Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I want my family gone

- Sat, 15 Feb 2020 08:40:47 EST /mNuya2g No.533626
File: 1581774047297.jpg -(156073B / 152.42KB, 418x287) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I want my family gone
You know what really pisses me off?

When I express my hatred for my family and there's a bunch of people going "B-BUT FAMILY IS EVERYTHING DDDD" or "B-BUT YOU ONLY GET 2 PARENTS AND YOU SHOULD TREASURE THEM IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM DDDD"

Like, shut the fucking fuck up. You have no idea what my family is like; they're annoying and my life is infinitely better without them. For the last couple of years I have only pretended to be nice to them so they would send me money from time to time, but now that they've cut off all financial support I have cut them out of my life. I still live with them which really sucks (I had moved out previously but had to move back) but I don't talk to them unless absolutely necessary.

You see, my father kept discouraging literally everything I wanted to do. I hate myself for listening, I didn't realise how disconnect my parents were with the current world until recently. Their advice has constantly set me back; I wanted to pursue music, my father told me not to because there's no money and instead sent me to computer school, where during the 3rd semester I simply stopped showing up because I hated it so much. I even had to pay for the tuition all by myself. This was the first time I ever defied him, and how I wish I had done it earlier.

My father never had fun his whole life. He's a miserable fuck. He spends all his money on overpriced furniture (to make it look like he has money, what a fucking emasculated joke) and yells at my mom when there's a minor inconvenience in his life. He acts like he's better than everyone else even though he has no friends or social life whatsoever. His life is go to work, come home, yell at my mom about how there's no food to eat, watch TV and sleep. But the thing that disgusts me the most about him is that he actually praises his lifestyle and wanted me to be just like him. He was against any and all fun I tried having as a kid, hating the very concept of 'fun' believing it to be a waste of time. The way he introduced life to me was basically "Hey it's cool that you're born and all, but there's no pleasure in being alive so you might as well just kill yourself now." and I still have this fucking mentality today. It is so difficult for me to have fun now because in the back of my mind I can hear my father screaming about time being wasted. I hate this.

I feel as though the only reason he married my mother was that so that somebody could cook for him. There's no love in their relationship, and this is the shit I grew up with. I have no idea what a healthy relationship looks like.

My mother is just annoying. Everything she says is either cringe or just makes me uncomfortable. She talks way too fucking much about nothing and I can't take it.

The rest of my family is also pretty annoying and I have many memories of my sister taking her anxiety out on me, consequently giving me anxiety. I can't wait to be independent again because when I am I plan to never say another word to any of them ever again. I won't even go to their funerals.

Anybody can relate?
>>
Reuben Gandleforth - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 09:58:10 EST usOLm3en No.533627 Reply
You sound like a spoiled asshole to be honest
>>
Jack Bollytudge - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 10:09:44 EST ukHyGq9U No.533628 Reply
You posted a diatribe about people you say you cut off.
>>
Emma Summerstock - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 10:10:04 EST /mNuya2g No.533629 Reply
>>533627

The opposite. My parents tried so hard not to spoil me that I was always the kid at school who was left out for never being a part of the latest trend. Also like I said, I paid for my own tuition, whereas everybody I knew at the time was going to school out of their parents' pockets.

Call me an ingrate all you want, but the fact still stands that I hate my family.
>>
Jack Bollytudge - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 10:15:04 EST ukHyGq9U No.533630 Reply
>>533629
Why are you talking to them? You share 98% of your DNA with a chicken. DNA is a terrible reason to keep someone around.
>>
Esther Dacklebedge - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:33:01 EST RM0nUBdj No.533632 Reply
>want my family gone
>never want to talk to them again
>I took their money until they cut me off and I moved back in with them

Yeah and it’s THEM that’s the problem...
>>
Simon Geddleham - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 16:29:52 EST wkUWtvfg No.533642 Reply
>>533632

Because he moved back in with his parents? Welcome to America
>>
Ebenezer Buzzstone - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 23:12:56 EST /mNuya2g No.533665 Reply
>>533632

I am grateful that I have the option to live for free. But that doesn't mean I'm not emotionally affected by their constant presence.

