Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Long term relationship problems. I'm tired ot the same pusi. But everything's good...

- Wed, 04 Sep 2019 21:55:25 EST adjylITm No.531512
File: 1567648525988.png -(127328B / 124.34KB, 500x610) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Long term relationship problems. I'm tired ot the same pusi. But everything's good...
Hey guys,

My problem is very simple. I'm 23 now, I've been in a relationship since 19. She's 2 years older than me.
The girl is great, there's no problems with the relationship itself. She loves me, she looks pretty, she is smart and we get along well, planning on moving together (in the future, due to financial reasons right now). Sex is great and satisfying.

The thing is I just want to get other pusi. Like it's not like she's my first gf, I had 4 or 5 before but it's definitely my first serious, long term relationship.

It's wearing on me. I haven't cheated on her but I literally DREAM about meeting and getting laid with 18-19 year old girls, and these dreams are weird you know, cause they literally feel so real. I don't know how to describe it, it's like as intense as a nightmare but instead of terror I feel love, I feel them looking up to me with love in their eyes and I fuck them so good in these dreams, it's unbelievable how real it feels. I wake up in sweats and with a huge boner.

It's literally worse than when I'm awake. It's fucking weird man.

So like, what do I do. I don't care about an open relationship because I don't like the feeling of being c u c c ed. And also it's not the sex I miss, I wanna feel the emotional side of new love, etc as well.

I actually love my GF, I do a lot of things for her and it feels right when I do those things. I think about her often and still buy her small gifts and whatever, happily.

But I feel like I missed out on my youth guys. I feel like I missed out on many young girls admiring my cock and enormous life experience (compared to them).

I can never stop thinking about falling in love with other, younger girls, and them falling in love with me. I actually first started having the dreams and only then the thoughts have taken over my waking life as well.

What the fuck do you guys recommend in this situation? Anyone felt the same?

I feel fucking stuck. I can't go fucking around right now because everyone knows in my circle that I've been with this girl for long. It's obvious on my facebook etc.

But I feel like it would be stupid to throw away a perfectly good relationship just cause of this, then maybe getting to fuck a few young girls and they just pull their hoe ways on me and then I would have no proper gf and would just burn out fucking randoms like I was going to before settling with my current gf. You get me?

The fuck should I do? It's tearing me apart.
Thanks for the input guys
>>
Barnaby Murdwell - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 23:13:08 EST aHkMrj9o No.531514 Reply
Stop tryna get some strange. Have standards.
>>
Albert Honningman - Wed, 04 Sep 2019 23:42:23 EST adjylITm No.531515 Reply
>>531514
But I'm only 23 man it's the time when I can get that 18yo pusi without coming off weird. A lot of girls fresh outta high school hit on me when I'm at work and shit. The power of that kinda pusi is truly mesmerizing for me.
I can't shake it off man. As I said it's not even my first love or anything but I've been with her since 19. What makes it even harder is the fact everything is good and I love her. But i can not imagine living years or maybe even all my life getting just this one pusi.
>>
Nathaniel Brungerridge - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 01:21:36 EST 5zx958KK No.531516 Reply
1567660896132.jpg -(18357B / 17.93KB, 290x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
If you don't chase new puss, you'll be left thinking about all that nubile poon that you'll never have. Conversely, your current girl may be the best woman you'll ever have. If you leave her for sex you might regret it for the rest of your life.

Life isn't just about sex. But, also you're like 23 so it might as well be. I know when I was your age I broke up with a girl that I could have married that was a few years older than I was and found some new muff. It was great, but none of the new chicks I dated ever loved me like the girl I left.

Even at the prospect of burying my 3 incher in some 18 year old minge I don't envy your situation. The only real advice I can give you is make your decision and stick to it. Never look back. If you're gonna bang new women break up with your old lady. If you gonna stick it out with the same old don't kick yourself because you choose someone who loved you.
>>
Albert Honningman - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 01:41:34 EST adjylITm No.531517 Reply
>>531516
>It was great, but none of the new chicks I dated ever loved me like the girl I left.

Fug men. I would be sad if that happened to me.
Idk man. Having a hard time.

You know when I was 17-18 i was in that 18yo pussi all day. But, then it didn't feel very special. Looking back, that pusi was mad fresh. 20-25yos are way different. It's not that they're bad, but they haven't got that tight fresh feel anymore.
I wish I appreciated that pusi more when I was in it at that age. Also the dynamics would be way more on my favor now considering i'm older and have more money and shit... Man it would feel so much better to fuck all those young women now than it was back then being a clumsy 18yo stoner.

