Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I need to tickle a rim ASAP

- Tue, 08 Oct 2019 05:45:50 EST ram2FZuN No.532046
File: 1570527950083.jpg -(36611B / 35.75KB, 639x495) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I need to tickle a rim ASAP
I'm going to get some sex in a week and a half, and I like this girl and we both said we are not going to sleep with other people since we live a few hours away from eachother.
This slampiggy messaged me last night asking for weed. I am always horny so I stated remenising about some times we hooked up and ended up saying some shit like I'd love to taste her again one day etc.
I can fuck her tonight, what do I do? I really wan't to fuck, I don't think I can wait to see this other girl. The thing is, this slampiggy was fucked a couple days ago, which is cool I think thats hot shes agood girl, but we both dont use protection because of latex alergies so I am really hesitant to fuck. I don't want to catch anything and give it to this new girl.. I will always be worried. What would you do?
>>
Polly Battingstidge - Tue, 08 Oct 2019 07:13:39 EST hsjTltEH No.532048 Reply
Are you a piece of shit or not? You are what you do.
>>
Eliza Porringwater - Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:34:46 EST Je9nm5wp No.532079 Reply
>>532048
>Are you a piece of shit or not?

is this rhetorical? I feel like anyone can tell that he is

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.