Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

What would you do?

Locked Reply
- Sun, 22 Sep 2019 10:21:31 EST Ii08on6m No.531850
File: 1569162091843.jpg -(9929B / 9.70KB, 450x317) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What would you do?
I have several problems with my skin. I can't be in the sun, but I also can't be in the cold because when I move from a cold environment (outside) to a warm environment (indoors with heating, for instance) I have a severe reaction.

I know the only possibility for me to live a somewhat normal life is to move to a country with a year round warm climate and live at night, basically.

I'm not really asking for advice. I just feel like it's a big hurdle to jump. Anyway thanks for listening.
>>
Hamilton Crenkinhon - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 11:55:58 EST tR57carO No.531851 Reply
That sucks man... You ever get high and jack off?
>>
Shit Nerrynick - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 13:17:15 EST XHgC+rDf No.531854 Reply
>>531850
Ah, me too. I get physically ill from UV exposure and have temperature regulation problems that can lead to all kinds of stuff. I do basically go out at night, and I have a very fancy sunscreen collection and use wash-in sun protection powder on all my clothes. Plus sunglasses, umbrellas, and UV index tracking apps.

You very much get used to it, and you look forward to fall and its mild temps and low UV levels. Good luck frand

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.