It really sounds like I'm thinking with my dick but that's not the case, as I said I get good sex. I'm just longing for the experience of that fresh love and pusi again.

On the other hand my current girl is actually pretty great. She even understands imageboards, although (thank god) never visits them. It's not like she's some fucking weeb, she gets me. I love this girl. But I would also love to experience feelings and pusis of other girls.
>>
Oliver Tillingford - Thu, 05 Sep 2019 18:20:21 EST RM0nUBdj No.531537 Reply
Quick question, why do you feel inclined to spell pussy like a giant faggot?
>>
Hamilton Hubberstud - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 18:13:24 EST D5FQumzU No.531564 Reply
>>531515
>A lot of girls fresh outta high school hit on me when I'm at work and shit.
And you think that means...oh shit. Yeah, I guess we all have to learn somehow.
>>
Beatrice Bepperpare - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 19:27:12 EST f7KUEZx3 No.531566 Reply
I know it isn't helpful but god are you a dumb faggot. Jesus Christ, I felt bad for a bit being on the outside of society but then you remind me of the people I have to deal with and then I'm glad to not be around you insufferable cunts. Damn nigga, go fuck yourself for real. This thread is ridiculous. Grow the fuck up fam.
>>
Cornelius Bonderchut - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 05:12:41 EST hS9zmw+y No.531574 Reply
>>531517
It's just a hole man. I have to be honest I've not fucked an 18 year old but the tightest fuck I had was probably the least exciting. Right now the lady I'm seeing knows what she likes and communicates it so we have ridiculously good sex (she is pretty sore today and at work but she says it's easily worth it) and that is hard to beat. I however am a believer in quality over quantity.

Old man perspective here. In a couple of years you may want to settle down. Mid twenties is about as good as they come, usually they don't have too much baggage but have figured out what they want both out of live and out of a partner. If you let this one go, she will find someone who appreciates what her. I was a far worse human being than you at 25 and only shaped up later and "my own age" is a fucking desert of mothers who want plug in fathers (and don't talk to the original one, that's not a good sign if they can't be civilised for their kids/picked a complete dickhead and let them spunk in them), drunken wrecks and women who are either unattractive or who have impossibly high standards. You might end up competing with me. Now I know exactly what I want, I've been through some shit and have a similar edge when it comes to relationships that you do in picking up teenage girls for the illusion of freshness.

But if you want serious advice Nathaniel is the best you'll get so take it.
>>
Phyllis Gunderridge - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 06:12:43 EST f7KUEZx3 No.531575 Reply
>>531574
>Now I know exactly what I want,

As someone who has never been in any kind of intimate relationship; care to explain what this means or is? Just curious.
>>
Jarvis Trothall - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 06:41:47 EST 6yyblGQR No.531576 Reply
>>531574
Someone is LARPing as a boomer who has a LOTTA LOTTA sexual experience.
>>
Emma Sipperduck - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 06:43:52 EST ZB13b7y+ No.531578 Reply
>>531512
so you want to throw away a good relationship because of

dreams

Like, not aspirations, actual dreams

LOL break up with her, you this dumb you deserve to be miserable
>>
>>
Fucking Crallysat - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 07:37:34 EST adjylITm No.531582 Reply
>>531578
I actually want the pusi, how is what I'm saying so hard to understand?
It's obvious someone who's been with the same girl since 19 would want some more pusi and yall acting all retarded still
>>
Fucking Crallysat - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 07:37:58 EST adjylITm No.531583 Reply
>>531576
yeah thats gonna be a lot to take in i appreciate the input tho
>>
Emma Sipperduck - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 08:57:06 EST ZB13b7y+ No.531585 Reply
show her your original post and see what happens

try not to get into a relationship with anyone again because you do not have the emotional maturity to do anything but shit on someone's life for a few years before dumping them

"I know i love her because i buy her stuff"
lol
>>
Cornelius Bonderchut - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 09:19:54 EST hS9zmw+y No.531586 Reply
>>531575
I mean I know what I want out of life, out of relationships and look for in a partner.

