Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Wtf do i do

- Thu, 21 Nov 2019 19:39:29 EST UZC9gHak No.532497
File: 1574383169354.jpg -(216388B / 211.32KB, 626x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wtf do i do
Every girl ghosts and leaves me. I used ot be normal and have normal shit like relationships or girls i talked to long term or as half flirting friends type stuff

Now i live in the middle of nowhere and my ONLY option is to talk to girls online. Every single fucking girl ghosts and leaves me. I get like 1-3 days max like at most. It’s fucking hell.

Shit can be going perfect and then all of a sudden they just start saying yeah and okay to everything or just ghost me. And shit can literally be fine one minute and then they just instantly change in under a minute and leave me

Wtf do i do. Also i have a curse and my spirit energy is tainted with sadness
>>
Charles Turveyspear - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 00:58:36 EST SZ1e8Saq No.532500 Reply
Wait until the end of your probation and move away from your cold house, parents and noisy neighborhood dogs.
>>
Lillian Tootcocke - Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:51:18 EST kFYnmYAh No.532502 Reply
>>532501
Yeah man, a lot of people feel that way. You ever feel like God is against you in other ways?
>>
Frederick Brudgebanks - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 04:43:47 EST jnas4L6T No.532512 Reply
how them moldy windows bruh? redneck neighbors?
>>
Henry Pondersot - Sat, 23 Nov 2019 08:56:19 EST 1VcUBcZx No.532515 Reply
1574517379851.jpg -(46182B / 45.10KB, 250x167) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Woah, haven't seen a ruralfag post in a while
>>
Hedda Daddlegold - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 01:51:38 EST MPQqOCYm No.532518 Reply
>>532512
Found out the mold is from my shit leaking roof. More dogs. More fucking dogs louder than the other ones

I fucking hate god. Listen to me you fucking faggots. I fucking HATE god
>>
Phyllis Brubberpire - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 10:03:51 EST UZC9gHak No.532521 Reply
>>532520>>532520
I’m actually really not. My parents are poor as fuck and in just suffering from it. I actually found a way to make a shit load off money and all I did was work and save up but no matter what I do I’m trapped here so I have to suffer from poor people shit that’s not even my fault. I literally make money and save myself and still have the lowest saddest life ever
>>
Ernest Drandleway - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:04:52 EST mHw0X0gH No.532522 Reply
>>532521
You ever get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed, boombadoop?
>>
Rebecca Clazzlepidge - Sun, 24 Nov 2019 15:22:50 EST 1SSFeKJF No.532523 Reply
>>532520
Someone said he cross posted elsewhere but I cannot verify that. This guy has been posting this for ages. How he had money saved but couldn't escape because he didn't have a car, then he drove in the car he didn't have and got on probation.

You haven't got enough 420chan experience to accuse people of that shit though, because if you were well established enough to make those assertions you'd recognise this fuckwit as a regular eyesore. He's been on other boards sometimes and his posts are the same bullshit "I can't lose weight, god hates me I only eat a whole pizza every day and sleep 16 hours and I'm tired, it's god's fault" on /ana/ for example. It's all bullshit. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trying to help but all the same lurk more before you start witch hunts,it doesn't make the boards a better place.

This isn't a real guy and if it is he's beyond help. God does hate him though. I believe there is no objective higher god, the closest thing we have to an entity which compiles our universe and creates it the way we experience it and sees our actions and lives and decides on everything is us. That god hates OP if he's real. If I were the mods I'd have banned him on rule 4 and also for spamming.

nb for ruralfag fiction thread
>>
>>
Ian Buzzlock - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 12:48:03 EST 3RMHp/Pc No.532528 Reply
>>532523
he posts the same shit on 4skin's advice board and is well known there too
yes i used to browse that hellhole
>>
Cyril Bobbledig - Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:43:39 EST 2tz018tx No.532532 Reply
oh lawd ruralfag is back

just when I was beginning to think "you know what, we haven't had enough 4skins copypasta shitting up this board in awhile"
>>
Rebecca Crisslestark - Tue, 26 Nov 2019 02:08:27 EST oj14HYWi No.532537 Reply
>>53253
Well dude I can’t fucking leave because god. Every time I find a way out god destroys it
>>
Eugene Drerringlutch - Wed, 27 Nov 2019 12:50:09 EST qTml9FbR No.532552 Reply
>>532537

