Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

SJW/Polyamrous Ex - Part 2

- Sun, 29 Dec 2019 22:16:00 EST nQLKFsSO No.533020
File: 1577675760480.jpg -(134574B / 131.42KB, 900x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. SJW/Polyamrous Ex - Part 2
>28F her
>27M me

I posted here months ago about a girl I was dating, thread isn't even on the 15th page anymore. She was a bisexual, previously poly, hardcore sjw-type with a rich family and protested all the time to my annoyance. Everything that was too "hetero normative" to her offended the hell out of her. I'm talking if a guy and a woman kissed in a movie, she'd complain about how straight it was when she was dating me ffs. She also had terrible anxiety and I couldn't cope with it. She had a whatever part-time job, quit it to "travel", and then I had to nag and push her to do SOMETHING with her life. She had 1000x issues with her father, and abusive men in her life from exes to one of her step dads (mother had multiple marriages). I loved her anyway.

I wanted to move in with her and was deeply in love with her. She was there for me when my best friend died, I was there for her when her grandma died. I even held her at the fucking funeral while her own father wasn't even in the goddamn room when they look at the corpse. I stuck my neck out for her out of love multiple times and her whole family saw that.

When I posted here before, the thread is long gone, a poster here said that we were two sides of the same coin. She was an insufferable SJW stereotypical millennial on one side, and I was the edgy Chan poster on the other. Said that by sticking through this relationship would be a good opportunity for us to grow.

Well it didn't work. We broke up after a trip together 3 months ago, and I'm still reeling. We just squabbled the entire trip, and it ended with me dropping her off at her parents house, her slamming my car doors, not talking for a week, and then us breaking up over the phone due to "incompatibility". I was the one who did most of the initiating here.

I'm pissed and sad and lonely. Sometimes I regret it, sometimes I'm happy she's gone, but recently it's been more of the former. Rebound girls didn't help. Sometimes I miss her energy, and sometimes I'm glad I dumped a girl who was on some real man-hate shit, while simultaneously kept in contact with male "friends" she met from DATING APPS. Sometimes I wonder if I'm being a classic vindictive insecure male or if I did the right thing. I want to say I learned something from dating her but all I feel is regret, pain, and frustration. I'm completely turned off from seeing anyone for a while. I panic and rage when I'm alone. I want to look at her social media but i blocked her and resist the urge - just to see what shes been up to.

Fuck this what do?
>>
Simon Clommerbanks - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 05:59:05 EST Lp69bBfp No.533022 Reply
You need to disconnect immediately. Your mind is full of memes. You're using all these tools you obtained through years of reading chan websites and shitposting to try to navigate an adult relationship (the evidence is that you can't get through talking about one relationship without using loads and loads of meme language to provide the context). Obviously this isn't working. You need an outlet for socialization that isn't the internet or trying to have sex.
>>
Edwin Drorrybore - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 13:31:07 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533023 Reply
>>533020
I remember saying you were sides of the same coin but I wasn't the guy who said stick. I did say take a look at yourself so either you merged us or maybe some guy quoted me and said "this is a chance to grow". You definitely could have learned from her but she could have learned from you too and it didn't work.

Yes she's a shit but it doesn't justify your attitude. What Simon said is true. You know she had something. Submissive conservative girls were too boring for you and she was interesting. The problem is you're broken and you scare off the good ones. You need to deprogram yourself, find the sane middle ground and then go looking for someone who's not an airhead but her head isn't full of mental either.

The girl was a hypocrite but in a lot of ways so are you. We all are to some extent of course.

I think you need to have some goals. Find that middle ground. I mean maybe be able to not hate her one day. That's a big goal. She's got those beliefs because she's been on the receiving end of some shit. She's been really damaged and victimised and has somewhat maladaptive ways of rationalising and that's where she was your mirror. At the end of the day a person can only move forward regardless of who's to blame. Move forward.

Also if you're improving yourself and your life it will help you move on. At the end of the day there's 3 things that help with that process
>doing something with your life
>accepting in time you will move on, believing it
>time

The way you feel after this breakup is typical of a lot of breakups. That last paragraph is pretty normal. It happens to almost everyone. I hope at least there were a lot of good times.
>>
Polly Ceggleman - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 14:04:50 EST i00+G7iE No.533024 Reply
>>533023
Yeah you're the guy. You said it wouldn't work at first, I posted more info, and then either you or someone else said "actually, make it work. I vividly remember it because I kept that in mind for the entire relationship.