A lot of it has little to do with being in relationships. That is a part of it but I mean I know what I want out of life, roughly how to get it and who I am. I am comfortable with my hobbies and interests and the people I share them with. I have a decent routine of "self care" (going to the gym, sleep, diet, not living in total squalor etc). With that in place I know how an ideal partner fits in.

Worry about getting your life in order. It will make you marginally (but materially) more attractive, of the ways to get laid it's one of the least effective however the side effects (your life gets good) are worth the effort anyway.
>>
Phyllis Gunderridge - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 09:29:56 EST f7KUEZx3 No.531587 Reply
>>531586
Nah, I'm not trying to get any pussy or get into a relationship, I was actually honestly just curious. I've been rejected enough and know my place in the world enough to know I'm forever a spider monkey's butt. And I've accepted that. Any further attempts at such fanciful notions of intimacy or relationships would just make me more bitter than anything else because of the rejection. I'm not a woman hating sperglord even after the rejections I've gotten and becoming an wizard amazingly enough, no need to try and double down on my luck.
>>
Fucking Crallysat - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 10:01:15 EST adjylITm No.531590 Reply
>>531585
thats just an example, ive been with her 4 years nigga when i could be with many other girls now
if you dont know the feeling when you're at the store and see some cute lil shit and think your girl would appreciate that as a little gift i dont know what to tell you, try to get some pusi
>>
Doris Bugglebare - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 15:12:59 EST cuclcgBW No.531598 Reply
1567883579600.png -(1987502B / 1.90MB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>531566

This is the type of person who’d be a tyrant if they had any power at all (thank god most of them are pimp basement dwellers until they shoot up a mall). Zero tolerance for actual complex and paradoxical human emotions, “if you feel the way you do, you’re wrong”.
>>
Doris Bugglebare - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 15:14:12 EST cuclcgBW No.531599 Reply
>>531598

pimp* hilarious that that was the autocorrection though lmao

nb
>>
Matilda Fomblewed - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 16:45:23 EST dnTuP0EZ No.531600 Reply
>>531599

pimp*

guess that's what I get for being a filthy phone poster

nb nb
>>
Alice Blythefoot - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:06:52 EST 3nVA6FX4 No.531609 Reply
Fuck off dipshit. If you want to fuck, fuck. Stop asking the internet for permission to do stuff, or at least don't get so shocked and defensive when your permission is denied.
>>
Eugene Dartson - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:16:27 EST adjylITm No.531611 Reply
>>531609
Were people always this fucking salty and retarded here on qq? Is this some 4skin generation? I haven't been on for 2 years.

When did I get defensive? I only defended my point against retarded basement dweller tier posts that didn't make sense but reeked of angst and enthusiasm. If you look at the posts there are actually some normal people chiming in and what they said makes sense.

Then there are autists who are angry because my problem isn't that my mom is a crackhead or the fact I can't talk to people or some shit.

I understand the thread is a bit on the lighthearted sidd, I just wanted to see what people would do in my situation because it is an actual predicament in the world of semi regular people.
>>
Eugene Dartson - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:19:48 EST adjylITm No.531612 Reply
>>531611
enthusiasm = enthusiasm.
Lol @ autocorrect, especially after i called out the guy above for it.
>>
Eugene Dartson - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:20:49 EST adjylITm No.531613 Reply
>>531612
There is a worldfilter now for a . utismo. Wonderful. What a gay fucking site this has turned into
>>
>>
Ernest Fuckingstone - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 06:30:42 EST 1VcUBcZx No.531614 Reply
1567938642408.png -(348606B / 340.44KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>531611
Have you ever considered people are mocking you because you type like an autistíc underaged b8 faggot

>AHHHOOOUURRRR GUYS SHOULD ME CHEAT OR NOT ME NOT KNOW
What do you want people to say retard? Either cheat if you don't give a shit about her that much and you want to or don't, it really doesn't get much simpler than that. Just don't come crying if shit inevitably fails and don't blow your brains out so you contribute to the gun fatality statistics and ruin everything for everyone out there.
>>
Eugene Dartson - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 08:08:44 EST adjylITm No.531615 Reply
>>531614
yeah that's definitely full blown autis mo,
i never said i wanted to cheat, and where am i being "ahoooouurrrrrrrrr"
i never asked that question in the first place, the only comment i reacted to was about leaving her or not, i never considered cheating
it is a valid problem i am facing, i feel sorry for you if it's beyond your capabilities to comprehend
>>
Eliza Tootspear - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 08:45:21 EST cuclcgBW No.531616 Reply
1568033121348.gif -(4079392B / 3.89MB, 336x252) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>531614