I just got back from talking to god and he said he didn't do anything and you're just lying to people on the internet.
>>
Nigel Brangersut - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:29:36 EST FMN9Dld9 No.532567 Reply
>>532537
Try taking responsibility for creating your life maybe? Ever heard of a self fulfilling prophecy, brew?
>>
Shit Pammershit - Fri, 29 Nov 2019 14:41:54 EST W50QOZl1 No.532568 Reply
Burn the goat, OP. I think those 2 are connected.
>>
Doris Blubbleforth - Sat, 30 Nov 2019 13:54:19 EST QWWHbVW4 No.532586 Reply
>>532497
This is obviously upsetting you. It sounds like there's no going back to any of those girls, so what have you got to lose by trying to understand what went wrong. What about sending out an honest enquiry to all of them, explaining how you feel. I know with young people there is a worry of people humiliating you with screenshots, i think that's the only thing to take into account, if the girl happens to be a real piece of shit, but few would do that, surely?

Hey,

I hope this doesn't bother you I just wanted to ask a quick question if that's ok. The thing is I'm starting to feel a bit down on myself because what happened between us seems to happen a lot: I meet a really cool girl who I like and she seems to like me too, but then somehow I mess up and she stops talking to me. I know you don't owe me any explanation, and whether we just didn't click or there is something stupid I'm doing wrong, or some way I'm accidentally coming off as a dick or something, I'd so appreciate it if you could tell me.
Either way I wish you the best of luck in the future and all the happiness in the world,

OP.

I would bet 100 dollars all it is is that you didn't click. In my experience it's getting harder and harder to tell a guy you don't click, or to break up, because in real life they act ok and then they lay into you on the internet, send you abusive messages, call you a stuck up cunt for not wanting to be with them... shit they wouldn't have the heart to say to my face. I think a lot of girls have a real fear of being honest now and it means men have to play this guessing game which wrecks their self-esteem. You don't seem like you would do that, most guys don't, but when they do it's so fucking scary and upsetting that sometimes you... well you just go all avoidance on them and it looks like ghosting. Ghosting is the ultimate avoidance, avoidance is anxiety, simple as
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:06:57 EST FMN9Dld9 No.532597 Reply
1575216417981.jpg -(52486B / 51.26KB, 680x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>532497
your spirit energy is not tainted with sadness, it's like saying the light is tainted with darkness. It's how you filter the energy, this is not an explanation of how to change it, but rather an attempt to clarify the definitions so that they don't bleed into each other.

I wouldn't worry too much about girls even if that means living the rest of your life alone or only with platonic friends, because first of all that actually increases your chances and second it makes a healthier relationship. The secret sauce to pretty much any relationship is respect of the boundries, not only of the other person, but also your own. Don't be so quick to give away your whole life and heart and even when you are together, it's ok to be unavailable emotionally and attention-wise for a few seconds now and again. If you just give your whole emotional and life-energy attention non-stop it kind of shows that you don't value yourself and don't respect yourself, no matter how cool the other person or persons may be, everyone needs to respect themselves enough to retreat their attention every once in a while even for a day or a few seconds now and again, this injects the "healthy" into the relationship. Everyone has his personal god inside him and doesn't really need anyone, keep that in mind and you will find a good balance between being available for them and being self-centered. You don't owe anybody your attention, so you aren't a bad person to deny that attention every once in a while to take care of your own passion. Then you can move on to compassion, but keep the balance and sometimes that means unavailability just for unavailabilities sake. It's not like they need you 24/7 anyway. Of course if they actually need you, be there for them, but I hope you get what I'm saying, live your own life parallel to living your lives together ;))
>>
Walter Tootshaw - Mon, 02 Dec 2019 22:15:04 EST JCATCBbz No.532619 Reply
>>532497
They find someone more interesting or attractive. It sucks but it happens. Plenty of women out there.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.