Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Eviction

- Sun, 16 Feb 2020 21:38:15 EST rxDf9oTy No.533663
File: 1581907095468.jpg -(135011B / 131.85KB, 600x616) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Eviction
Does anybody have experience with this?

>live in apartment with roommate
>roommate goes psycho on a combination of Xanax, adderal, and anti deppresants, starts physical fights
>I kick his ass and move out
>keep paying rent because I don’t wanna fuck myself over
>lease goes until may 1st
>my landlord is trying to rent the place out early and charge me for rent until may

Some have told me that if I stop paying I’m gonna get fucked over and evicted, others have told me nothing will happen. I planned on paying for March, but if I don’t pay for April will I get fucked?
>>
Phoebe Biddlelock - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 07:19:30 EST 5iXaUCHT No.533668 Reply
If you have signed a contract to pay money then you have to pay it. This is what happens when you can't live with people. Pay until May or take him to court. Don't just decide to not pay.
>>
Basil Wannerpun - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:15:35 EST R6I578yU No.533727 Reply
Have you spoke with the landlord about finding someone to buy out your lease? He can't double dip and rent it out while collecting rent from you. If what you say is true, contact a lawyer for a free consult and pay $100 to have him send a legal letter expressing this.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.