Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

In need of relationship advice

- Fri, 23 Aug 2019 17:04:03 EST hEhIvdDq No.531258
File: 1566594243381.jpg -(36998B / 36.13KB, 720x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. In need of relationship advice
I've been dating this chick for about 2 months now
She dumped her bf
Well i thought it seemed like everything was going good, she seemed like she was super into me and wanted to spend every day with me
One day last week while we were tripping out on mushrooms I grabbed her phone and checked her texts Because I had a feeling that something shady was going on and I had to see what was up
I went to the texts between her and her ex and like every single text (one of which was sent while I was sitting next to her) said "I love you" "I miss you" and I kinda broke down, grabbed all of my belongings and took off and she eventually convinced me to come back... And within a couple days we kinda worked things out but I feel like she's way more distant and I'm starting to lose feelings like crazy and am starting to get more and more paranoid.
I'm not sure what to do... Help me out
>>
Cyril Mudgedale - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:45:04 EST mEbTcPlw No.531261 Reply
>>531258
she betrayed your trust. we can't choose to change tangible reality. you feel how you feel and you should accept it. i think you should leave.
>>
Isabella Pillerman - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 18:53:21 EST 2dpbGRKS No.531262 Reply
move on, she was gonna bail anyway
don't get attached to women that jump on dicks that quickly
>>
Priscilla Smallfuck - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 19:09:47 EST D5FQumzU No.531263 Reply
You are fractured from a sexual perspective and must reintegrate. You've got to change what you perceive as your limits on this axis of your life experience. Clearly you must practice self-love while your marijuana mind blasts through fantasy after fantasy of her sexual destruction.
>>
Samuel Sudgesark - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 19:27:10 EST VDDpgdkp No.531264 Reply
>>531261
>>531262
He shouldn't give up that easy. I can feel you like her with you doing shrooms with her and all. And I'm sure that's not the only thing you like doing together. And if she's susceptible to this la la love display that her ex is indulging in with her from a place of listless and them not knowing themselves, then you gotta remind her of the reason she left his sorry ass in the first place. That's what she's waiting for. (Because you made a bold move by checking her phone which means you gotta live up to your choice. You knew that potentially you could've seen what you saw like your spirit was telling you but question is If you actually wanted to or not. I'm not saying anyone would want their girl to be talking behind it back but if there's a semblance of you getting gratification for your inclination being correct then you gotta realvulate wether or not your willing to step up and make this work. I think you need to take her out on a nice date with chocolate covered strawberries and shit where her life can feel grounded in reality. And don't even being up homeboy cus he's in the past so he literally doesn't exist no more especially when you're in the picture.
>>
Cyril Mudgedale - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 19:32:38 EST mEbTcPlw No.531266 Reply
>>531264
>I think you need to take her out on a nice date with chocolate covered strawberries

I think you are gay
>>
Isabella Clessleman - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:36:51 EST 2TrSkpKT No.531279 Reply
>>531258
>I went to the texts between her and her ex and like every single text (one of which was sent while I was sitting next to her) said "I love you" "I miss you" and I kinda broke down, grabbed all of my belongings and took off and she eventually convinced me to come back... And within a couple days we kinda worked things out but I feel like she's way more distant

Dump this bitch and move on.
>>
David Pucklesare - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:50:38 EST ebKXkCwv No.531280 Reply
>>531264

I was gonna say this is terrible advice, but then I read it again and I agree. What is the worst that is gonna happen? Like maybe her ex comes back. Does he have choc covered strawberries? Is he gonna play some sweet 90s r&b music for her? Fuck it bro if she can't cut it off with him just share her with him, it's 2019.
>>
Lydia Honeygold - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 01:57:48 EST b79x+zVR No.531283 Reply
1566712668227.gif -(39617B / 38.69KB, 96x96) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>531280
>just share her with him, it's 2019.
Maybe he wants love, love that makes him feel like he is the only one in the world. Maybe he want to have partner in life, that is his devout alli, if not that is fine. But I am willing to bet, he is not into stallionoldry.
>>
Frederick Babblelock - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 02:37:54 EST iXHv96eE No.531284 Reply
>>531280
This. Monogamy is an outdated concept. Get with the times.
>>
David Pucklesare - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 03:41:03 EST ebKXkCwv No.531285 Reply
1566718863830.webm [mp4] -(18162589B / 17.32MB, 384x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>531284

Yea. I get that. Like someone that makes you feel special. Someone that only has eyes for him. A kind of blind love (sha bop). But, surely OP would know better than to expect such devotion considering he seems to imply that he started dating this chick while she was with another dude that she ended up dumping for OP.
>>
Shit Clesslemudging - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 06:20:04 EST 4f82UQ2y No.531288 Reply
>>531284
You don't know anything about anything that isn't onanism.

Anyway more importantly polyarmorous relationships are way more complicated. They live and die by the same things monogamous ones do. Trust, communication, giving a fuck about the right person. You know what expectations are and you either stick to them or communicate issues. That's no different from monogamy. OP's girlfriend failed to do those things. She probably isn't into polyamory.

OP's girlfriend has violated his trust, isn't being open about her feelings, he didn't trust her anyway. So it's doomed. If it was further in than 2 months I'd say maybe work on it, work out if you can trust her but she fucked up hugely this early on. Get out.
>>
Phineas Givingstone - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 08:28:22 EST AKb3ALgd No.531291 Reply
Dude it sounds like you like her more than you like yourself if you'll put up with this. It must be so painful. I'm not telling you what to do because life is complicated but I really do think someone who liked themselves would dump her tomorrow. I think you deserve someone who's emotionally available.
>>
William Bommerwill - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 23:03:48 EST CvKHAhQV No.531317 Reply
I like it how no one cares that OP totally violated this womans privacy. It's okay because he is banging her clearly and shes violated the pact of fuckbuddies by having complex feelings for her ex. Not the other way around at all.

You fucked up OP. Just leave. It'll be easier. You can't handle that woman.
>>
Hugh Bummerstone - Tue, 27 Aug 2019 11:03:45 EST jTGkEsHU No.531329 Reply
>>531317
>I like it how no one cares that OP totally violated this womans privacy.
Why do you say that?

And why do you *like* it?
>>
Eugene Chupperbedge - Wed, 28 Aug 2019 00:27:16 EST 8TUkYG+W No.531342 Reply
>>531264

I appreciate the naive place (that causes lots of people to get needlessly hurt) where you're coming from but the chocolate covered strawberries shit made me laugh my ass off.

OP, this woman is playing the field and clearly has feelings for her ex. You guys were just fucked up enough that you had an opportunity to see something that you weren't meant to.

This is a big red flag, and the right thing to do is run away and cut your mind off from her.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.