Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

quantum genarations

- Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:51:50 EST LbPBpo3d No.534171
File: 1585867910373.jpg -(2268249B / 2.16MB, 1813x1118) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. quantum genarations
grandperents a shitty. they hard walk and talk. im sick of this scope of reality. they pray on the seemful of things. its just the thing about though. the ablness of what they have its like they steal it from a fuck brin. i cant find a better reason than blaming them for me not having the avalibillity to get a job. im going to apply every place in a 30 mile radius here again next week... maybe.
these third rate job agents are fucked and try to be every growing.
>>
Cedric Murdspear - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 20:20:32 EST USUZpST+ No.534172 Reply
Not one of those sentences made sense, well done.
>>
sta - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 21:37:56 EST LbPBpo3d No.534173 Reply
grandparents are shitty. they can hardly walk or talk. im sick of thier scope of reality. they prey on seemful things. thats the thing about though. the ableness of they have, its like the steal it from a fucked birn. i can't find a better reason than blaming them for not having the avalibility to get a job. im going to apply everyplace in a 30 mile radius here again next week.... maybe
these third rate job agents are fucked and try to be ever growing.
im just mad about this becuase im going to go through this process once again.
>>
Esther Govingfick - Fri, 03 Apr 2020 00:51:18 EST JlBFHKre No.534174 Reply
1585889478122.gif -(501382B / 489.63KB, 370x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>534173
Might work on your spelling and grammar before you fill out the applications. I mean, good on you for choosing to make your life better and apply for jobs and all, we're cheering you on man. Just like, try not to sound like you just took a hit of nitrous before you apply ok?
>>
sta - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 17:25:45 EST LbPBpo3d No.534272 Reply
>>534174
i did it again the same places didn't accept the application i made and brought in person. delt with socail distantceing all of my life. if i got like million i wouldn't tell anyone. im probably gona get the same 10 interview at differnt places. i can only ask of any one to apprecate my pure ability to get shit done and make a way to earn formyself. i talked to my grandmother about earning what she got for me. she went off.. didn't give a good reason or a reason at all to let me work for it.
i asked my grandfather about when exactly will i be able to earn. to work at a postion. the asswhipe just dewindled to doing stuff at the house. i am not going to invlove myself with this tidous thing without having some kind of list of things to do with names on what needs to be done. i know they are getting really old i know when i hit the grumpy age of things i would probably try to whipe out every person doing the chores due being in a crippled age.
>>
sta - Sat, 11 Apr 2020 17:33:53 EST LbPBpo3d No.534273 Reply
send 35,000.00
paypal.me/dragonthesly
as a gift.
>>
tysIburian - Fri, 08 May 2020 22:55:07 EST LbPBpo3d No.534501 Reply
>>534174
well its official. temp agenceys have taken over the whole loop with these forgin chip card driective. prosperity rate has gone down the hole. its only matter of time before we have some asshole hording guns. creating court cases so it becomes the only form of enteratinment. not to mention the dipshits forgeting what month it is on notice making it a upscale vanderhouf of what the SEO is. i got a pyshcal account and a day timer waiting fuh resources to come in. i guess what brings all this together is division and social distancing waiting fuh both the lump some and steady course of what life will be for me.
>>
birn - Tue, 26 May 2020 01:22:34 EST LbPBpo3d No.534692 Reply
>>534171
that it im gona get bunch of good shit going to claim yto king undead oct 1st.
>>
Nigel Bicklekut - Fri, 29 May 2020 19:59:46 EST ySK+6TA1 No.534728 Reply
>>534171
man you just picked a really bad time to get a job. i know sometimes the endless feedback loop of unemployment and not getting calls back from applications really sucks, but at the moment with all the corona virus shit, finding a job besides in like, factories that are some how considered essential like mine is impossible.

seriously though, if you need a job, hit up factories... especially night shift positions if you can do night shift. people get hired and quit within 2 weeks all the fuckin time. roughly a third of the new people where i work show up from training and quit within the first 2 nights. another third don't make it beyond their 3 month probationary period because they either hate the work or can't help but call in 3 times (only allowed 3 points before getting fired within your first 3 months), and then another third actually stay for anywhere between 6 months and potentially years (although only 1 in 12 new hires stays more than 9 months it seems like).

so, with back orders being so huge because the time that companies weren't accepting shipments because of the shutdown, and people naturally quitting all the time anyway, the factories are still in need of new workers. if you can't bring yourself to do factory work or last more than the probationary period, then chances are you aren't actually willing to work for your money and want something easier. if you're desperate enough or just willing to actually do something that's honestly pretty easy but still requires more work than a lot of places, you can make a decent living working at factories.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.