Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

what's the point of it all?

- Thu, 27 Feb 2020 19:55:44 EST fX6Yh9Du No.533803
File: 1582851344566.png -(57892B / 56.54KB, 540x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. what's the point of it all?
i got over my agoraphobia and bulimia, i started using my meds again, i got into university, i stopped cutting, but for what? the first person i've felt anything close to love for in a very long time doesn't want me anymore, i'm stupid as fuck, i have nobody i can truly vent everything to anymore and i feel like there's no point in me even existing anymore. change my mind, please
>>
Reuben Pockwill - Thu, 27 Feb 2020 21:15:56 EST 0Ag2Us1E No.533806 Reply
The point is to stick around and answer that question for yourself
Nobody can answer it for you
>>
Phyllis Seffingspear - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 06:04:24 EST aYNaNYLM No.533844 Reply
try not giving up after the first sign of failure
>>
Shitting Pinkinshit - Sun, 01 Mar 2020 06:32:13 EST 1SSFeKJF No.533845 Reply
>>533803
Yeah you have to decide what for. You've got yourself into a good position in terms of opportunities to do stuff and be happy. For now keep it ticking over and try to figure out what will make you happy. Then start working on it. Your purpose now is twofold

>work out what you want
>make it happen

The universe is endless and huge and you'll die eventually for certain so might as well do other stuff in the window you have when you exist. You can cease existing in a few decades and no matter how bad life gets you know it will end one day. So in the mean time work out how to make the most of the opportunity.

I mean your problem both in terms of being alive and within it is that you don't know what to do, not that you're stuck without hope. You're in a good position, you're strong, you can get stuff done.
>>
Priscilla Wubblewetch - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 06:51:38 EST 8Lq8I12n No.533878 Reply
>>533803
If you did all of that self-improvement for other people, it's for nothing. You could have been out there finding someone who was comfortable with you or at least willing to be codependent. What a waste of time if you don't think you're valuable enough to deserve the life that you've worked for.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Phoebe Shittingshit - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 13:31:33 EST sOxTo0lY No.533884 Reply
>>533803
dude you are still a kid, you will feel love many more times and some day someone will love you back

focus on building friendships, not romantic relationships, i think you are lonely, i might be projecting, but i think you are lonely and if you get some stable friendships in your life everything else will slowly fall into place. Friendships are just as much work as romantic relationships, but they are more stable, and because everyone can have several friendships at a time but only one romantic love at a time, it is easier in that sense to find friends (not because it takes less time or less social skills or different social skills, just because of that one thing)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.