Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Family does not approve of gf

- Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:38:25 EST Cl/CU0lR No.531907
File: 12.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Family does not approve of gf
My entire chinese family (mom.dad.grandma.grandpa) thinks my gf is ugly and think she is not good for me. Its honestly killing me inside and make me think maybe there is some truth in what they r saying idfk. she is the only girl who ever loved me and the time i spent with her in the last two years were honestly some of the happiest time ive been.

I broke up with her a month ago and havent told my fam yet but my grandma just said to me "how could you find such a ugly girl, why dont u just break up." it just hurt so much me to hear that from my family.. i just wanted to rant i guess
>>
Simon Crozzleforth - Mon, 30 Sep 2019 16:42:59 EST JCATCBbz No.531927 Reply
>>531907
Man that's rough OP. I don't know your family dynamic but honestly if this girl makes you happy, fuck them. They're not the ones with her and honestly it isn't up to them. Why do you want them to approve of your woman? It's up to you to find the right person, regardless of what they think about it.
>>
Jist - Sat, 12 Oct 2019 01:19:08 EST LbPBpo3d No.532095 Reply
>>531907
They care man. Just know if I was I'm in your situation. Fuck it fam.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.