Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Issues with ex

- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 07:58:57 EST Q/MXo8A1 No.532107
File: 1571054337741.png -(23678B / 23.12KB, 633x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Issues with ex
Is there any way to fix this?

An old semi long term ex hit me and she is kinda slutty so i didnt really want a relationship or anything. I told her it was sex and i just wanna fool around. And she said yeah whatever you want ill do whatever you want. And i wasnt really affectionate at all she asked if i was sad when we broke up and i told her i wasnt happy or sad. I kept asking her if she really liked me and told her to tell me because she was acting needy and i told her i dont want her to like me because i dont want to date

I acted kind of cold but it was because there was times she texted me, then ghosted me while talking to me, talk to other people and ignore me, and had sex with a lot of people and everything it was just a lot so i really wasnt in love or affectionate.

She said she didnt care it doesnt matter if we dont date. Then later on in the second day i think she was kinda going around it and not really saying no that she doesnt like me and whenever she left we stayed up texting all night and it wasnt really bad except I’m just always emo and pissed off. But not in a mean way just complaining about life.

I was kinda cold and a little mean but not really bad or bullying just say i dont really feel needy or have any feelings and i told her i dont really care about relationships. We cuddled and stuff but i didnt really kiss a lot and i was just acting a little distant and she seemed needy and then i kept asking her if she liked me or not to make sure because i just wanted to know and i might feel weird if she did or just feel bad

Then i think she did have feelings and would just kinda do whatever i asked and come hang out with me whenever i asked. Woke up today and she just was barley answering. And then she said yeah i do have feelings for you this is hard but it didnt sound genuine just more like she wanted to leave and used that an excuse but i wasnt sure and then didn’t text me.

Did i treat her too bad? Or did she just run off with some other dude for a cock or something? She went form like 2 days of if i asked her to come over she just came ot and did whatever i wanted to do and was just super nice and did everything i asked for and even the last day she asked to spend the night but i didnt because i had a headache and wanted to eat really bad. Then i woke up the next day and she didnt even wanna talk after 2 days of acting really affectionate and just doing whatever and just coming over and wanting to text non stop and hang out all day and shit. Like literaly just woke up a whole different person.

Did she just go fuck another dude or something?
>>
Henry Hongergold - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 08:04:13 EST /xxaU1zJ No.532108 Reply
Lmao so you acted like a spaz trying to be all "it's just sex, don't catch feelings!" then you proceeded to obsess over her feelings for you, your past, your current relationship, who's texting who... And you called her needy?

Is this a serious post? Are you yanking my chain?
>>
Nicholas Morryhall - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 08:09:40 EST Q/MXo8A1 No.532110 Reply
>>532108

Oh I meant like... I want her to come back and bang me and give me back rubs and bang out and cuddle me when I’m bored
>>
Nicholas Morryhall - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 08:15:25 EST Q/MXo8A1 No.532111 Reply
>>532110
Also i mentioned the cheating because thats the reason i know i wouldnt want to get back together or have any romantic feelings or anything

And i brought up the text because well...thats what i was asking if she ghosted me or not or if theres anything i can do. I wouldnt grovel back i dont care that much about it but i would talk and work things out and stuff. I just want to hang out. But she did like a full 360 instantly
>>
John Crazzledire - Mon, 14 Oct 2019 18:26:50 EST UC/aR6fj No.532115 Reply
>>532111
You didn't commit to anything so neither did she.

It's likely she wanted more so she's not going spend time on you when she could spend time on other guys who will give her emotional fulfillment. Even a FWB arrangement would be short term because she wouldn't agree to anything that wasn't "I can leave this if I find a real relationship" unless she's a total fucking chump and given what she's done here, she's only been a bit of one, realised and bugged out.
>>
Archie Sillyway - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 18:11:02 EST UC/aR6fj No.532128 Reply
>>532125
>dude I just want to shitpost on the internet
OP is that guy. He just makes up stories that contradict each other and refuses help because they're all made up anyway. His feigned ignorance here is a new twist on the same shit. barking dogs, can't leave town because I have no lift, could drive but got a DUI, god hates me, I eat a pizza every day why am I fat it's genetics.

All we know about him is that he's probably a mod or one of their friends trolling for fun.
>>
Name - Wed, 16 Oct 2019 00:06:40 EST Ptg5M1K1 No.532135 Reply
She is the same person she has always been. She doesn't know what she wants and theres nothing you can do to make her stay as you cant fix her or give her what she needs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.