Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Serious question

- Thu, 02 Jan 2020 20:28:41 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533063
File: 1578014921882.jpg -(142610B / 139.27KB, 1280x958) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Serious question
If straight men cannot be friends with girls....

.... does that mean bisexual men cannot be friends with anybody?
>>
Fuck Backlekudge - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 20:39:10 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533064 Reply
>>533063
Surely all bi, poly and pan sexuals would be unable to be friends with anyone?

If you can't cope with the other person having you taste in genitals without fucking up everything every time then you're not really done with the whole "becoming an adult" thing. You can't call yourself a "man" or "woman" for that matter if you're still emotionally immature to that extent.
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:39:08 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533066 Reply
>>533064

I mean if it’s just me then it’s cos I’m enthusiastic and have terrible social skills/anxiety. Having issues with things doesn’t mean you’re automatically immature.
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:42:55 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533067 Reply
>>533066

Oh god the cat planet just gets better and better hahaha
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:45:01 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533070 Reply
1578019501882.jpg -(29505B / 28.81KB, 474x474) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What the fuck I’m dying here
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:46:35 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533072 Reply
>>533068

No actually I was recently diagnosed with arse burgers aged 24
>>
Lillian Porringhidge - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:53:51 EST NUPLxYIu No.533073 Reply
>>533063
it depends on what someone means by "friends"

the closer and more frequent the encounters, the harder it becomes.

to me a friend is someone that you are regularly in contact with and spend time together with at least on occasion, in real life. friendship is intense

>>533072
i was close. also gay/bi/notstraight people usually have friends. when you're "sassy" like a gay/etc person all the time, it's easy for your sexuality to be, or seem to be, tamed/masked/non invasive/etc

those people actually seem to be in control of their sexual feelings. it's like the way they act disburses their sexual energy so they don't have to actually do something sexual.

this all makes sense to me rn
>>
Lillian Porringhidge - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 21:58:05 EST NUPLxYIu No.533074 Reply
>>533073
what i meant is the way they communicate, and the way they act, in the case of flamboyant alternative-sexuality people. not everyone is the same but for people who act like that it seems to me that their social sexual expressions help them to avoid having their sexual feelings take over them and make them not be able to be friends without wanting sex in the relationship.

anybody can tame their feelings though. certain types of women I wouldn't want to be friends with if I had no chance of fucking them. however I can think of many cases where non sexual admiration or other forms of respect or empathy for a woman could allow me to be close to them without trying to or wanting to fuck them.

this is a really complex discussion and in order for anyone in the thread to see eye to eye they will need to try and see how whatever post they're evaluating could be true. unless you think hard and put forth the effort, it's hard to say anything that can't be argued with.

i mean well.
>>
Lillian Porringhidge - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 22:02:55 EST NUPLxYIu No.533075 Reply
>>533074
to take my own advice, i could see how someone could feel that men and women cant be friends. I've asked women about this. They usually think it's possible - even my mom told me it is. Though as a man I could rarely ever believe that a dude didn't want to fuck a girl he was friends with.

i can understand the idea though and think of a bunch of elements that in a person's situation of having a relationship with the opposite sex, could make it nearly impossible for them to tolerate it if they stood no chance of having sex with the other person.

in some cases it could even be demeaning. most women are constantly trying to seem attractive. and from a lot of men's points of view those women ARE constantly attractive in everything they do, even when they aren't trying. i wouldn't want to hang out with someone who was trying to date/fuck anyone except me.. that's disrespectful to my masculinity, it's an attack on my pride, and it seems like it could be very uncomfortable and embarrassing in many ways
>>
Lillian Porringhidge - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 22:05:34 EST NUPLxYIu No.533076 Reply
>>533075
most people are constantly looking for a mate. even if it's subconscious - most of us are. it would take a damn good reason for me to pal around with someone that was looking for a mate but one or both of us was excluding me from the pool of potential mates.
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 22:21:58 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533078 Reply
>>533075

In my case it’s not even an out of control sex drive getting in the way my libido is not too high. Even though I love it on some level my brain has never really come to terms with sex as a concept it’s just too absurd and ridiculous that the fact it’s hypothetically possible with everyone you meet is just disturbing and makes communication impossible. Like if a very attractive person of either gender talks to me all my energy is going hiding the fact my brain is automatically scanning all their features which makes it even more obvious, and if it’s an ugly person im putting all my energy into blocking the thought of doing it with them cos it’s too revolting. Idk something about the concept of sex has broken my brain a bit
>>
Lillian Porringhidge - Thu, 02 Jan 2020 22:56:57 EST NUPLxYIu No.533079 Reply
>>533078
What is ugly to you and what is attractive? I get a feeling of energy in my chest, coming from my heart chakra I'd say, when I'm around certain people. That's the feeling of attraction I prefer and I can feel it with some people that aren't conventionally attractive, and can't feel it often around women that are very attractive.

