Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Wanting a MMF relationship

- Mon, 12 Aug 2019 18:47:23 EST KPle/56+ No.530991
File: 1565650043801.png -(1479907B / 1.41MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wanting a MMF relationship
So I've had this friend for awhile now. Dicked around as teens and fouled around with him, but in recent years he has done a lot for me. We've gotten pretty tight. Also in recent years he has got a girlfriend that I find pretty neat-O. Days ago he told me they were in an open relationship and we got down on each other. Since then I can't really get it off my mind, wanting both of them that is. I've always thought polygamy can work, but I don't know what to do.

I think I'm in good standing with him (not sure what could cause otherwise at this point), but the girl I don't get a chance to chat with much. She is nice enough to me. Sadly though her main experience with me was when I lived with them both and I had to masturbate from hearing the two of them. In other words she smiles and talks, but she has every reason to think me a creep. I've talked to him about it; doubts a polygamous relationship could happen. He also added that if I upset her, he would be. But he didn't straight say I couldn't work towards dating them.
>>
Walter Nudgeson - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 22:29:16 EST 9vFZRj4w No.530995 Reply
The idea of even thinking about a relationship with someone you barely know and who currently thinks of you as a creep is pretty unreasonable. This is pure fantasy. The guy enjoys fucking you sure but a three way relationship will require actually building a relationship with this woman first before having any idea of whether it would be a good idea or not.

In short, wank all you want but you're going to have to get to know this woman first. You're getting way ahead of yourself.
>>
Shit Hishtadging - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:53:15 EST R+l3Sp/Z No.530998 Reply
>>530991
Hang on, you lived together the three of you, and when they were having sex in the other room you masturbated.. and then you told them about it?

Could you say more about what makes you want to be in a relationship with the two of them? Because right now you didn't say much beyond wanting to have sex with both of them
>>
PeenLord - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 11:19:17 EST KPle/56+ No.530999 Reply
>>530998
yeah... I haven't been with a girl so you could imagine.
I'd like to know her better as much as I do think she is fine. She has interesting interests too; she is an artist plus I like her taste in music. Overall I think you could call her a weeb, and that's pretty cool.

But, back on the situation, he is the one I told due to feeling bad about it. Had about the same reaction as you. He also has stated that it wasn't that big a deal. She is on the same page apparently, though she has me blocked on Facebook (that was a couple years ago when it happened). I hangout with as least him everyday, so about everyday I see her. Sadly she keeps to herself a lot. I don't think it has to do with me either. She is just quiet. We tend to go out together a far amount too. She doesn't shy away from tagging along, and we all have fun.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.