Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

oneitis

- Thu, 05 Dec 2019 21:12:38 EST Y/IBjRot No.532657
File: 1575598358399.jpg -(129372B / 126.34KB, 537x767) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. oneitis
>get bad oneitis for 9/10, she rejects me after me pining after her for months
>Hear she has a boyfriend and that hes black, im a white dude and blacks are way more popular with the ladies around here
>Dread on it for the past week
>Finally see what the dude looks like today

Its some ugly fat white nerd with an afro that looks like a straight up chump. Seriously I'm actually way better looking than this guy.

I'm so confused onto how I should feel about this. Really? I don't know if i'm ashamed or just disgusted. I was literally picturing a big jacked up black guy that was tatted up w/ grills and shit.
>>
Nicholas Cindleville - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 00:10:53 EST T+17NiZt No.532659 Reply
Dude is probably loaded. Just forget about it.
>>
Phineas Shittinghall - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 03:48:29 EST 6MJKB/33 No.532660 Reply
It's not about looks and superficial shit dude. Proper relationships aren't so shallow. She found someone that she really values and that doesn't have anything to do with you bro. That's the real truth. It's not about you at all. Does that make you feel a bit empty?

Just feel shit that she didn't have the same feelings for you. Anger, shame and disgust will only turn back on you because you're the only dude in the room.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 11:32:01 EST hQScIyLB No.532664 Reply
>>532660
this is unlikely, but there really are girls that find personality way more important than looks or status even. Small minority afaict.
>>
Awe' !!Bwteoy2D - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 11:36:45 EST hQScIyLB No.532665 Reply
>>532664
Most likely you were needy and that shone through enough that she wouldn't be interested. Bitches want a guy who doesn't need them because he's doing something more exciting than the girl could be, in such case it's a matter of "hey, you can tag along and we can have fun, but I ain't playing your games etc" Of course showing interest is good as that is simply exploring the possibility, but you need a genuine attitude of you giving her a chance, not the other way around. Or you can fake it, but I'd rather work on myself than on my game.
>>
Phineas Binningwater - Fri, 06 Dec 2019 18:28:05 EST 1SSFeKJF No.532672 Reply
>>532664
Most people don't just have a strict hierarchy but a set of standards or needs or priorities. A lot of people men and women want "attractive enough" then it's just about being a decent person and if they're really decent that attraction bar isn't super high. Because so many guys are idiots the bar is actually quite low for being decent. I mean aside from her being a "9/10" we know nothing about this, does she have anything in common with you? Is she like the others? People have types too.

In addition to the attitude of "she has to be good enough for me too" you should consider that if you're not trash that you're fine. However make sure you're not actually trash. There's a lot of alarming beliefs implied in the OP that point to "yes OP might be trash". People can improve though and I don't just mean lift weights or whatever.
>>
Martha Blillermock - Wed, 11 Dec 2019 00:52:28 EST jnas4L6T No.532726 Reply
have you ever considered that people might get into a relationship because they actually like each other's personality, and that even if you were a 10/10 adonis she would have said no, because she is a loyal person? don't project your jaded cynicism onto everyone else

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.