I kind of like ugly people. But maybe I can't say they're ugly if I'm attracted to them?

I don't have the same experience with sex/physically attractive features making communication impossible. I can shut out all of that pretty easily. I don't like to give attention or energy to people if I think they don't deserve it - i.e. if I don't think it would/could be reciprocated. What you're talking about, which you seem to have already figured out, is like an overwhelming desire to have sex. Or a preoccupation with sexual thoughts.

Sex has my mind in a place I don't want to be in either. Probably most of us have a preoccupation with it (varying degrees) and it's a big part of life it seems to me. I haven't had sex in almost a year now. I want a connection with another human being more than I want to just get laid though.

I don't completely understand your problem and I don't know who you are or how you live. In my case if I had that problem I would meditate on it. I think spiritually we need the opposite sex. They can keep us emotionally, spiritually and physically healthy. Without them all I see in my life is a path to being cold and hard, and eventually a desire for war. In my life I see that I can pursue power or love. Maybe both, but without one there is only, for me, the other.

What do you find revolting? For me I don't see many ugly people. At 24 years old I now think most girls are pretty, even if they're overweight or have other flaws. Off the top of my head morbid obesity is the most offensive physical trait I can think of. People can be unattractive because of their personalities too. If I wanted to I could always find good, redeeming qualities in them though.
>>
Ernest Shakelock - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 00:10:27 EST 7Y6rvUAq No.533080 Reply
1578028227882.jpg -(236608B / 231.06KB, 750x745) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>533079

I don’t know, I like girls with cute round symmetrical faces and big eyes and kissable lips. I’m a simple l man t like a body with curves and fat in all the right places with a little bit of podge (but not too much) around the belly. Blondes and redheads with straight or wavy hair catch my eyes most recently but I lust over all of em tbh. With men I’m not as sure exactly cos I’ve never had full sex with them a blend of cute/hot attributes with nicely sculpted facial features catches my eyes.

What is ugly? Idk I’m very sensitive to sound and voice is almost as important as looks, and love women with soft (but slightly sultry) high pitched feminine voice. I’m English and generally prefer the accent of my own kind but my brain melts at the sound of a girl with a nice french or Italian accent. I don’t like women with deep voices or certain accents they put me on edge (sorry can’t help it), and I don’t like the sound of men with overly effeminate voices (a bit soft/camp is nice tho).

Physically on a girl too skinny or too fat is a big turn off, and men just generally ‘weird’ features make my brain a bit weirded out looking at them.

But I live in a town with 2 major universities and that’s a lot of hot people walking around absolutely everywhere so my brain is always overloaded with this sensory input. Admittedly I’m a bit more bothered by the attraction to guys (because society has tried to brainwash me into thinking guys can’t be bi which is complete horseshit) and enjoy the attraction to girls more but I have a bit more of an issue talking to attractive girls, my brain just melts and I make myself sound more stupid with every sentence. With guys they’re easier to relate to so it’s slightly easier to ignore and distract them by saying stuff.
>>
Basil Suvingforth - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 04:08:39 EST nkjfNqXE No.533081 Reply
In reality, Bisexuals are hated by basically everyone straight or gay. You have to play one role or the other depending on the situation. lgbt is actually pretty nifty.

>Everyone loves lesbians.
>A handful of people like having gay friends because it makes them quirky.
>Bisexuals are hated by fucking everything.
>cuties are looked at as complete freaks fucking up the LGB movement unless you're ultra over the top liberal.

I'm not saying the slippery slope argument here of pedophiles jumping on board the LGBT crowd but it would be a pretty natural progression to be fair. The whole trans crowd wanting to "confirm" the gender of children is making a ton of enemies. And rightfully fucking so. Wtf man? I'm fully okay with even trans adults and shit but I draw the line of genetic men competing against women in sports and chopping off the cocks of children. Bunch of fucking freaks.

>In reality though you can be bi and have friends. I've not found a way to make this happen though.
>>
>>
Fuck Backlekudge - Fri, 03 Jan 2020 06:35:43 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533082 Reply
>>533066
I was talking in general terms in response to your general terms.

