Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Major insecurities flirting with new people, fucking it up SOS

- Thu, 27 Feb 2020 19:04:44 EST 0Ag2Us1E No.533800
File: 1582848284622.jpg -(485445B / 474.07KB, 750x699) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Major insecurities flirting with new people, fucking it up SOS
Hi.

I have this problem where whenever Im into somebody I like, all of my insecurities come flowing out of me like a repulsive ooze that nobody wants to see or experience

I end up being self deprecating and always making excuses and being preemptively defensive about any judgments

Its the worst because with people im not interested im actually cool and chill and good to be around, but with romantic interests i actually like, i turn into a pathetic fucking slug just waiting to be salted or squished, preparing for death at any moment, and in turn, actually facilitating the salting by acting so insecure.

How do i not be insecure when interacting with people im interested in?

SOS actively fucking it up right now and probably pushing them away by being self deprecating and overly complimentary toward them

Why am i like this????????
>>
Reuben Pockwill - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 19:08:38 EST 0Ag2Us1E No.533801 Reply
>>533800
To be clear, they are really interested in me, or were, or are for now, but with every self deprecating comment i make, i just imagine their reaction. I know i dont like when people do that with me but here i am doing it to them

also we havent met irl yet. Fml
all of my abandonment shit is coming up. If i get rejected... my ego will be sad
>>
Hugh Crocklespear - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 20:39:19 EST BCNmmIca No.533804 Reply
Same op. Dunno what to do, I'm chill af with everyone apart from people that I fancy. At this point I almost feel like this weird little ghost watching my nervous system run through is bullshit cos when I'm in the bullshit I can't clock it it's like I'm on automatic

Been researching Reichian therapy. That's where my hope is at at the moment
>>
Reuben Pockwill - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 21:15:18 EST 0Ag2Us1E No.533805 Reply
>>533804
Yeah its the same with me. Its like watching a car crash in slow motion. A car crash that i cant stop.

And then i also feel if i didnt preface with all the self deprecating shit, they would like, still assume im a dick becsuse i didnt preface it with all that stuff. Its truly a lose lose.
>>
Edwin Grimhall - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 13:49:38 EST U2D5rH6t No.533855 Reply
I stopped trying to date/fuck.

Idk if it's the right move, but I hurt less so there's that.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Molly Pimmerchet - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 18:54:32 EST jeBHOknd No.533863 Reply
>>533800
I feel this post way too much. I feel like the less I focus on it the less it hurts, then you eventually find people that don't treat you like shut because your akward, they akward too.......fuck im such a fool

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.