Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Shit

- Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:22:21 EST EtHPqQfW No.533728
File: 1582251741431.jpg -(287860B / 281.11KB, 1280x902) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Shit
>grow up in small suburban community, everyone knows everyone, I’m 3rd generation, my grandma moved here when she was 14 and my father spent his entire life here
>literally everyone knows me and my family growing up. My dad was somewhat of a local celebrity due to being a professional athlete
>by the time I graduate high school everyone knows me and either loves me or hates me
>some shit goes down, my best friend kills himself, I leave for good and never look back

It’s been a decade. My parents have moved. Everyone has moved. They tore down the highschool right after I graduated and built a new one that’s one of the best in the state. The price of housing went way up, and everyone’s family sold their house and moved out. The size of the town has tripled, and all of the old school white trash culture that made the town unique is completely gone. None of the interesting characters are around town anymore, they’ve all been replaced with 6 figure white collar turtleneck families, sneering down at you.

I very rarely come out here but I was passing through today and I stopped at qdoba for supper (something new) and I looked around. All these upper middle class people sneering down, I did not fit in at all. There was a point in time that I was the epitome of someone from this town, but it’s changed so much that I stick out like a sore thumb. These new families are fucking terrible. I feel like an outsider in my own home.

Is this what it’s like to no longer have a home, to be free to the world?
>>
Ebenezer Turveyshaw - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 23:47:12 EST XMSqYA1M No.533730 Reply
1582260432098.jpg -(15737B / 15.37KB, 400x273) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>533728
You should seriously consider watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. There are a lot of themes that will help you explore what you're going through exactly.

Sometimes it just helps to have something to relate to for perspective.
>>
Cornelius Tillingcocke - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:03:04 EST EtHPqQfW No.533733 Reply
>>533730
Thanks, I had a roommate who had the Japanese only n64 game, I’ll have to check it out
>>
Fanny Clushsidge - Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:36:53 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533762 Reply
I have moved a bit in childhood and know this feeling. I am not sure I have a home I'd want to return to. Eventually you find somewhere new to call your own. It's a bit weird when someone asks you where you're from and you say "I dunno" but it's not that weird. I guess it's odd when your friends are spending time with family and old friends and you're alone. It's hard. You have to work twice as hard to have a full life. But it's doable.

>>533730
>digging up an old meme in 2020

Might work. Might be hot air and stupidity. Shinji is a bitch and I am talking about how he dealt with his life pre robot. It annoyed me. Couldn't sympathise because I related too much and hated how he dealt. My housemates were much more into anime than me anyway.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.