In the end, I'm just ranting about it on an imageboard. I'm not doing anything bad to them; I maintain civil relations with them. I just know better than to spend time with them now.
>>
Phoebe Biddlelock - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 07:18:07 EST 5iXaUCHT No.533667 Reply
>>533665
Just leave. You're toxic in your home, you're spreading your toxic life here. Grab a hold of your balls.
>>
Basil Furrymere - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:29:01 EST XMSqYA1M No.533672 Reply
OP youre a little bitch

You stopped going to the school your parents paid for you to go to, because it was computers and not music. If you wanna actually make a living with music, knowing a ton about computers is going to help you more than memorizing sheet music and theory for four years.

You sound like an edgy teen. So what if you don't get along with your parents? You sound insufferable to them as well but at least they try to help you.

If you hate it that much just leave. You're acting all tough like you don't need them and here you are still accepting handouts from them to survive on.

Bitch tf up
>>
Charles Murdbury - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:14:25 EST /mNuya2g No.533684 Reply
>>533672

>youre a little bitch

no

>You stopped going to the school your parents paid for you to go to

You're illiterate. My dad forced me to go to school, and I paid for it with the money that I worked for at a job I got when I was 17.

>knowing a ton about computers is going to help you more than memorizing sheet music and theory for four years.

I already knew a ton about computers, but funnily enough I have used nothing that I learnt in school for anything music-related. Also, music programs in college imply you already know sheet music and theory; you learn that shit before high school. The program that I want to apply to in particular teaches mixing as well so computers are part of the curriculum.

>You sound like an edgy teen. So what if you don't get along with your parents? You sound insufferable to them as well but at least they try to help you.

Again, you don't understand what my family is like. You're probably imagining your own parents and can't imagine why anybody would find them insufferable. Also, they don't try to help me at all; they have this image for the kind of life they want me to live and push for that. They have 0 interest or understanding of my actual desires.

>If you hate it that much just leave. You're acting all tough like you don't need them and here you are still accepting handouts from them to survive on.

Again, are you illiterate? I get no handouts. I even pay for my own groceries. Also, recently they bought a tax filing software and offered it to me but I refused. So no, I'm not taking any handouts anymore. I am tough, not acting. :)
>>
Cornelius Pubberway - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 14:44:52 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533691 Reply
>>533690
Yeah lets be honest, family can suck, but if OP is paying his way he can get the same stuff from anyone else and should. So OP, want help or advice on renting elsewhere or finding room mates given you can do that?

OP's family sounds low grade shitty though it sounds like OP is also projecting a lot of shit and also a bit stupid.
>My dad said computing was where the money was
>I quit and never finished the course so I know what it would earn me

Or this
>Everything she says is either cringe

I mean don't get me wrong, go follow your passion and escape an awful family. But actually fucking do it then. Lol I was joking about the guy who'd tell everyone ever to take acid but OP might actually benefit from it. He's too dumb to wait till he's somewhere private and secure though and would likely end up running naked into his sister's room and screaming about owner ship only existing in our minds or something.
>>
Hugh Turveyford - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:22:08 EST usOLm3en No.533692 Reply
Doesn’t sound like anything a 10 day fast can’t fix OP
>>
John Tillingman - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 15:43:08 EST kETHGMXC No.533693 Reply
>>533626
at the first bit i was with you op but your family sent you money? as an adult? they sent an adult money? they must have really cared about you, who the fuck sends an adult money

you seem like an ungrateful psychopath with a strong sense of entitlement, if they did anything wrong it was not cutting you off sooner
>>
Eugene Clummerkig - Tue, 18 Feb 2020 23:21:00 EST /mNuya2g No.533699 Reply
>>533691
I actually have 10 tabs of acid in a vacuum sealed plastic wrap in a box. I've had it for over 2 years now.

I've been long waiting for a day where I can do it with someone, but most of the people I meet are scared to death of acid. I was considering to do it alone, but tbh I'm just a little bit scared. I've done shrooms before and I smoke weed everyday, but that's as far as it goes for me and psychedelia.
>>
Priscilla Sosslemidge - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:54:41 EST 1GSL4sLX No.533736 Reply
>>533700
Lmao ask any number of underage family annihilators, it's way easier to live on the streets than in prison. You think it stops when they're dead, it doesn't. You don't get to move on either.
>>
mon - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 10:16:13 EST NwTq1OSB No.533737 Reply
>>533626
> My mother is just annoying. Everything she says is either cringe or just makes me uncomfortable. She talks way too fucking much about nothing and I can't take it.

dude get a fucking grip
>>
Archie Govingwater - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 04:15:40 EST gdo+kFwL No.533812 Reply
>>533693
>who the fuck sends an adult money

lmao that's like when old men say "you made a grown man cry", adults need no help or tears apparently
>>
Ebenezer Dittingham - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 04:36:44 EST oXo9Ddud No.533813 Reply
>>533693
Lol you're either over 35 and had it easy while the economy and population weren't bad or live in some country that actually takes care of people.

