me for decades with bs.
>>
Eugene Snodway - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 20:47:59 EST Je9nm5wp No.530939 Reply
>I can't build a cabin away from humanity

Living in a single studio in a massive block of flats in a field of high rises in a megacity is probably the most alone you can feel, because there are potentially millions of souls with-in a few thousand feet and none of them are with you, you can feel their presence, hear and see them go about their lives, mingle, while you sit dead-eyed and look idly out the window of your 34th story apartment, until returning your attention back to your computer and the bong sitting on your desk and wonder if it'd be worth it to try H again
>>
Thomas Fuckingfoot - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 02:56:48 EST yUhAjzvV No.530944 Reply
You come from the world, so you are a dark, sick person. You have no clue how to escape because there isn't any. For the record, death is not an escape, it's non-existence. When you die, there no longer is a "you" to do the escaping. It is not a transition from one state or location to another, it is the end of being.

So, how can a dark, sick person escape from a dark, sick world? As I said, there isn't any; it's kind of a silly question to ask really. Learn to survive, to cope, to thrive, and maybe even enjoy your time here a little. There's literally no other option. Accept it, try your best, and possibly experience some temporary joy, or don't and be miserable forever.
>>
Samuel Puckleworth - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 03:02:31 EST W4qcfmtZ No.530945 Reply
>>530944
Disregarding belief in an afterlife, a state of non-being would be an escape from the state of being.
>>
Thomas Fuckingfoot - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 04:44:39 EST yUhAjzvV No.530949 Reply
>>530945
No, it wouldn't, because non-being isn't actually a state the same way that zero isn't actually a number. The concept of non-being/non-existence is a symbolic representation of something we can't comprehend. Again, for YOU to escape something, YOU have to exist. The fact you're having difficulty understanding this is a testament to how incomprehensible non-existence actually is.
>>
Thomas Fuckingfoot - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 04:49:46 EST yUhAjzvV No.530950 Reply
Put in other words, a "state" describes a potential configuration an existing object or system can exist in. Existence is a prerequisite for a state, not a factor that modifies the condition of a state. If it does not exist, there is no particular configuration something can be arranged in. Think about what you're actually trying to say here.
>>
Barnaby Lightson - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:26:38 EST pqhKfCl1 No.530953 Reply
>>530950
man I though OP had some issues but then I read your comments and realized you're further off the rails than he is.
>>
Clara Huffingson - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:06:56 EST ePhsuhVM No.530960 Reply
>>530938
What goals do you have that you can't accomplish? What's holding you back from achieving what you want to achieve? What are you trying to do?
>>
Charlotte Doblinghood - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 01:46:11 EST W4qcfmtZ No.531029 Reply
>>530950
>>530949
Zero is a number and an integer.

There's nothing symbolic about non-being or non-existence unless you're talking about ego death. Non-existence doesn't negate something's previous or later existence. The Assyrian Empire existed, but no longer exist. You exist, but ten years before you were born, you did not.
>>
>>
Nathaniel Claybury - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 09:09:41 EST yUhAjzvV No.531039 Reply
>>531029
>Non-existence doesn't negate something's previous or later existence
No shit? Who's arguing against this? Yes, you existed--past tense. You no longer exist. Having existed and existing are not the same thing. Are you retarded?

Also fine, zero is a number, but it is not a quantity. That's my point. The number zero is a place holder. It is not a quantity in and of itself. Having a symbol that can function as a stand-in for the lack of a quantity has amazingly useful applications when it comes to manipulating values. You're being fucking dense.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.