>You know she had something.
Something... Like something special or something bad?
>Submissive conservative girls were too boring for you and she was interesting. The problem is you're broken and you scare off the good ones.
Scare off the good interesting ones?

Do I need to learn to love conservative girls now while I figure other shit out? The thought still makes me cringe a bit
>>
Edwin Drorrybore - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 15:19:58 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533026 Reply
>>533024
She had something that you liked. But that alone wasn't enough. And I mean the good interesting ones. Yeah. She's interesting but she's broken. People who are broken scare off people who want a decent relationship but the other broken ones who have broken ideas of relationships go for them.

The truth is you're better off focusing on yourself. Don't turn away any nice girls while you do that but as the other guy said, do something other than chans and getting laid. Broader exposure to society will give you experience in how variable people can be. There are plenty of girls who are nice but also fun. No one's perfect but part of the game is finding out what it is you're prepared to compromise on and what actually matters. go out, live and discover yourself and don't worry about women for a few months. That doesn't mean be celibate but just focus on broadening your horizons.

Working a 9 to 5 made me realise that very few "Normal" people exist that only a handful of people are truly "basic" and most simply hide or tone down their most interesting features until they're comfortable then gradually expose people to them and gauge them. Your full on SJW lady doing that with people who clearly signal they her "kind" is one thing doing it constantly is a sign of being maladjusted in itself. Same as being a chantard. I make all sorts of dumb internet jokes with one or two of my friends, others don't want to know how the remote access icon at work looks like goatse following the latest update.
>>
Simon Dartdale - Mon, 30 Dec 2019 21:17:30 EST oXo9Ddud No.533029 Reply
1577758650409.webm [mp4] -(233594B / 228.12KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
OP showed her his "Ben Shapiro DESTROYS SJW" playlist and things went sour
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Molly Dunningledge - Tue, 31 Dec 2019 16:22:56 EST J/3qH4yW No.533044 Reply
>>533020

Dude you can't love someone you don't respect, you didn't respect her. This was inevitably going to end and it is really healthy that it ended sooner rather than 20 years later but that does not make it any less of a chance for both of you to grow (the fuck up).
>>
Albert Bridgekidging - Tue, 31 Dec 2019 19:33:14 EST mttQWkrO No.533045 Reply
1577838794826.png -(3674392B / 3.50MB, 2275x1437) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>unironically using the term "SJW"
>>
George Pockwater - Wed, 01 Jan 2020 18:00:40 EST eGS6zz6/ No.533054 Reply
Gosh that girl in OP's picture is cute.
>>
Reuben Gadgenitch - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 15:31:12 EST uS1i/aF3 No.533056 Reply
>>533054
Sure, but she looks like she'd les out as soon as she has you fucked for alimony
>>
Walter Dartdale - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 16:03:42 EST aIW77HRf No.533057 Reply
>>533056
You know all that from a picture? Wow, you sound really smart! Can you tell if someone has a disease? Why don't you become a doctor and solve complex cases?
>>
Betsy Greenford - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 09:58:42 EST uS1i/aF3 No.533083 Reply
>>533057
From experience, girls who dress up to take Instagram model style selfies in bars, with that kind of haircut, tend to swing lesbian until they find a guy who has enough money to play daddy.
>>
Shesgrossbro - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 16:29:12 EST e2c59AL6 No.533084 Reply
A. She's pretty nasty looking.
B. Daddy issues she's never gonna deal with.
C. Always a handful.
D. You make her sound angry AF, chances are, she's gonna be that way until she gets some therapy.
F. If I had to listen to a girl bitch about "Hetero-normative" anything, I'd kick her ass out my life for being on some teen-rebellion crap.

D. Never keeps a job.... bro, you wanna take care of that child for the rest of your life, work your ass off while she goes to bullshit protests?

Bro, the truth will set you free, she's garbage bro, you can find girls that don't crawl out of social dumpsters and strip clubs. Good luck.
>>
Hannah Bravingshaw - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 07:14:27 EST aIW77HRf No.533094 Reply
>>533083
Wow man... Guys must always want to have you around to scope out the scene with the females. Can you give me any tips on how to be a pick-up artist like you?
>>
Polly Ceggleman - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 18:08:21 EST i00+G7iE No.533479 Reply
>>533020
Months later and the regret hasn't gone away, it's only gotten worse. I think I fucked the whole thing up.
>>
Fucking Clonnercocke - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 18:55:48 EST ZLNL16wy No.533481 Reply
No computer for a week. No phone.

