Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Soooo

- Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:20:40 EST txF9nNlN No.532156
File: 1571473240793.jpg -(578154B / 564.60KB, 750x1183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Soooo
I was a crazy sad anti social kid until i got out of highschool. I had hardly any experience with girls and never was in a position to learn to actually talk to them and flirt with them. Then I got out of highschool and did all of the self improvement memes like lifting and nofap and going through a short ‘facts and logic’ phase. At this point, I felt pretty alright. Got a cute girlfriend and I’ve had her for a while now. At this point I’m turning a lot of my life around but I’m realizing more and more that a lot of girls find me attractive. Cute ones, too. I’m coming to think if I had any form of confidence growing up I could’ve been a fuck boy and I feel like I missed out :/ I mean I love my girlfriend but sometimes I’ll be getting the eyes from a cute lightskinned girl or this one latina girl at work as I’m just like egoshagakbaveilq. I’m head over heels for my girlfriend but I also really wonder what it would be like to go around fucking different girls. So I don’t want to cheat but I want to fuck other women. Uh????
>>
Barnaby Sonderstock - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 04:39:35 EST TiZckfsu No.532157 Reply
>>532156
I'm not seeing a problem or issue that can be resolved with any advice
>>
Simon Sallerstire - Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:12:48 EST rM9EOQD/ No.532158 Reply
>>532157
It's the same advice you give everyone because he's just like everyone else - never satisfied with what he has, never able to accept what he has as enough for him, he's insecure and seeing every aspect of his life in need of constant improvement and since one girl is good, two girls is better.
>>
Name - Sun, 20 Oct 2019 01:52:02 EST Ilywq8MV No.532162 Reply
Easy. You can:

Get over it

Break up with your girlfriend

Cheat on your girlfriend

Cut your dick off
>>
Othsa - Fri, 25 Oct 2019 17:04:35 EST LbPBpo3d No.532193 Reply
>>532156
Here's I feel my bruh. I will get my dick hard for me.. it's better then giving any opportunity to let someone else take it away from me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.