Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Does this make me a complete asshole

- Wed, 19 Feb 2020 16:56:53 EST EtHPqQfW No.533703
File: 1582149413981.jpg -(135416B / 132.24KB, 750x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Does this make me a complete asshole
I lived with this guy for 3 years. I moved out a few years back and I recently heard he tried to kill himself. He keeps talking about how miserable he is. He tried to do it when this girl dumped him. Frankly I think it’s all bullshit and he should have just fucking done it.

>sits around watching news all day
>yells about politics constantly; huge communist
>literally all he cares about is communism
>hates everyone who isn’t super far leftist
>never smoke or drank in his life; looks down on people who do
>adopted this stupid dog that’s like 200 pounds and violent to seem more liberal “I rescued him”
>now his girlfriend dumped him because he tried to an hero
>trying to get a studio w dog that’s bigger than him
>has this really shitty entitled attitude that a landlord should just give him an apartment and hold it for him until he has the money
>polsci major
>bitches and whines about how exhausting his fmla approved therapy sessions are, month off work “it’s so exhausting”

Honestly I think the suicide attempt is completely bullshit and just a cry for attention. I get legitimately angry when I think about how stupid this person is. I’ve known people who killed them selves and this seems like just a big cry for attention.

Am I onto something or am I just a dickhead?
>>
Clara Sazzledock - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:31:06 EST 8IGkt1iV No.533704 Reply
>>533703
Sounds like a roommate unless you're leaving something out. Which begs the question, why do you even care? Leave the rainbow commie to his misery and move on with your life.
>>
Ian Cranningstudge - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 17:48:22 EST EtHPqQfW No.533705 Reply
>>533704
I call him shallow but I’m projecting, yes he is shallow but I am too. I’ve pretended to be friends with this guy for too long knowing how bad his depression is. But after this I’m no longer interested in Wasting time with this fucker. Going in the other room during a fight with your girl and playing Korn and slitting your wrists shittily is a slap in the face to deceased friends who actually did it. If I cut him off now though I’ll be a major dickhead.

Oh well, guess I’m not as redpilled as I thought, still concerned with what the world thinks.
>>
Esther Sungerwark - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 20:31:03 EST kK3rPTq0 No.533707 Reply
What's with all the political comments?
>>
Doris Sashtad - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:23:29 EST EtHPqQfW No.533708 Reply
>>533707
It just relates to this guy and who he is, literally everything is about politics. Every conversation has a political comment added, and it has lead him to have no friends and be the most miserable person
>>
Lydia Mibbershaw - Wed, 19 Feb 2020 22:05:17 EST w1xq6GLK No.533709 Reply
Has your friend ever tried a 10 day fast?
>>
David Crepperfuck - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 02:13:48 EST USUZpST+ No.533711 Reply
It's funny that when someone drowning cries for help, people will try to but when they're drowning psychologically it gets dismissed as "just" a cry for help.
I don't expect OP to do anything for the guy as I don't know the context or if it's even possible but yeah you could have a bit of empathy for your suffering fellow human.
>>
Doris Sashtad - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 05:55:16 EST EtHPqQfW No.533713 Reply
>>533709
No, what’s the benefit of this? Legit curious

>>533711
I have zero empathy for this guy. That’s the entire reason I don’t feel bad. He did this to himself. Years of sneering down on everyone who disagrees with him or doesn’t live exactly like him. An entire lifetime of being a little bitch and expecting the world to work around his rules. And it ends in wallowing self pity, a cry for attention. Pathetic.
>>
Esther Sungerwark - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 07:19:57 EST kK3rPTq0 No.533715 Reply
>>533708
All of these posts are just you saying you politically disagree with him and how as a result he's a shitty person. Your mind is FUCKED.
>>
Ebenezer Dartworth - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 10:18:16 EST 3ScQQ4dj No.533719 Reply
>>533707
it's the new c00l way to differentiate yourself, br00, get with the times!
OP just leave, no one should be around negativity
but then again you're a poltard, you'll find a way to be close to it
>>
Alice Banderdock - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 01:20:54 EST hmK3Zow0 No.533732 Reply
sounds like Borderline Personality Disorder
>>
Lydia Crondlepet - Sat, 22 Feb 2020 00:27:37 EST kzfGBcUR No.533742 Reply
>>533703
You're onto something.
Most people that say they want to die don't actually want to die.
They just don't want to live in their current reality.
>>
David Clayfield - Sat, 22 Feb 2020 12:59:10 EST oUGs/0M1 No.533746 Reply
>>533742
Maybe he should loosen the fuck up and stop worrying about Mitch mconnell and smoke some fucking weed
>>
Shit Devingfuck - Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:25:38 EST SdJf/BwH No.533747 Reply
>>533746
Nobody mentioned him. Sounds like you're the one who needs to calm down with the politics.
>>
Hedda Grimford - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 02:38:10 EST VMzmKgcf No.533751 Reply
>>533703
>>533703
>>533703
bro i'm gonna drop a wokeness pill on you but people cling to things in order to find a fulfillment in their lives that they otherwise lack. the reason extreme leftists act the way they do is not because of any set of rules or belief system, but rather a neurotic attachment to such things. in their heads they have a pathological idealism that lets them believe (aka lie to themselves), to a great or lesser degree, they are a literal hero fighting against pure evil. it is an emotionally compelling worldview that is reinforced by the culture and information that is put out there, as well
you see the same thing with vegans, FRUITARIANS, climate change activists, far right people, anti racists.. just about anything but those are big ones. they make a religion of sorts out of it, but the big fat truth is that when you substitute your real personal life for a "cause," you're actually just a fucking loser and there is an instinct to cling onto something that gives you powerful feelings, which becomes true for you. the only exception to giving yourself to a cause is if you're a TALENTED content creator, which actually means that you're of far higher quality and are able to influence people, but your homeboy is in a bad, pathetic place. he should give up politics for awhile, try to lift some weights, go for walks outside, get some sunshine, eat lots of red meat and eggs, etc etc. but right now he is poisoning himself. the correct answer is to stop doing that and nourish yourself instead. there is absolutely nothing good about being toxic like that, nothing noble or correct at all.

also the first thing i thought was damn you lived with that for 3 years?

>>533709
>10 day fast
HOLY SHIT I WAS THE ORIGINAL GUY WHO PREACHED THE 10 DAY FAST ON THIS WEBSITE
FUCK DUDE WHAT IS UP??????
anyway in case the op is wondering i think i starved out my candida and cured a lot of depression. but i am NOT recommending a 10 day fast so please do not ban me mods. i'm just sharing my experience since it was mentioned and we're talking about mental health. i'd probably be dead right now if i didn't do that fast, came to me just at the right time
>>
George Sussleshit - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 02:41:35 EST eGS6zz6/ No.533752 Reply
>>533703
Your roommate doesnt actually bother you because its made of straws.
>>
Isabella Fanville - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 08:09:52 EST dT9flf4/ No.533757 Reply
>>533751

>the reason extreme leftists act the way they do is not because of any set of rules or belief system, but rather a neurotic attachment to such things. in their heads they have a pathological idealism that lets them believe (aka lie to themselves), to a great or lesser degree, they are a literal hero fighting against pure evil.

Or maybe people in general get really heated about politics because it's super important? I mean you're probably not wrong that this guy clings to it more than your average person because he has nothing going for him, but people in general are pretty passionate about politics

>but the big fat truth is that when you substitute your real personal life for a "cause," you're actually just a fucking loser

This is actually retarded

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.