Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Staying young

- Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:20:28 EST UZC9gHak No.532491
File: 1574360428730.jpg -(59886B / 58.48KB, 636x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Staying young
Is there any way to reduce aging and make it last as long as possible? I started looking into shit and got obsessed with it i found that around asia and India and places in the east they take crazy good care of their skin and you can find girls that are like 35-45 years old and still look crazy young like mid to early 20’s.

I found a list of a ton of them and theyre all proven to have not just gotten surgery its just moisturizing their entire life exercise and fitness. The only thing is I’m battling severe severe depression which i feel like is the only thing wrecking me no matter how much i take care of my health.

I drink water all day. I quit soda, alcohol, i dont even like to be around cigarettes to get second hand smoke, i make sure to get fresh air leaving my window open, sitting out in nature, i do all my exercise out in nature, i avoid the sun but i get enough for health benefits and stuff. I have severe depression thats always just kinda draining but other than that ive been slowly eating more and more vegetables, taking care of myself, avoiding sun, drinking water. I keep a gallon of water next to me at all times, studying health and food, ive been buying a ton of natural oils and moisturizers to use on my face and body, i dont do crazy hard exercises just walking, i try to avoid stress, I’m taking all natural herbs, i try to get diverse vegetables and fruit, using as much natural stuff as i can, finding new herbs to take and taking them all, using multi vitamins, nothing with any chemicals.

My only drug usage now is kratom, cbd hemp flower, and caffeine pills and i want to start smoking weed again and besides that i probably wont do much. Everything i do and take is mostly all natural and herbal, I’m avoiding any food with chemicals, finding new things i can use for my health and studying it, and just seeing what other people are doing.

The only thing is my stress and depression is killing me. I’m always depressed as fuck. I have a ton of stress. A really really bad life. I have like no happiness at all my only friend i had died and the only person i could laugh and talk with I’m trying to make friends online and stuff but its not working i just want someone to laugh with. Everything i talk about now is usually just how stressful my life is and depression and shit and all the shit going on in my life and i met one friend with a shitty life and we just talk all the time now.

But if you look up like “Asians who look young for their age” and shit like that you can find a ton of asian girls that look super young and they all talk about moisturizer and all natural stuff and isnt asia super stressful to live in? I figured a lot of them were rich tho with an easy life and resources
>>
Edwin Saddlemet - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 13:23:57 EST n3M4YBVD No.532492 Reply
>>532491

Avoid glycation, sleep when you need to, walk 5 miles every day, seek the clarity of mind required to chill the fuck out.
>>
Phoebe Greenstock - Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:40:54 EST SZ1e8Saq No.532493 Reply
Just put some sunscreen on every day and go for the occasional run
>>
Shit Bombletudging - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 00:25:14 EST DmE7tPmw No.532534 Reply
>>532491
Op, im trying this thing where im eating what ever i want, but i lose weight by walking every day. Then i start eating healthier because my body needs the energy. Its great im getting IDed every time i order alcohol im 27. Fuck caffiene pills and vitamins. They suck man. And i heard bad things about kratom. I smoke weed but when the stoned feeling hits me i get cotton mouth and i dont feel good anymore just tired and conspiracy shit you know... how does hemp flower compare to weed?
>>
Doris Buzzlewell - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 02:07:39 EST UZC9gHak No.532536 Reply
>>532534
You feel mildly high but kinda like a background high and it helps you sleep really good and it’s really relaxing and it makes you laugh a little bit but not as good as weed. It’s better than weed if you want to get stuff done tho
>>
Nathaniel Pimmerfadging - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 12:20:32 EST mqpN1yO5 No.532538 Reply
>>532534
Bad things about kratom? The only bad thing is you'll get constipated if you take shitloads of it and don't eat/hydrate properly. Kratom is awesome.. unless you take too much, then you feel sick and woozy for hours. If you drink alcohol and smoke pot you should by no means be weary of kratom. Kratom is like candy compared to the crack rock that is alcohol.
>>
Doris Buzzlewell - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 13:36:54 EST UZC9gHak No.532541 Reply
>>532538
What if kratom makes me SHIT? Like never before. No matter what I do about 45 mins after I take 2.5+!of kratom I have the perfect moody strong urge to shit ever. Like have to run to the bathroom and sit down anger instantly shit in 5 seconds and I’m done. Theyb were the most complete bowel movements I’ve ever had

I have oppressor reactions to all drugs. Ecstasy and Ritalin makes me tired. Like curled up in a ball can’t keep my eyes open exhausted completely drained. When I take xanax or alcohol I’m the most awake I’ve ever been and like dancing stone staying up all night and love taking for hours walking around hanging out with people meeting people
>>
James Nemmlebore - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 15:45:20 EST USUZpST+ No.532544 Reply
Aside from skincare routines, the easiest way to not age visibly is to not expose yourself to sunlight.
You will however look sickly all the time.
>>
Ebenezer Nissledog - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 00:33:20 EST mqpN1yO5 No.532547 Reply
>>532542
You shit at first. Your shit definitely gets more clay-like the more kratom you take.. I would compare what you're describing to how most people have to shit after drinking hot coffee first thing in the morning or smoking/vaping (nicotine). I don't know why it happens.. you kickstart some biological process and it makes you have to shit.

