Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

I wasted my potential

- Fri, 28 Feb 2020 17:29:39 EST S6WwTyS/ No.533820
File: 1582928979049.jpg -(195191B / 190.62KB, 1200x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I wasted my potential
What's up guys, I just wanna vent for a second, i'm depressed that I wasted my potential, I was a super super senior in highschool due to depression from my grandparents favoring my brother and not giving as much of a fuck in the way of parenting for me so I dropped out when I only had one credit and my senior project to go so now I lie and say I got my GED but I finished one test so far and plan to finish since I was lying before and saying I finished HS but jobs in the state I moved to care about this shit so i'm working on getting my GED but I moved and ran out of funds and now the clock is ticking and I knew I had potential I was good at writing and great with English, I liked history and now I want to get into environmental science and solve the plastic crisis we have going on and other things but I have anxiety holding me back from pursuing my passion and really putting myself out there like I know I could because I have no credibility to back my knowledge and it feels like I fucked my life up. Anyone empathize?
>>
James Fumbleway - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:32:12 EST 1ub4L/0W No.533821 Reply
You need to focus on one thing until you finish it, and not worry about other people. Start with one thing and move on to the next.
>>
Cedric Grimwill - Fri, 28 Feb 2020 19:37:58 EST VMzmKgcf No.533824 Reply
>>533820
yes i can relate.
do not neglected personal health. especially any drugs, addictions. fix the stuff that held you back initially, you need to trust that there's still something for you to do in this world. there are opportunities but you can only capitalize when you are properly functional. do not get stuck being the underground man

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.