Good to see you don't need any keywords to talk like an immature child who can't fathom emotions more complex than "I don't care about her" or "I care about her so I have no desire for anyone else". Your grasp of human beings is pitiful.
>>
Ian Blatherwell - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 09:36:05 EST /xxaU1zJ No.531618 Reply
>>531616
Nobody's judging anyone for their desire. If you are so deep in the rabbit hole that you would actually consider maladaptive behaviors like cheating in a relationship, you should be ready to receive judgment from people. Absolutely not one one judgmental person here is judging anyone's feelings. You're really reaching for a justification here.
>>
Eliza Tootspear - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 13:54:42 EST cuclcgBW No.531621 Reply
>>531618

I never brought up judging in the first place. People are going to make their judgments, that's fine and even necessary, all I'm doing is mocking someone with a shallow black-and-white morality that's obviously based in fear born out of being hurt and not developing a sophisticated enough philosophy/belief systems to account for getting cheated.

Human beings have complex and often contradictory impulses and emotions, obviously OP is wrestling with that, while some people would just rather not think about messy things like human emotions and would rather sweet it all under the rug. It's your choice to do that, more power to you, all I gotta say is it's more complicated than anyone would like to believe.
>>
Betsy Broshforth - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:44:13 EST heUvq2GO No.531629 Reply
>>531621
Mmmm, nah. Not that guy, but it's a pretty clear-cut choice regardless of how complex the underlying emotional turmoil is.

Either he gives up a great relationship for sex with younger girls or he doesn't.

My money is on he's going to be a dipshit, because I have no faith in anyone who insists on spelling "pusi"
>>
Nicholas Bunfuck - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:21:50 EST P0l/Ak0C No.531630 Reply
>>531621
>all I'm doing is mocking someone with a shallow black-and-white morality that's obviously based in fear born out of being hurt and not developing a sophisticated enough philosophy/belief systems to account for getting cheated.
Gimme a C
Gimme a U
Gimme a C
Gimme a K
Whats that spell?

St-St-St....
>>
Molly Pevingshaw - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 13:48:15 EST cuclcgBW No.531636 Reply
>>531629

Or, you know, communicate what you're feeling to your partner, instead of assuming that they would completely disregard your perspective and call you a piece of shit before storming out.

OP, don't listen to these people that have obviously been hurt and want to project that onto everyone else experience. I was in your boat for a long time, tearing myself up because I have every reason to be happy, and when I finally broke and humbly brought my feelings to my partner, she was of course scared and concerned, but gradually we were able to find a common ground where she's comfortable being my home and knowing she's my best friend and no matter her place in my life isn't threatened.

Communication is the key. Lying and deceiving is NOT okay, I'm not trying to argue that it is, but these people arguing that it's black and white... I get it, it would be a lot easier if these things were that simple. I get it, being cheated on is terrible and its hard to let go of that fear and resentment, but that doesn't mean that EVERYONE who is having impulses outside of strict monogamy has just option A. Be a good guy and love your partner strictly for ever and ever or B. Be a lying cheating scumbag piece of shit is just sadly and sincerely a small-minded person with no imagination outside of typical societal norms. Ask and it is given, that's the fundamental rule, maybe this girl won't understand you as an entire person, maybe, maybe not, but there's bound to be someone who will fit who you genuinely are without concealing yourself, and you deserve the possibility of finding them.

Godspeed, OP
>>
Isabella Chengerbury - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 19:18:52 EST 5QDEIKYu No.531658 Reply
>>531636
>Or, you know, communicate what you're feeling to your partner,
Is that why he's asking people on 420chan for advice instead?

Look, nobody is saying that he should not at least talk things out with his girl, but if he's gonna ask a bunch of internet strangers if he should cheat on his GF, no shit people are gonna call him an asshole.
>>
Walter Blackham - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 18:12:05 EST cuclcgBW No.531675 Reply
>>531658

Nowhere in the OP does it say “should I cheat on my gf”. He says “I love my girlfriend”, “I feel like I lost out on the sexual opportunities in my youth”, “what should I do?”. Paraphrasing, but still, everybody is an asshole if you knee jerk straw man them like the only person you’ve seen in your life is a 2-D cardboard cut-out in a soap opera.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.