Go camping, look at trees and walk in nature.
>>
Polly Ceggleman - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 19:41:00 EST i00+G7iE No.533485 Reply
>>533484

I slept with 4 women after the break up. The "rebound" women in my OP. I felt an immediate short-term high, but I wasn't that into them, and I felt kind of icky. I haven't touched a single girl since 2020 hit and I don't feel like I want to get sexual or romantically involved with anyone else, honestly ever.
>>
Cyril Pundlestone - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 21:32:51 EST mttQWkrO No.533486 Reply
>>533083
>From experience
>I am a prominent member of 3 PUA forums and I have bagged 5, count them FIVE, women
>>
Polly Tootford - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 11:00:02 EST PvHdIrXb No.533539 Reply
>>533020

If she's as man hating as you make her out to be, then it's better off you don't see each other. If a woman hates masculine traits that you have and hold valuable, then how could she have a good relationship with you? On the other hand how could you have a good relationship with her if you hated her protesting and and "SJW" tendencies? I'm guessing you two have enough chemistry to make short term, low commitment flings work but anything more than that is doomed. You'll never calm a woman like her down and she'll never turn you into whatever her ideal man is. It's like you're building a nice house and everything looks great, you've got a master bedroom, a dishwasher, in floor heating, but the land you built it on isn't stable and one day you hang your coat up in the wrong place and a sinkhole swallows half your home.

I recommend you spend some time alone, by which I mean no lovers. Spend some time thinking about whats most important to you in a relationship so you can hopefully know who that special someone is if you're lucky enough to cross paths with her. Find that good land, build that good foundation so you can know that house will stand for decades. Or if that's not your bag say to hell with houses and live a gypsy style love life, always moving around and never really throwing down anything permanent.
>>
Shitting Pinkinshit - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 11:37:24 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533851 Reply
>>533838
This is a really old thread. I think OP might be back eventually but he's not here reading it I think. Hopefully he's figured out what he needs to do and is now able to perceive and get on with women who sit somewhere between "Straw Feminist" and "Stepford Wife" territory and has found one who's feisty but has spirit and drive and not cognitive dissonance and blame. nb
>>
Augustus Blackson - Tue, 03 Mar 2020 18:55:48 EST VAcauGzm No.533897 Reply
1583279748971.jpg -(501372B / 489.62KB, 900x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
You'll be okay, OP. Even if it was good, good things end, you're better off trying to process it into what positive memories you can, and trying to learn from the stuff that you can't.

Lingering on your regrets won't help. I promise. Burn your regrets for fuel to reforge yourself into a stronger person.
>>
Nicholas Denkinsine - Wed, 04 Mar 2020 16:40:17 EST MpkGUG7W No.533908 Reply
>>533020
The way you described her, I only can say that you're a lucky bastard that was saved from a failure relationship with a brainwashed whore.
I mean seriously, how can someone have a feeling for such an animal that thinks and act's like a regular SJW shit, from the all beautifull horsses out there you just had found the ugliest donkey.
>>
Nell Gezzlewat - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 08:32:46 EST XHgC+rDf No.533961 Reply
Jumping in super late lol. I remember this. I'm liberal as shit and basically a real SJW, but your ex did sound mildly annoying--or at least it seemed like you were a bad match and mildly annoying with each other. Maybe you should take a hint from your gut and take a long break from dating until the ol' universe says it's time to start up again. Sorry about your breakup, man.

>>533908
lol, my goodness.
>>
Charlotte Gullystone - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 20:53:04 EST LQ4VvGPH No.533971 Reply
oh man, it's the toxic gf who is somehow addictive as hell. Everyone has one. You just gotta quit that shit like it was heroin. Yeah, you might not ever find another drug that's quite as good, but maybe you can find one that won't wreck your life when you use it.
>>
sta - Wed, 11 Mar 2020 22:43:00 EST LbPBpo3d No.533984 Reply
>>533020
just be happy when your around others. isen't that the goal? if your getting infringed opon being happy or just get a bad vibe rubbed your way. then leave.
shouldnt family have the instict to segrogate you when your happy?
i think being single is cool i'm actaully goin through this milestone.
>>
Lillian Pebblebanks - Thu, 12 Mar 2020 02:08:31 EST xz460s0x No.533985 Reply
>>533971
Literally this
Treat her like a drug

I had the same except a man
I know so many people who have one of these exes. its like moth to the flame. You wanna go to it, but you WILL die.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.