Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Fucked up love triangle

- Thu, 16 Jan 2020 17:30:44 EST E1gp9gc3 No.533277
File: 1579213844089.jpg -(27840B / 27.19KB, 500x377) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fucked up love triangle
Hi everyone.

So, completely moronic situation here, one that I created totally by myself by being a foul idiot, or worse. Likely worse. It's basically soap opera shit, with myself, my girlfriend and my lover.

So, last year I had a lover. She was the best friend to my best friends girlfriend, and it was passionate and the sex was fucking amazing. Like mindblowingly good sex, because honestly, she's been around the block before. She's beautiful, but she has a lot of issues, mainly anxiety and depression, and a kid.

I was basically in bliss through the whole thing, because I finally felt like someone saw me, I was going daily to psychiatry and I really felt a new leaf turning. After about a month or two tho, she just started ghosting me. Naturally, I felt awful. Eventually I tried to reconcile and all that shit, it ended with me basically having to break us up, because I knew she would rather just ignore it.

She clearly has issues with intimacy, and while it hurt like I hell I guess I understood and said that if anything, I'll be here if she needs me. Trying to get through the tough patch, and feeling a lot more confident if anything, I decided to use Tinder. I met this fantastic young girl, five years younger than me, and we immediately hit it off.

It wasn't that passionate, and I guess it never really was, and I was still head-over-heels over my ex. We'll call her C. So while me and the girl I met on Tinder, we'll call her T, was hooking up and starting some sort of relationship, I ended up sleeping with C, multiple times. I guess I tried to play both sides, and I didn't really assume me and T would become that serious.

Over the winter, me and T became closer and closer, and I felt more and more guilty. But even tho I told C directly that I didn't feel right doing what I did, I still couldn't keep my dick in my pants. We've been through a lot I guess, and I think she feels safe around me, and like that we are able to communicate. And as I said previously, the sex is great.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, two days ago she came to me with an ultimatum and a thinly veiled threat that I should break up with T, or C might tell T about what's been going on. It's because she wants to get better, stop doing drugs and have something steady in my life. I truly believe she has strong feelings for me, while it's a fucked up thing to do, it sort of proves that it's important to her I guess?

Me and T however, we have a different kind of relationship. It's easy to be together, I think she's incredibly funny and nurturing. While my actions might paint a different picture, I do actually care immensely about T, she has grown on me a lot and I care for her like I'd be a bear with cubs. The sex isn't as good, and she isn't very passionate, but she makes me feel cared for and safe.

Back to the story, I guess. So C gave me this ultimatum, and not being able to choose between any of them, I just caved in out of guilt and broke off with T two days ago. It seriously spiraled me right down to a intense broken heart, because in hindsight, I don't know if I did the right thing. It's like when you jump off a cliff believing you want to die, only to discover in mid-air that maybe you don't.

I care about both of them immensely, and both of them are going through incredibly hard phases of their life. I'm obsessively trying to "choose" or trying to find out how I can avoid hurting them, though obviously I know that it's completely impossible, and everytime I picture one of them crying it's like someone is stabbing me in the heart.

Should I choose the one that has given up on me before, but now, out of nothing suddenly desperately needs me and wants me to meet her child and everything, the one that is most passionate, the greatest sex and the one that I share a lot of attributes with, but also the one with a fucking metric ton of issues. She is incredibly depressed now, she feels guilty and she vaguely talks about suicidal idealization.

Or should I choose the younger one, that sure enough has issues, but one I truly believe wants to stay together with me. The one that is nurturing, sweet and the one I laugh the most with. She is also the only one that is truly a victim in all of this, even tho I know that C will be devastated if I tell her that I can't be with her know.

I'm afraid that if I turn down C, now after all this time, she'll kill herself or just completely break. And I know that T will eventually be alright, she's 19, but I can picture a future with the both of us in it, and the thought of her crying makes me want to throw up. And despite telling her I needed time, she was actually more concerned about me than angry.

I do simply not fucking know. I'm at a timer here, and I just can't find the answers I need. I've been eating icecream in my underpants for two days now, before I just had to travel back to my parents because I just couldn't cope. I can't make a decision, and I desperately need help.

Please ask questions if there is anything you need to know, and for the love of God please please help me, I'm honestly suffering and by not making a choice I'm just letting two very sweet women suffer with me.
>>
Hannah Gecklebury - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 17:32:38 EST E1gp9gc3 No.533278 Reply
I know I formulated this like it's some ancient norse poetry and it's probably a fuck to read, and I know I'm a fucking asshole that has made literally every single possible stupid decision. Thanks.
>>
Jarvis Bunkinmed - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 20:46:24 EST 74/lHxSF No.533280 Reply
Could it be that this entire situation is the product of some poor decision-making and perhaps you'd be doing everyone a favor by ending both relationships?

Or like... Whichever one lets you come in her.
>>
Phineas Turveyson - Thu, 16 Jan 2020 21:02:59 EST E1gp9gc3 No.533282 Reply
>>533280
I've really thought about that, and that was actually why I initially ended things with T, at least partly. I just thought "fuck it, I can't handle all of these feelings anymore and I just want to nuclear option it".

But that'll just leave everyone really sad, so I don't know. Both of them are very happy to let me cum in them, so it'll just be a complete loss to toss everything away. It's probably the best option, but I'm too weak and immature sadly.
>>
Wesley Blattingfire - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 06:44:12 EST NmYXrgWM No.533286 Reply
>>533282
I'd grow a pair of balls and break up with Mrs. Robinson. Just accept the consequences.
>>
Isabella Dobberlure - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 22:51:03 EST VBQd6bjv No.533604 Reply
Late to the party here... your best choice would have been to toss C. You put your dick in crazy, which felt fucking amazing, but you chose to forego stability and downright warm comfort for good pussy and possible righteous stepdad vibes. Yikes. It was also a mistake to place responsibility on yourself for how unpredictable C could have reacted. That's not on you.

But yeah I'm way late to issue all this nonsense to you, it's not even advice. It's just me on my 6th glass of chardonnay and 3rd low shelf whiskey shot. Nuke option always has its sole merit: it's just you now. Whether or not that grants solace, fuck it. Cheers.
>>
David Hummermodging - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 15:40:44 EST E1gp9gc3 No.533613 Reply
1581626444396.jpg -(121607B / 118.76KB, 800x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>533604
Yeah, that's pretty much the verdict my man. I dun goofed.

Fuck it, cheers comrade.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.