Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Money problems

- Thu, 07 Nov 2019 12:33:44 EST /eUtww1q No.532321
File: 1573148024550.jpg -(35211B / 34.39KB, 540x521) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Money problems
It's been a long time since I last posted here, and It's always been stuff about relationships and whatnot, but now I have a different kind of issue

I'm staying in a foreign country until the beginning of December, when I'll go back to my piece of shit third world country (currently in Germany). I've been putting off finding a job here becauses I sort of have enough money to last until I go back to my country, but it would be such a great thing to be able to go back with some money saved.

The issue is: I'd only be able to work for like 3 weeks, so I'd have to give notice that I'm leaving just one week after being fired. I also don't have any real skills other than being nice, not being stupid, and speaking german, english and spanish, so I'll probably be doing something in Gastronomy.

To any of you working in gastro, how often do you see people starting and quitting one week after they get hired?

I also don't know many people here, so it'd basically be going into shops and asking for a job, and then quitting one week after. I hate doing shit like this, but I could really use the money.
I wouldn't say upfront that I'm quitting either, because who'd hire someone with pretty much no experience for just 3 weeks? The paperwork alone is not worth it.

Anyway, I'm going crazy with this shit. Should I suck it up for not having looked for a job before, or should I be an asshole and look for a job nonetheless?

tl;dr: How often do people quit their job after one week of having started
>>
Clara Webbershit - Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:56:51 EST hQScIyLB No.532326 Reply
>>532321
I'm pretty sure you can work illegally even in germany.
>>
Doris Dallerson - Fri, 08 Nov 2019 23:28:58 EST dQXlEN/o No.532328 Reply
It's a fucking dick move unless you tell them you're only looking for 3 weeks work. Otherwise you're just wasting there time and taking the position from someone who actually can do the job in a longer term.
>>
Edwin Goodshit - Sat, 09 Nov 2019 12:02:32 EST XnNJKW4n No.532334 Reply
>>532321
it is coming up to christmas, a lot of places will be taking on temporary staff, you might not have to lie

I'd really ask you not to be dishonest, because, unfortunately, the way humans mind's work is that you will represent immigrants in their heads, and if you jerk them around they won't think you are a jerk, they will think immigrants are unreliable and dishonest and not want to hire them any more. This is teh pain in the ass of being a minority, you are always seen as representing your whole group and it sucks because there's enormous pressure on you not to have a bad day
>>
George Turveybury - Sat, 09 Nov 2019 16:43:09 EST Vy+PrA5P No.532338 Reply
you could see if there's any festivals, shows or temporary work, or try going to a place that serves cuisine from your country and is run by people from there and explain the situation to them and maybe they would let you work under the table.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.