Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Prostitution & loneliness

- Sun, 09 Feb 2020 01:51:34 EST a9l1x9a4 No.533535
File: 1581231094304.png -(269383B / 263.07KB, 522x526) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Prostitution & loneliness
Have you ever been with a prostitute? What is it like? What do you do afterward? Do you feel ashamed?
>>
Ebenezer Sennersork - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 08:10:32 EST 4txKvcNl No.533536 Reply
>>533535
I haven't been with one, no, but I know some sex workers online and they are good people. Nice, intelligent, hard-working, feminist. Genuinely fond of many of their clients and emotionally supportive, they know it's a scary thing and they know how taboo it is in society. Part of their job is confidentiality and another part is making you feel comfortable. Find someone who is there by choice, using it to pay her tuition or other bills. Chat to her first, ask her how she got into it and stuff, if she likes her job she'll be happy to chat to you, if she doesn't she'll try to get you to shut up by literally going straight for your crotch.

The big problem with it is because it's illegal you get people trafficked into it, working literally as slaves, branded like cows, beaten, working 22 hours a day, all documents destroyed, invisible people citizens of no where. Or you get people who don't really have a choice and don't really like their job because they have an addiction and no other way to make enough money to pay for it. Loads of horror stories like this or different. You won't have a good time with people like that!

Of course i'm assuming you meant a female sex worker but all the same stuff goes for male ones. Sex workers are people too man, they are probably the best ones to talk to about this. Maybe try twitter?
>>
Ian Pickham - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 08:12:33 EST TTcMezT5 No.533537 Reply
sex work is real work unless you are a man purchasing the services of a sex worker then you are a disgusting pig and then most definitely a rapist

>such is the modern opinion
>>
Ebenezer Blecklefudge - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 09:21:06 EST 3ScQQ4dj No.533538 Reply
>>533536
>Chat to her first, ask her how she got into it and stuff, if she likes her job she'll be happy to chat to you, if she doesn't she'll try to get you to shut up by literally going straight for your crotch.
definitely don't do this, not everyone likes to talk about it and doesn't necessarily mean she hates it
>>
Doris Piggledock - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 13:00:44 EST HDh9BoQH No.533549 Reply
>>533538

Ok! i think people have a stock answer if they don't want to talk about the real origin story, but anyway, even if that question isn't a good idea (?), chat to her

>>533537

Nope, those are two separate opinions held by different groups. Pro-sex-work and anti-sex-work people (who tend to call it "prostitution" and deny that sex can be work)
>>
Isabella Drickledack - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:02:51 EST s4MtgGnS No.533551 Reply
>>533549
uh nope, definitely some serious overlap between those two supposedly mutually exclusive groups, you'd have to be some kind of inane cunt not to recognize this widespread (and generally accepted) cognitive dissonance
>>
Simon Sedgedale - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:12:08 EST 4A9iIlCN No.533552 Reply
It’s fine if you just need to nut but if you are trying to fill that hole in your soul then hiring a sex worker will make things feel a whole lot worse
>>
Isabella Banningturk - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 13:03:21 EST 6LCI1CKD No.533600 Reply
>>533535
I tried once, she was pretty but I felt so bad for her because the place was a dump and she looked even more depressed than me. So I just gave her the money and told her to buy something nice and left, she probably got coke with it or something, not that I care tho
>>
Simon Smallcocke - Wed, 12 Feb 2020 18:00:12 EST CQLzQjHA No.533602 Reply
You could spend that money on a therapist instead Op and talk to them about it

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.