Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Anyone else have this problem?

- Sat, 07 Sep 2019 20:13:16 EST EaX+7Ih0 No.531603
File: 1567901596307.jpg -(32178B / 31.42KB, 640x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Anyone else have this problem?
So hi guise

>be me earlier this year
>decide to try to get a better paying gig
>gig required drug test
>ofuk.jpg
>had been smoking semi regularly
>tried to flush system in days
>used one of those stupid drinks
>have to take DOT drug test at concentra
>fuck concentra
>fuck concentra
>fuck concentra
>fuck concentra
>fuck concentra
>take test
>fail with flying colors
>get call from "doctor"
>"do u has CDL?"
>me:no
>doc:o ok good cause u had marijuana in system
>fml.jpg
>offers option for 2nd sample taken at time of test to be tested
>no thnks bro

This was like 6-7 months ago, but it turns out this company exclusively does drug tests for the department of transportation. It turns out that pretty much any govt agency will run a background check on you, and include a check thru yhru concentras records, particularly DOT shit. So I basically voluntarily fucked myself out of any potential job involving govt shit, or transportation shit, or just any job that checks with them. I'm really disturbed by this to be honest, I haven't smoked since the very beginning of this year, but now i have a "smoking record" so I'm fairly fucked as far as job opportunities that I'm currently interested in are concerned. Why me? Why did I fuck myself?
>>
William Worthingbury - Sat, 07 Sep 2019 20:51:45 EST LQ4VvGPH No.531604 Reply
meh, I never registered for the draft so i'm ineligible for government jobs anyway. Why would you even want to be a fed man?
>>
Charlotte Dottinghood - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 02:16:53 EST tMhfjkv9 No.531606 Reply
>>531604
I don't wanna be a fed, I honestly wanna be a college cop, pay at the areas I'm looking at starts at $65,000 a year to basically walk around doing nothing all day. I feel like i could be the cool cop that wasn't there for me when i was in school (cops were pretty much dicks only) i know I'd be a way better cop than all the ones I've encountered, I'm a decent guy
>>
Eugene Sazzlemat - Sun, 08 Sep 2019 04:01:53 EST iJiVumQQ No.531607 Reply
>>531606
Then go be a renta cop. Dont give up. Don't let one little obstacle throw you off. The world isnt so precise and exacting that a man that smoked weed cant get a quiet job.
>>
Fanny Femblebury - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 09:24:11 EST bFGGBCJD No.531617 Reply
>>531603

Idk man, I'd just try agian. There is a lot of medical privacy laws and I find it hard to belive all these truckers have never smoked pot....
>>
Lydia Follyhere - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:02:18 EST 2JsZQtUK No.531627 Reply
>>531606
Have you seen that American Dad episode where Stan works as a campus cop? Better check it out.
>>
Molly Shittingdale - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:26:30 EST xFBnJEh+ No.531649 Reply
>>531603
Not an expert, but I'm pretty sure a single failed drug test doesn't permaban you from all government jobs.

Our company does contract work for the government from time to time and several employees working on a project had to get drug tested to comply with DOT standards.
One person failed, was taken off the project for 30 days, then tested again, passed, and was authorized to work on it again.
>>
Beatrice Pummledock - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 02:04:52 EST D+KEM0Il No.531678 Reply
>>531603
Fake pee flasks and hanes boxer briefs are your answer.
There is an overlap in fabric where the dick flap goes that drops all the way to the middle seem making a spacious pocket that is conveniently the size of most pee flasks. Rubber band a hand warmer around it and stuff it down there. When you empty your pockets and they pat them to see they won't be any the wiser. Make sure you put the cap with the little spout on it so you can just pull the cap out, put it under your penis and squeeze the bottle with your thighs if they need to watch you, it makes a pee like stream and I have yet to take a UA where they really get in there to make sure the liquid is in fact coming from my urethra.
>>
Nigel Himmerhick - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 05:58:50 EST UZC9gHak No.531680 Reply
>>531678
Lol bro that is a bit much. Just smoke cbd hp flower work out drink a ton of water
>>
Beatrice Pummledock - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 18:34:11 EST D+KEM0Il No.531696 Reply
>>531680
How is going to 7eleven, getting a fake bottle of pee that has everything you need in the box, shoving it in your pants and driving to your test, which is basically a 5 minute process, more complicated than something that takes weeks?
>>
Nell Dingertotch - Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:08:26 EST USUZpST+ No.531730 Reply
>>531696
>smoke cbd hp flower work out drink a ton of water
this is two things
>going to 7eleven, getting a fake bottle of pee that has everything you need in the box, shoving it in your pants and driving to your test, which is basically a 5 minute process
is five things

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.