Dont know bro. I know someone who claims opiates give them energy and cocaine puts them to sleep. It's all in the mind I think - the mind is very powerful.. it's just how your mind/perception works. I've had the opposite of withdrawals from the drug I like to use. I GAIN appetite, I dont sweat, dont get sick, etc.
>>
Phineas Cemmleway - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 04:32:20 EST 0vgSGtfC No.532550 Reply
Goes without saying but ciggies, booze and plenty of drugs all are bad for aging. Anything that damages your dna. Not pure heroin though Haha
>>
Lillian Brunderman - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 10:57:56 EST V683F5oZ No.532596 Reply
Eat whole food plant based. Look up NutritionFacts.org. Read about the "Blue Zones." The people who live in these places tend to have the longest and best quality of life.

People who avoid meat have lower levels of C-reactive protein which is a marker of general inflammation.

Asians in general have never consumed as much meat as Americanized westerners who eat 3 times as much meat as everyone else. Asian meat consumption is increasing drastically in places such as Japan and the people are beginning to suffer the consequences.

Plant fibers and starches are fermentable by bacteria into anti inflammatory short chain fatty acids. All of the above helps inhibit aging along with other lifestyle factors such as exercise.

As a bonus too when you begin altering your diet you alter your gut biome. Animal food sources feed the wrong bacteria, but replacing these with whole plants, grains and such can help alleviate mental health issues that can be influenced by inflammation such as depression and anxiety.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:13:04 EST FMN9Dld9 No.532599 Reply
>>532596
if you do that, also move more towards homecooking and fruit and vegerables and never overeat, better have more frequency. Intermittent fasting if you can enjoy it is also a great practice.
>>
Cyril Pedgedod - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:37:50 EST rBuzI+Ty No.532600 Reply
>>532491
white people age bad. people from all the other races know this about us. women generally take great care of their skin, rich people do every single thing they can, celebrities do everything they can and they are rich, they still look bad, and they ahve all that expensive surgery too,

The best thing you can do is be kind to yourself and avoid stress.Eat healthy, drink lots of water. meditate. I've noticed yoga teachers and people of that ilk tend to look younger than they are

And remember, most people born on this earth die before they ever get a single wrinkle. wrinkles are a privilege.
>>
Nathaniel Clecklehood - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 03:35:44 EST YTBDSCCt No.532608 Reply
>Is there any way to reduce aging and make it last as long as possible?
Stop worrying about aging, it'll just age you more. Quit worrying about unnecessary shit that you don't have any control over in general. Even if it doesn't help you live longer, at least you'll be spending your time living instead of spending it trying to live longer.
>>
Graham Mannercocke - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 07:39:50 EST g4l1+StW No.532612 Reply
>>532599
None of these will slow or reverse the aging process.
>>
Martin Buzzwill - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 13:05:18 EST FMN9Dld9 No.532614 Reply
>>532612
fasting does, others were mentioned as an alternative to aging unnecessarily fast.
>>
Hedda Sarrydet - Tue, 03 Dec 2019 07:37:30 EST XEi6Drqs No.532623 Reply
1575376650723.jpg -(15262B / 14.90KB, 458x305) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
it's this really ironic thing that people who don't care about this look younger. Look at erkhart tolle, look at this 90 year old i found on google
<<<
stop grasping at meaningless things, make it a preferred indifferent. Stress will eat you up, almost literally
>>
Lillian Nallerstone - Thu, 05 Dec 2019 07:57:54 EST 80a+lf6a No.532649 Reply
stop looking at internet fakery and live your life and simply look after your body with a balanced diet and a smattering of exercise/outdoor time every once in a while.

anyone can look good with a fake face on in the one selected photo, at choice angle and with choice lighting, out of the 40 they took. i seriously should not have to point out the blatantly obvious in such a way. the imagine of humankind on the internet is an enormous illusion - a mish-mashing of dreams, aspirations and desperate forgery.
>>
verm - Sat, 07 Dec 2019 15:29:49 EST fX6Yh9Du No.532684 Reply
>>532491
check out r/skincareaddiction ! there's lots of super good advice about skincare regiments
>>
Jarvis Pushpidge - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 10:56:16 EST XHgC+rDf No.532703 Reply
Sunscreen and proper sun protection, exfoliating with AHAs or BHAs, general good health and hydration, don't smoke.
>>
Cedric Blackwater - Mon, 09 Dec 2019 19:33:27 EST JWWudQ3H No.532710 Reply
Bathe in young people's blood after killing them.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.