It's nearly impossible not to end up in poverty in the US without some support or luck.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Priscilla Bunworth - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 09:00:31 EST RrlWgOpn No.533815 Reply
Imagine being an parent and spending your whole life and time to work and at the same time grow a faggot like you, it sucks...
>>
Henry Sungermun - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:54:24 EST Hfxp2uVy No.533816 Reply
>>533812
adults don't normally get sent money by other adults, no. We are equals, why would your parents send you money any more than you would send them money... do you think you are special? entitled to special treatment from other adults?
>>
Ebenezer Dittingham - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:01:14 EST oXo9Ddud No.533818 Reply
>>533815
>>533816
What are you braindead fucks talking about?

If you're a older, you've had more time to get established. If you choose to have children, you better make sure you can support them in whatever kind of world you bring them into.

You also need to give them the ability to choose what they want to do in life, otherwise they're basically a slave to you.

If you have children just because you wanted to fuck or feel like an "adult", and then give a lackluster life, you're a shit parent. Don't bring life into this world if you aren't good enough to actually take care of it.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
James Fumbleway - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:35:45 EST 1ub4L/0W No.533822 Reply
>>533816
Maybe not at your level. My mom pays all my bills, I live in one of her houses, she owns all the cars, she pays the staff/cleaners. I don't have a problem with this, it's just how we live.
>>
Cedric Grimwill - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 19:30:08 EST VMzmKgcf No.533823 Reply
just my opinion but it probably made you a way better person. it is always, particularly when young, to be forced to become as good as the situation demands. i guarantee that you aren't someone who sucks, i mean maybe you have some crazy rage or something idk but you are clearly an effective human being. most people are not. i myself suffered from the opposite: my parents smothered me (mom controlling bitch, father is a pussy). mostly everything was done for me and i was taught nothing. i was always left out too because i was simultaneously neglected and helicopter parented, a very weird, crazy combination that basically guarantees you will be on the bottom-rung of society's ladder, especially socially. i was just sort of allowed to coast in a very bad state of health, hard to describe fully but i was 100% a suicide. now i'm some weird loner. frankly i am smart so i have a very good chance of using the gifts that i have been given from my predicament to produce something of quality, which will probably save me in the end. i am a weird loner but i'll tell you that most people will never get out of the loops that they find themselves in. some people are in literal hell, do you realize that?
it's true i wasn't sex trafficked or anything but i grew up in extremely unhealthy circumstances. actually i did get non-penetratively touched once by that fucking idiot, 80% sure but it was a one time occurrence so i let it go. he talks to me like i'm an idiot because i don't relate to him. guy is a fucking moron, no self-reflection in him. studying philosophy in university has led me to the belief that he probably literally doesn't have a soul. doesn't know anything, just puts his head down, the whole family was a satanic ritual lol
you need to have enough faith that what you are is different and legitimate, this is something i was never taught, and i only learned through hating them. nature works in beautiful ways like that. i was given a home and food but i was severely failed, the failed parenting will absolutely destroy you, idec about being molested once, it's the lack of a normal development that is much more substantial. and people need to resist it as much as they can. frankly, it hurts to talk about them like that, but this is the truth and i no longer feel shame for it. they are deeply unhealthy people, and they took everything from me. at least i'm not dead like my sister, long story.
idk, you should focus less on your parents (what you feel is true and you should just let it do its thing), allow your anger to become a part of you, that's the way to integrate these things. i feel better for having accepted hatred for my family, and more on the fact that you are healthy (physically at least), an effective human being, you have your youth with a blank slate. that's the way you should view your life, as an adventure. you need to do the thing that you know you should be doing, and if you can't then you have to look at your life and keep changing things until they, rather than being a problem, are now the things that carry you upward.

anyway all that to say i can relate to you

i will tell you one other thing. when i got away from them, a LOT of my problems disappeared. toxic people do affect you in ways that most can't even begin to articulate, so they are accepted blindly. that will mangle you like it would anyone, because babies are born without having been tainted by the society and the world. i was feeling the truth the whole time, the anger during high school and after particularly, but i got mindfucked into thinking that it was wrong. went something like: feel the feeling and then "but i must be bad because i hate my mom, so now i hate myself because only a piece of shit would hate his mom."

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.