On the whole what I said stands. If you're held back by your issues that might not be your fault but you're held back. You're simply not hitting milestones. If someone is severely retarded they will never be a full adult and it's not their fault but if they can't look after themselves they aren't living as an adult. They will never fully mature as they're not capable. They're immature and it's okay.

Also anxiety and being a sperglord don't have much to do with it. I mean they do make it a bit harder but they don't directly affect this shit. It's about pride (and reflecting on it), self control, seeing past the attractive person and not getting lost in limerence when someone hasn't shown any interest. Yeah maybe they make it harder but if you were diagnosed at 24 you probably aren't severe enough that it's going to preclude you ever getting past that point. Anxiety is hard but it has nothing to do with this. Being a sperglord is really putting a name on thing you already knew were your strengths and weaknesses. The worst thing you can do when you get a diagnosis is use it as an excuse.

You do need to redefine your relationship with your emotions. The other poster here (not trans derail guy) is talking about pride and all sorts of things but you can change the way you look at not fucking someone. It's not an affront to your pride to not fuck another fertile human, that's a very basic animalistic simplistic view. As humans we can take pride in other things, like building friendships, bettering other people's lives, giving them support and advice even helping them with their partner. I think if you only want to be friends to fuck someone you're not friends, I mean as Lillian said plenty of people have more to offer so as long as you're getting that the relationship is beneficial. Getting obsessed with what you're not getting is stupid though. No one person can give you everything. Instead of getting caught up on everyone having to take you seriously as a mate right now you should consider that they give you something else worthwhile, that's all that matters. You both get something out of it and give a shit about eachother's well being.

There are plenty of boys who cannot manage being friends with girls. But once you get to a certain relationship with your feelings it's not hard to accept that yes you'd smash them hard in the hypotheticals but reality is complicated so no.
>>
Hannah Bravingshaw - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 07:19:28 EST aIW77HRf No.533096 Reply
>>533063
Are you straight or bisexual? Are you trying to ascertain why you don't have any friends?
>>
John Creblingstock - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 21:15:50 EST 3A/9rSkO No.533101 Reply
>>533081
blatant transphobia gets banned on here

seeya after you reset your router
>>
Alice Bardfield - Sat, 04 Jan 2020 23:18:06 EST NUPLxYIu No.533102 Reply
>>533101
also get banned if you mention anything negative about jews
>>
Phineas Cronninghall - Sat, 11 Jan 2020 13:43:40 EST ryh+3+PJ No.533188 Reply
>>533101
> I'm fully okay with even trans adults and shit
> but I draw the line of ~~ chopping off the cocks of children.

LOL...
>"Blatant Transphobia"

Yeah look, if they ban me for saying stitching a cock onto a 4 year old girl is fucking wrong then I'll gladly accept that ban and hang a picture of it on my fucking wall.

Let me go ahead and say it again, this time more clearly:

>If you think it is a good thing to mutilate an innocent fucking child because of your fucked up thought process or whatever the fuck, you should be taken in front of a firing squad and summarily executed. You sick fuck.

Seriously does anyone without a brain disease think that is actually okay?
>>
Betsy Chegglestone - Sat, 11 Jan 2020 23:19:34 EST ryh+3+PJ No.533198 Reply
>>533189
I may be prone to being an angry drunk. I dunno though, I don't drink.
>>
Martin Duckwell - Sun, 12 Jan 2020 08:58:01 EST vOBNA1J1 No.533199 Reply
1578837481375.jpg -(229175B / 223.80KB, 1610x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>533198
Why is it so important for you to tell everyone how offended you are that someone who you've never met exists?
>>
Martin Duckwell - Sun, 12 Jan 2020 12:35:57 EST vOBNA1J1 No.533201 Reply
>>533200
Glad you're around here to shit on everything, grumpy gus. You think people don't like to socialize with you because they're offended by your opinions, but the true reason is that all your opinions are negative. People just don't want that radio station playing in their ear all the time. Life is annoying enough without people like you using strangers as emotional tampons to talk about all the things that you find offensive. Get it out of your system somewhere else maybe.
>>
Betsy Chegglestone - Sun, 12 Jan 2020 15:09:50 EST ryh+3+PJ No.533205 Reply
>>533201
>You think people don't like to socialize with you because they're offended by your opinions,

That is where you're wrong. I work security which is basically sleep in a ratty ford all night and my only socialization is through 420chan. I don't want people or like them. I wasn't complaining about IRL people. I don't know any. I only know what is posted on 420chan and youtube. 99% of which is probably trolls and bots.

>I still hate anime though.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.